Is Trump right, is Baltimore a national embarrassment

EAg-vRGU8AAMoRC.png

I love Baltimore to a fault and would like to see it get better. I know every part of the city like the back of my hand. That said, I have no problem with Trump punching back at Cummings. Cummings criticizes Trump all the time. CNN tries to make it a racial attack against Trump for siting the fallacies under Cummings. Further, Cummings’ wife is under scrutiny for corruption. Nothing racial about what Trump said. Just Liberal media playing the card...., AGAIN.

I love Baltimore to a fault and would like to see it get better. I know every part of the city like the back of my hand. That said, I have no problem with Trump punching back at Cummings. Cummings criticizes Trump all the time. CNN tries to make it a racial attack against Trump for siting the fallacies under Cummings. Further, Cummings’ wife is under scrutiny for corruption. Nothing racial about what Trump said. Just Liberal media playing the card...., AGAIN.

Exactly, Cummings attacks Trump's base, all the freaking time. Of course, the President is going to fight back hard.

Cummings is a filthy, anti-American racist, like most democrats.

TwilightZoneTheMasks-750x400.png

Baltimore...San Franfeces .... and all liberal infested holes ....all are a total embarrassment to say the least YUCK

what next ebola.

mercy!

Baltimore...San Franfeces .... and all liberal infested holes ....all are a total embarrassment to say the least YUCK

what next ebola.

mercy!

Baltimore- like Chicago, Cleveland O, Detroit- is a good place to get shot. San Francisco is more like San Jose, Portland or LA. You are more likely to die of Typhus or ruin your Gucci loafers in the West Coast Shitholes.

But both kinds of communities are failed ultraliberal communities.

Have you been there? Take the Amtrak from NY to DC one day.

Another democrat disaster
He is a national embarrassment and and international one....as far as Baltimore, i never heard of anything embarrassing coming from there, I don't even where it is. But the orange idiot, can't avoid his stupidity 24/7.

baltimore-riot-pol_3283102k.jpg

Baltimore... all while Cummings has been senator this kind of violence happens.

In Baltimore the mayor of the city has declared the Police Department to be Public Enemy #1.

That kind of move really doesn't give confidence to the police that she had their back. As a result, the police will do what they can to avoid confrontations with the Criminal Element and slow walk it to crime scenes. They remember how their comrades were ruined by the Freddy Gay Persecutions.

Even the Inner Harbor is not safe, and no longer a place you can escape the violence from the feral "youths" and "teens". Disgusting place, and I used to go there a lot years ago, and lived in a suburb of Baltimore.

Even the Inner Harbor is not safe, and no longer a place you can escape the violence from the feral "youths" and "teens". Disgusting place, and I used to go there a lot years ago, and lived in a suburb of Baltimore.

Probably the safest place in Baltimore is in the vicinity of Johns Hopkins.

After you get shot, you'll be close to the ER and with top neurosurgeons like Harvey Cushing on staff, they'll be able to dig the bullets out of your brain and you'll be back on your feet in no time.

ALL significant metropolitan areas in this country are disaster areas. It’s the curse of urbanization in the “gimme” culture.

That's really not true at all. Here in the Tremendous City of Hermitage, the crime rate is significantly below the nationalized average.

He is a national embarrassment and and international one....as far as Baltimore, i never heard of anything embarrassing coming from there, I don't even where it is. But the orange idiot, can't avoid his stupidity 24/7.
So you agree Cummings attacks on Trump are racist.

Thank you

Forum List

Back