Is Trump's plan of killing the families of suicide bombers a good plan?

gator-with-deer2.jpg

By now, everyone is aware of Trump's plan of killing the families of suicide bombers.

Do Republicans think that's a "great plan"?

Do they think the rest of the world would find that a "great plan"?

How far would it go? Cousins? Or just the immediate family? You know, parents, brothers, sisters, wives and children?

Trump wants to kill babies?
The last I heard, they are part of "families".

What is Trumps preferred method of executing babies?

By now, everyone is aware of Trump's plan of killing the families of suicide bombers.
NO, not everyone is aware of this so-called 'Trump Plan' nor will they be since you started up a thread without a Link, which as I understand it is a violation of the rules.

Fight fire with fire.

Do you think these suicide bombers and mass shooters are concerned that they are killing someone's family members?

This is an ugly reality.

Should we also kill the families of serial killers in this country? Child molestors? Mass murderers?
The categories you've listed consist mainly of home-grown psychopaths and compulsive deviants, not comparatively rational individuals acting as soldiers who are striking on behalf of some foreign military opposition or political interest.

The distinguishing factor is motivation. The objective of responding in kind to military or political attacks is neither vengeance nor pleasure. It is the prospect of deterrent.

Last edited:
Fight fire with fire.

Do you think these suicide bombers and mass shooters are concerned that they are killing someone's family members?

This is an ugly reality.

Should we also kill the families of serial killers in this country? Child molestors? Mass murderers?
The categories you've listed consist mainly of home-grown psychopaths and compulsive deviants, not comparatively rational individuals acting as soldiers who are striking on behalf of some foreign military opposition or political interest.

The distinguishing factor is motivation. The objective of responding in kind to military or political attacks is neither vengeance nor pleasure. It is the prospect of deterrent.

So it would have morally justifiable if Saddam Hussein had sent people to the US, after our invasion, to kill the families of American soldiers in his country.

Jesus Christ you're a sad case!

Fight fire with fire.

This is an ugly reality.

So killing Tim McVeigh's closest relatives would have been a just and effective deterrent.

Yikes! You should be locked up as a preventative measure.

NO, not everyone is aware of this so-called 'Trump Plan' nor will they be since you started up a thread without a Link, which as I understand it is a violation of the rules.

I'm really surprised. It's been talked about so much, I thought everyone knew. Especially since it was repeated again and again on Fox. Usually, everyone knows something except those who watch Fox. But this time, he said it on Fox.

How far would it go? Cousins? Or just the immediate family? You know, parents, brothers, sisters, wives and children?

Trump wants to kill babies?
The last I heard, they are part of "families".

What is Trumps preferred method of executing babies?
I'm thinking his idea was to blow them up while in their mother's arms. From the way he thinks, that's the most likely scenario.

I'm really surprised. It's been talked about so much, I thought everyone knew. Especially since it was repeated again and again on Fox. Usually, everyone knows something except those who watch Fox. But this time, he said it on Fox.

Sounds like you watch a lot of Fox News.

I'm cool with it. All you mentioned is a good start.

Another Republican speaks up. I bet you call yourself a Christian. Am I right?

It's important to know what the enemy of America is doing. The second largest investor of Fox New is a Saudi Prince.

It's important to know what the enemy of America is doing. The second largest investor of Fox New is a Saudi Prince.

Well, good luck with. I've never been able to stomach more than a few minutes.

No that will not pass Constitutional muster on due process of laws. Family members who collude or enableby failing to report terrorist activity might very easily be found negligent but their guilt as actual criminals and combatants would have to either be proven or deterred by enforcing laws consistently.

Trump Clinton and both parties would need to be held to Constitutional laws or they both go too far left or right and start injecting their beliefs and agenda outside of Constitutional limits on govt where the public agrees on policy.

Stick to agreed principles and policies, keep the rest private, and we can all restore equal representation under law.

rdean

Another Republican speaks up. I bet you call yourself a Christian. Am I right?

Not a republican, not a Christian. Just practical. If you pull a weed and don't get the root you get six more weeds in the same spot a week later. Killing them is just fine by me.

Forum List

Back