Is Trump right, is Baltimore a national embarrassment

That's really not true at all. Here in the Tremendous City of Hermitage, the crime rate is significantly below the nationalized average.

From what I see Hermitage is a part of the Metro Nashville area. How does Nashville’s crime rate measure against the average?

There are nice areas of every Urban Metropolis, but when you look at the Metropolitan areas as a whole, they are generally blights on the landscape.

Have you been there? Take the Amtrak from NY to DC one day.

Another democrat disaster

All of our big cities are pretty much the same. Not even to mention they are all run by the corrupted democratic party. Tell us something we do not know.
All big cities are guided by state and federal policy. Since the majority of states are run by republicans and that since 2000 we have had 14 years of republican control of national policy, selectively picking on 2-3 cities is weak.

That's really not true at all. Here in the Tremendous City of Hermitage, the crime rate is significantly below the nationalized average.

From what I see Hermitage is a part of the Metro Nashville area. How does Nashville’s crime rate measure against the average?

There are nice areas of every Urban Metropolis, but when you look at the Metropolitan areas as a whole, they are generally blights on the landscape.

Wrong metropolis named Hermitage. I'm referencing Hermitage PA, in the Shenango Valley region of Mercer County, northeast of the great city of Youngstown Ohio.

Bern moved out of the Violent Borough of Brooklyn to live in Lily White Vermont. I'm surprised none of the Race Pimps have pointed that fact out yet.

They are probably saving it for when and if it comes down to Crazy Bernie and Spartacus or Kamala.

Have you been there? Take the Amtrak from NY to DC one day. Another democrat disaster

Yup, Baltimore is in sorry shape. Yet, the city's voters keep electing Democrats, just like Detroit's voters did, because they just can't bring themselves to vote Republican, no matter how bad things get.

Have you been there? Take the Amtrak from NY to DC one day. Another democrat disaster

Yup, Baltimore is in sorry shape. Yet, the city's voters keep electing Democrats, just like Detroit's voters did, because they just can't bring themselves to vote Republican, no matter how bad things get.

Detroit is a pathetic situation,because some of the adjacent cities like Grosse Pointe are not ruled by the Democrat Party and doing pretty well.

You would think they could look right over the border and seek to become a lot more peaceful and prosperous like their neighbors.

Wrong metropolis named Hermitage. I'm referencing Hermitage PA, in the Shenango Valley region of Mercer County, northeast of the great city of Youngstown Ohio.

Sorry, 16,000 people is NOT an Urban Metropolis. That’s a suburb at best and likely not even thst.

Here in New England you wouldn’t even be able to call yourselves a City. I believe 50K is the minimum size to be a City in at least the Southern three New England states. Anything les than thst is a Town, Village, etc...

Sorry, 16,000 people is NOT an Urban Metropolis. That’s a suburb at best and likely not even thst.

Here in New England you wouldn’t even be able to call yourselves a City. I believe 50K is the minimum size to be a City in at least the Southern three New England states. Anything les than thst is a Town, Village, etc...

The point is that places run by Republicans typically do much better than places run by Democrats.

Actually, in Pennsylvania, Hermitage is the largest and post populous city in the whole county of Mercer.

The point is that places run by Republicans typically do much better than places run by Democrats.

Personally, I don’t find either group to be any good at running things. You can not compare a 16K resident town to even the second tier of Metropolitan areas.

Personally, I don’t find either group to be any good at running things. You can not compare a 16K resident town to even the second tier of Metropolitan areas.
Well the difference is family values.. republican run towns aren't producing fatherless children like democrats do. Which increases crime.. democrats need crime to get re-elected

Actually, in Pennsylvania, Hermitage is the largest and post populous city in the whole county of Mercer.

Ok. That’s nice. That still doesn’t make it an Urban Metropolis. 16K is a semi-rural, outer edge suburb of a second level City here in New England.

