Is Trump Right? Fed holding back Depression until next (R) Adminsitration

Authors don't don't usually write or even approve the cover. Authors complain all the time about the artwork.
Not the same thing...why are you using distortion? His bio is not the cover. He either wrote it or approved it prior to publication.
How do you know that? Again, it doesn't make any sense for him to have done it. Sloppy publisher does.
Let's see...we are talking about a man who has lied about every conceivable thing.

Yeah, he wouldn't lie about his heritage...must be the publisher.

How can you be so naive?
I didn't say he wouldn't, I'm asking why he would, but only that one time, Or, if you want to say that was the only to e he told the truth, why?
He lies 24/7/365...

Why would he lie about his heritage?...well probably for the same reason Elizabeth Fauxcahontas Warren did.
The US Economy is as awful as it was during FDR's first 2 terms. The only reason we don't have 20% average unemployment over 2 terms, like FDR, is that the government is paying now people to stay unemployed and moving them off the "unemployed" to "Just stopped looking".
Do you have anything at all to back that up? Even if you add in everyone who says they want a job (regardless of availability to work or when they last tried to work) but is not classified as unemployed because they aren't looking, that would only raise the UE rate to 8.5%. And the highest UE rate under Obama has been 10%, and adding in those who say they wanted to work but weren't looking only raises that up to 13.4%. (math available on request).
It depends on how you calculate it....

sgs-emp.gif
I don't know who made that chart but they clearly don't know what they're talking about when they call the U-6 under-utilization rate an "unemployment rate." How can it be an unemployment rate when it includes people who are working? :dunno:
I see nothing on on that chart that says "under-utilization rate".

Quit lying asshole.
How about the actual source where it says "underutilization?
www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.htm

The US Economy is as awful as it was during FDR's first 2 terms.

Because using a big font makes it true? Economic indicators say otherwise.

Conspiracies R Us :tinfoil:
Yeah, I passed line after line this morning of guys waiting in a bread line, once past those lines I saw the people selling apples from the street. Of course, the kids going through the garbage dumps can be a little depressing. I also wonder how many of us today have a real concept of the Great Depression?

Yeah, I passed line after line this morning of guys waiting in a bread line, once past those lines I saw the people selling apples from the street. Of course, the kids going through the garbage dumps can be a little depressing. I also wonder how many of us today have a real concept of the Great Depression?
Few do.

My father endured it and told me of it.

Thanks to your idol FDR he endured years of near starvation existence. Not until he was drafted and in the army to fight FDR's fraudulent war, did he experience three meals a day.

Few do.

Thanks to your idol FDR he endured years of near starvation existence. Not until he was drafted and in the army to fight FDR's fraudulent war, did he experience three meals a day.
So why did the American people elect FDR four times in a row, and would still be voting for him if he was still alive. Why do the noted historians rate FDR as America's best president in the last rating. So the people thought FDR great as do the historians, so what's left? As for your father, there was the CCC's WPA, PWA and other work programs so that no one needed to starve, but the breadlines were gone as were the apple sellers.

Few do.

So why did the American people elect FDR four times in a row, and would still be voting for him if he was still alive. Why do the noted historians rate FDR as America's best president in the last rating. So the people thought FDR great as do the historians, so what's left? As for your father, there was the CCC's WPA, PWA and other work programs so that no one needed to starve, but the breadlines were gone as were the apple sellers.
Because they are easily duped, like you.

If that's the case, then explain why Obama would put he was born in Kenya into a pamphlet which was targeted to reach just thousands of people after telling newspapers who reached millions, that he was born in Hawaii?
The actions of a liar are often difficult to comprehend. You will find that psychopaths are generally not worth spending much time thinking about.

Yeah, but who says that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya?

Name the person you're citing.
He did. Its right there on the cover of his book.
Authors don't don't usually write or even approve the cover. Authors complain all the time about the artwork.
Not the same thing...why are you using distortion? His bio is not the cover. He either wrote it or approved it prior to publication.
Just pointing out .... you're talking out of your ass and have zero evidence to back that up.

How do you know that? Again, it doesn't make any sense for him to have done it. Sloppy publisher does.
Let's see...we are talking about a man who has lied about every conceivable thing.

Yeah, he wouldn't lie about his heritage...must be the publisher.

How can you be so naive?
I didn't say he wouldn't, I'm asking why he would, but only that one time, Or, if you want to say that was the only to e he told the truth, why?
He lies 24/7/365...

Why would he lie about his heritage?...well probably for the same reason Elizabeth Fauxcahontas Warren did.
Are you saying you believe he was born in Hawaii but lied about being born in Kenya?

The US Economy is as awful as it was during FDR's first 2 terms. The only reason we don't have 20% average unemployment over 2 terms, like FDR, is that the government is paying now people to stay unemployed and moving them off the "unemployed" to "Just stopped looking".
Do you have anything at all to back that up? Even if you add in everyone who says they want a job (regardless of availability to work or when they last tried to work) but is not classified as unemployed because they aren't looking, that would only raise the UE rate to 8.5%. And the highest UE rate under Obama has been 10%, and adding in those who say they wanted to work but weren't looking only raises that up to 13.4%. (math available on request).

sgs-emp.gif
I don't know who made that chart but they clearly don't know what they're talking about when they call the U-6 under-utilization rate an "unemployment rate." How can it be an unemployment rate when it includes people who are working? :dunno:

Quit lying asshole.
Who's lying? Whoever produced that cgart doesn't know what they're talking about. The U-6 rate is a measure of underutilization, not unemployment.

Table A-15. Alternative measures of labor underutilization

sgs-emp.gif

Quit lying asshole.
Who's lying? Whoever produced that cgart doesn't know what they're talking about. The U-6 rate is a measure of underutilization, not unemployment.

If that was supposed to be a link....it's not working.

This is the link Table A-15. Alternative measures of labor underutilization

sgs-emp.gif

Quit lying asshole.

If that was supposed to be a link....it's not working.

This is the link Table A-15. Alternative measures of labor underutilization
I don't know what's wrong with you, but not only does my link work for me, but your link is the exact same URL as the one I linked.

Your hyperlink challenges aside, as you can see, the U-6 rate is not an unemployment rate. And how can it be? It includes employed people. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back