Is Trump trying to get assassinated?

How do they feel about Trump's threat to dismantle NATO unless member nations contribute more?
I don't think he wants to dismantle NATO. He just wants to spend less for the allies. Or at least that's what I've read about it :)

I agree with Trump on that. But personally, i feel NATO is obsolete. There is no threat in the world the US and Western European powers can't face and defeat on their own. European powers like Great Britain and France have some of the most advanced militaries on the planet. And they possess nuclear weapons. They can defend themselves just fine. They don't need NATO for survival. The biggest threats to those nations are gonna come from within. There are no external threats they can't handle.
I agree Dschrute3. I think NATO was useful when the USSR was alive. Now it's just a way to drain money from American and European taxpayers I guess :)
And maybe without NATO European government could feel more responsible in defending themselves ;)

Yeah it is obsolete. There are no threats in the world the US and European powers couldn't handle on their own. And NATO has become very aggressive. Rather then defending, it's now provoking and starting conflicts. I would support disbanding it all-together.
dschrute,,,,,,we now have made enemies of Australia Mexico ,,,,,Nkorea and Iran hate us ,Russia is playing dump for a fool ,,,how many more countries do you want laughing at dumps ineptitude?

What are they gonna do about it? The US is the only Super Power in the world. What we say, goes. Might makes right. Remember that.

I don't think he wants to dismantle NATO. He just wants to spend less for the allies. Or at least that's what I've read about it :)

I agree with Trump on that. But personally, i feel NATO is obsolete. There is no threat in the world the US and Western European powers can't face and defeat on their own. European powers like Great Britain and France have some of the most advanced militaries on the planet. And they possess nuclear weapons. They can defend themselves just fine. They don't need NATO for survival. The biggest threats to those nations are gonna come from within. There are no external threats they can't handle.
I agree Dschrute3. I think NATO was useful when the USSR was alive. Now it's just a way to drain money from American and European taxpayers I guess :)
And maybe without NATO European government could feel more responsible in defending themselves ;)

Yeah it is obsolete. There are no threats in the world the US and European powers couldn't handle on their own. And NATO has become very aggressive. Rather then defending, it's now provoking and starting conflicts. I would support disbanding it all-together.
dschrute,,,,,,we now have made enemies of Australia Mexico ,,,,,Nkorea and Iran hate us ,Russia is playing dump for a fool ,,,how many more countries do you want laughing at dumps ineptitude?

What are they gonna do about it? The US is the only Super Power in the world. What we say, goes. Might makes right. Remember that.
Not when the friends you can count on are few Russia is playing him we don't dare piss off China ,,,,and both those countries together would hurt us badly if push came to shove ,,and the moron in the wh is just the guy to give it a push

Most Israelis prefer Trump over Hussein Obama. Relations will improve.
How do they feel about Trump's threat to dismantle NATO unless member nations contribute more?
But that is , in essence, exactly what I said. He used the threat to pull out of NATO as leverage.

I hadn't heard about the change in thought on moving the embassy to Jerusalem. Trump seemed firm on that but I guess he may finally be listening to his advisors. From what I noticed listening to interviews many of his appointees know who is boss but didn't outright agree with him on some issues. It is comforting that in many important areas he didn't just go with "yes men".

trump21.jpg

He is not only "rethinking his promise to move the United States Embassy to Jerusalem" but he also "...told an Israeli newspaper that settlements “don’t help the process” and that he did not believe that “going forward with these settlements is a good thing for peace.”

Libs might get their wish after all.
Trump Adopts a Harder Line on Israeli Settlements
trump21.jpg

He is not only "rethinking his promise to move the United States Embassy to Jerusalem" but he also "...told an Israeli newspaper that settlements “don’t help the process” and that he did not believe that “going forward with these settlements is a good thing for peace.”

You are a full fledged certifiable idiot, Go and crawl back in your cave.

Not when the friends you can count on are few Russia is playing him we don't dare piss off China ,,,,and both those countries together would hurt us badly if push came to shove ,,and the moron in the wh is just the guy to give it a push

Russia and China combined are no match for the US Military. But don't take my word for it. Go and do your own research on it. Both nations aren't even close to US Military might. Both nations' combined military spending amounts to a drop in the bucket compared to US spending.

The US has 700 bases worldwide. That's compared to a combined 5 bases for Russia and China. The numbers don't lie. It's not even close. No nation on earth is a credible threat to the US at this time. Always remember, might does make right. That's the reality.

WE???? You mean TRUMP has done all you say in less than two weeks. Years of diplomacy and good international relations have been destroyed, with the exception of Iran and ISIS of course!

WE???? You mean TRUMP has done all you say in less than two weeks. Years of diplomacy and good international relations have been destroyed, with the exception of Iran and ISIS of course!
the man is a human wrecking ball.....hopefully he does the same to the republican party....he's off to a great start

To the OP - no.

To the RWNJs who always have to go for the drama, no lib has called for his death. Its certainly the last thing I would want. Not because I want drumpf the idiot in the WH but because, as bad as he is, the assassination of ANY US prez would be even more catastrophic as drumpf.

drumpf thrives on chaos and so do his fans. The rest of us need to rise above that.
no death but can we hope his businesses go under water? or that he gets impeached?

As the left prays for the impeachment of Donald John Trump please do consider the reality and if Donald John Trump were to be impeached then Mike Pence would become President and to me that is far worst than four years of Trump!

trump21.jpg

Congratulations!
You just made the watch list of the CIA, the FBI and the Secret Service

To the OP - no.

To the RWNJs who always have to go for the drama, no lib has called for his death. Its certainly the last thing I would want. Not because I want drumpf the idiot in the WH but because, as bad as he is, the assassination of ANY US prez would be even more catastrophic as drumpf.

drumpf thrives on chaos and so do his fans. The rest of us need to rise above that.
no death but can we hope his businesses go under water? or that he gets impeached?

As the left prays for the impeachment of Donald John Trump please do consider the reality and if Donald John Trump were to be impeached then Mike Pence would become President and to me that is far worst than four years of Trump!
Bruce ,,you mean we're between a rock and a hard place??

To the OP - no.

Bruce ,,you mean we're between a rock and a hard place??

Well it is somewhat like when GWB was President and so many wanted him impeached without realizing Cheney would have become President...

So yeah between a rock and hard place while not being kissed before the hard screwing that will take place!

trump21.jpg

And to you weighing serious issues and attempting to make the best decisions he believes in is 'asking to be assassinated'?

Get Help.

Most Israelis prefer Trump over Hussein Obama. Relations will improve.
all depends on how much money israel rips us off for
$38 billion over the next 10 years.
then lets raise repub taxes to pay for their good friend
Nah we can just just all that special program money y'all been setting aside for those special indoctrination programs. No need to raise taxes just redirect.

This is the problem with fake news and schools that suck. Good people get programmed to believe falsehoods.

Jerusalem is NOT PART OF ISRAEL and continuing the ongoing bulldozing of houses on other peoples land to build white only Jewish towns surely CANNOT BODE WELL FOR WORLD PEACE.

Are you on crack?

Yes, Jerusalem is part of Israel, AND the historical capital of the nation.

israel-map.gif

Forum List

Back