Is Trump Right?

I see the media and a lot of others complaining about what Trump said but no facts on the issue.

So, do Mexicans rape at high numbers?

Here are a few for starters. And if you want more, you can read all about it in Ann Coulter's latest book, Adios America.

What’s odd about this situation is that objective evidence proves that Trump is correct, and there seems to be a politically correct machine pushing all these politicians to attack the truth. For instance, in May, 27-year-old Ramiro Ajualip, an illegal alien, “was charged with first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy, which are both Class A felonies in Alabama,” according to the Daily Caller.

Just a month ago, according to the Dallas Morning News, El Salvadoran illegal immigrant Mauricio Hernandez was sentenced to 50 years in prison after raping a 13-year-old.

“Defense attorney Andy Beach tried to portray Hernandez, who has no criminal history, as a hard-worker who made dumb decisions because he didn’t know any better. Hernandez grew up in El Salvador and had a sixth-grade education,” the DMN’s Tristan Hallman wrote on June 5.

Then there is Bernabe Flores, an illegal alien from Mexico, who admitted earlier this year in a New York court that he raped a 12-year-old girl.

“Bernabe Flores, 30, pleaded guilty on Thursday in Orange County Court to first-degree rape, a felony. Bernabe was accompanied by his lawyer, David Lindine of the Orange County Legal Aid Society, and a court translator assisted in the proceeding,” Heather Yeakin of the Times Herald Record reported from Goshen, New York, back in February. “Senior Assistant District Attorney Jason Rosenwasser questioned Flores about the crime, speaking through the translator. Flores admitted that on Nov. 9, at a home in the Village of Florida, he engaged in intercourse with a 12-year-old girl.”

Mitt Romney Donald Trump s Comments About Mexican Illegal Aliens A Severe Error

Trump's rise in the polls, despite his comments, says more about the Repub base than it does about Trump.

Yes, here's the retards from your parties base....

The very same " retards" who won. Twice.
And put us into economic hell! As well as DIVIDING the country with their antagonism. We understand that the Republican elites gave us SPINELESS presidential candidates ..... if it happens again, there will be nothing left of the Republican party as their massive base will leave and start a third party! We can watch as you NeoCommies keep power and collapse the economy again!
I can't sit by and let another lunatic lefty run this government for another 4 to 8 years.

Child rape is legal in Mexico, the age of consent is only 12 years old.

When Mexicans are the majority it will be legal in America too

They're Just Committing the Crimes Americans Won't Commit

americanthinker.com ^

With the San Francisco woman murdered by one of Barack Obama’s “new Americans,” we should ask: how much innocent blood will be spilled on the altar of the Left’s “fundamental transformation” of America? While callow and cowardly corporations are severing ties with Donald Trump because he dared speak a truth in an age of lies, the reality of far too many of the illegals invading our country is this: They are just committing the crimes Americans won’t commit. Some will say, of course, that Americans sometimes do such evil as well. But it’s also true that Americans do sometimes take...

The Trumpster still offered only his opinion.Does anyone have actual stats

FALSE! Trump stated that 80% of migrant women were being raped on their journey to the US. He also stated his sources, being a Huffington Post article and Erin Siegal McIntyre of Fusion, a subsidiary of Univision, who just dropped Trump's beauty pageant, and is at odds with him.

80 Of Central American Women Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S.

Is rape the price to pay for migrant women chasing the American Dream Fusion

• The 287(g) program and related efforts have found high rates of illegal alien incarceration in some communities. But it is unclear if the communities are representative of the country:
    • Maricopa County, Ariz.: 22 percent of felons are illegal aliens;
    • Lake County, Ill.: 19 percent of jail inmates are illegal aliens;
    • Collier County, Fla.: 20 to 22 percent of jail inmates and arrestees are illegal aliens;
    • Weld County, Colo.: 12.8 to 15.2 percent of those jailed are illegal aliens.

• DHS states that it has identified 221,000 non-citizens in the nation’s jails. This equals 11 to 15 percent of the jail population. Non-citizens comprise only 8.6 percent of the nation’s total adult population.
  • The Federal Bureau of Prisons reports that 26.4 percent of inmates in federal prisons are non-U.S. citizens. Non-citizens are 8.6 percent of the nation’s adult population. However, federal prisons are not representative of prisons generally or local jails. Immigration and Crime Assessing a Conflicted Issue Center for Immigration Studies
The numbers of illegal alien crime are grossly underestimated. Many illegals' crimes are not known, as many illegals have false documentation, that makes them appear to be legal. Many are grown anchor babies of illegal alien parents, and still other thousands of illegals' crimes are not reported, due to the reluctance of illegals to talk to authorities. Then there is also the fact that crossing the border without authorizaiton, is itself a crime (US Code 8, Section 1325)

Trump is fucking up the GOP so badly that he should be on the DNC payroll.
I'm half Hispanic, and I speak Spanish fluently. I know dozens of Hispanics, and I can't think of a single one who is OK with illegal aliens streaming into the country. The Hispanics I know are probably typical, and they are probably among Trump's biggest supporters.

protectionist, you are no more an authority of illegal immigration than you are on Islam.

Step along, son.

I'm half Hispanic, and I speak Spanish fluently. I know dozens of Hispanics, and I can't think of a single one who is OK with illegal aliens streaming into the country. The Hispanics I know are probably typical, and they are probably among Trump's biggest supporters.
Merely your anecdotal opinion.

protectionist, you are no more an authority of illegal immigration than you are on Islam.

Step along, son.

Lol, Starkey the Constitutional Delegate in his own mind, is telling someone to move along like his bullshit means anything.

BWAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Which is merely your unsupported ignoramus opinion, like always.

Which is merely your unsupported ignoramus opinion, like always.
:)

• The 287(g) program and related efforts have found high rates of illegal alien incarceration in some communities. But it is unclear if the communities are representative of the country:
    • Maricopa County, Ariz.: 22 percent of felons are illegal aliens;
    • Lake County, Ill.: 19 percent of jail inmates are illegal aliens;
    • Collier County, Fla.: 20 to 22 percent of jail inmates and arrestees are illegal aliens;
    • Weld County, Colo.: 12.8 to 15.2 percent of those jailed are illegal aliens.

• DHS states that it has identified 221,000 non-citizens in the nation’s jails. This equals 11 to 15 percent of the jail population. Non-citizens comprise only 8.6 percent of the nation’s total adult population.
  • The Federal Bureau of Prisons reports that 26.4 percent of inmates in federal prisons are non-U.S. citizens. Non-citizens are 8.6 percent of the nation’s adult population. However, federal prisons are not representative of prisons generally or local jails. Immigration and Crime Assessing a Conflicted Issue Center for Immigration Studies
The numbers of illegal alien crime are grossly underestimated. Many illegals' crimes are not known, as many illegals have false documentation, that makes them appear to be legal. Many are grown anchor babies of illegal alien parents, and still other thousands of illegals' crimes are not reported, due to the reluctance of illegals to talk to authorities. Then there is also the fact that crossing the border without authorizaiton, is itself a crime (US Code 8, Section 1325)
Trump actually understated the number of criminal Mexicans invading our country. We don't want their corrupt culture influencing ours. It's bad enough having liberals here. There needs to be a solution for the liberals infesting our shores.

The Trump brand has turned to shit.

dont-tread-on-me.png

Forum List

Back