Well the difference is family values.. republican run towns aren't producing fatherless children like democrats do. Which increases crime.. democrats need crime to get re-elected

Apples vs. Cadillacs. Show me the results of a Republican run Major Metropolitan City over a 50 year period. You can’t compare major cities and even medium sized towns.

Apples vs. Cadillacs. Show me the results of a Republican run Major Metropolitan City over a 50 year period. You can’t compare major cities and even medium sized towns.
Of course you can.. republican ideas work.. because they are traditional American ideas.. these inner cities are run by democrats.. but most of these inner cites have City council representatives .. they help break The governance down, and they are still out of control.

Blacks and Democrats make for thriving low crime cities .:21::21::21::21:
Photo3.jpg

Of course you can.. republican ideas work.. because they are traditional American ideas.. these inner cities are run by democrats.. but most of these inner cites have City council representatives .. they help break The governance down, and they are still out of control.

Unfortunately you apparently have a dog in this fight as you definitely sound like a Republican. As someone who despises both parties, I think I’ve got a clearer vision on this matter.

Republicans preach family values, which work great in smaller communities. They’re far more difficult to incorporate into larger Metropolitan areas because the nuclear family doesn’t exist as much in those places. I’m not saying the Democrat way of doing things works either. It doesn’t.

The entire Urban experience in this country needs to be burned to the ground and rebuilt from the foundations up. I don’t believe either party is fit to do so. The Democrats have the wrong ideas and the Republicans are either too interested in politics or unable/unwilling to actually walk the talk.

That’s why the answer is Ultra-Conservative Authoritarianism.

Unfortunately you apparently have a dog in this fight as you definitely sound like a Republican. As someone who despises both parties, I think I’ve got a clearer vision on this matter.

Republicans preach family values, which work great in smaller communities. They’re far more difficult to incorporate into larger Metropolitan areas because the nuclear family doesn’t exist as much in those places. I’m not saying the Democrat way of doing things works either. It doesn’t.

The entire Urban experience in this country needs to be burned to the ground and rebuilt from the foundations up. I don’t believe either party is fit to do so. The Democrats have the wrong ideas and the Republicans are either too interested in politics or unable/unwilling to actually walk the talk.

You are plain WRONG! I live and am from a urban area we have WAY MORE local representation then any red town in America .. we have city councilors EVERYWHERE! They minimize large metropolitan areas. We get our representatives,, BUT DEMOCRATS POLICIES DONT WORK..
and if you look at the poorest towns in America according democrats they are mostly republican.. and NO CRIME, everyone owns guns, no rioting.

LESS GOVERNMENT means more opportunity under the idea of America.

Democrat policies encourage segregation

Have you been there? Take the Amtrak from NY to DC one day.

Another democrat disaster

First of all, no president should be talking about a major U.S. city like it's some third world country. So the racist traitor Trump can go fuck himself.

Secondly, Cummings' district has a median household income above the national average, with a higher education level than the national average. Trump made the comments simply because he is a racist, nothing more. And his fellow racists such as yourself love to eat that shit up.

Thirdly, I can say that I would much rather live in Baltimore than Alabama or Mississippi.

The Crime Rate in the Cummings district is Freaking Atrocious, MMM.

Our President made the remarks because of the attacks Cummings made on him FIRST. Why isn't Cummings so obsessed with his hatred for Trump, that he neglects his own Shithole District?

Remember this about President Trump- he's not a bully, he's a counter puncher. And if Cummings doesn't want pummeled by The Donald he should probably quit with the senseless attacks on our nation and its President.

You are plain WRONG! I live and am from a urban area we have WAY MORE local representation then any red town in America .. we have city councilors EVERYWHERE! They minimize large metropolitan areas. We get our representatives,, BUT DEMOCRATS POLICIES DONT WORK..
and if you look at the poorest towns in America according democrats they are mostly republican.. and NO CRIME, everyone owns guns, no rioting.

LESS GOVERNMENT means more opportunity under the idea of America.

Democrat policies encourage segregation

I live in a Republican state and there is rampant crime and in podunk rural towns.

Forum List

Back