Is Trump's plan of killing the families of suicide bombers a good plan?

By now, everyone is aware of Trump's plan of killing the families of suicide bombers.

Do Republicans think that's a "great plan"?

Do they think the rest of the world would find that a "great plan"?

How far would it go? Cousins? Or just the immediate family? You know, parents, brothers, sisters, wives and children?

I'm cool with it. All you mentioned is a good start.
Another Republican speaks up. I bet you call yourself a Christian. Am I right?

Not a republican, not a Christian. Just practical. If you pull a weed and don't get the root you get six more weeds in the same spot a week later. Killing them is just fine by me.

Should we kill George Bush's daughters to prevent another needless war in Iraq in the future?

By now, everyone is aware of Trump's plan of killing the families of suicide bombers.

How far would it go? Cousins? Or just the immediate family? You know, parents, brothers, sisters, wives and children?

Not a republican, not a Christian. Just practical. If you pull a weed and don't get the root you get six more weeds in the same spot a week later. Killing them is just fine by me.

Should we kill George Bush's daughters to prevent another needless war in Iraq in the future?

Personally, speaking for my self I would not care to. I like living in a country where I won't get my head chopped off for not bowing to mecca the wrong way, and my kids won't get raped by dirt bags who blow up air ports and shoot up gay bars. These terrorist don't care about their families, so when you kill one, and Jr gets on twitter making proclamation of jihad then I say kill him to. Everyone else does. You may want to hug away the hate, but as Obama has demonstrated in his 7 and one half years, hugs don't work. As for the Booosh twins, the jihadies you libs love so much surely would kill the Bush daughters just for waring pants. They would kill you and yours to for stuff just as trivial. Love them if you like, I say kill them... Alot.

Personally, speaking for my self I would not care to. I like living in a country where I won't get my head chopped off for not bowing to mecca the wrong way, and my kids won't get raped by dirt bags who blow up air ports and shoot up gay bars. These terrorist don't care about their families, so when you kill one, and Jr gets on twitter making proclamation of jihad then I say kill him to. Everyone else does. You may want to hug away the hate, but as Obama has demonstrated in his 7 and one half years, hugs don't work. As for the Booosh twins, the jihadies you libs love so much surely would kill the Bush daughters just for waring pants. They would kill you and yours to for stuff just as trivial. Love them if you like, I say kill them... Alot.

What year did you quit school?

So it would have morally justifiable if Saddam Hussein had sent people to the US, after our invasion, to kill the families of American soldiers in his country.

Jesus Christ you're a sad case!
Hussein couldn't because we killed him. But the task of exacting vengeance for our unjustifiable actions in the Middle East has been undertaken by other Islamic terror organizations -- and while their actions might not be morally justifiable to us it certainly is to them.

What year did you quit school?

Lame.

So it would have morally justifiable if Saddam Hussein had sent people to the US, after our invasion, to kill the families of American soldiers in his country.

Hussein couldn't because we killed him. But the task of exacting vengeance for our unjustifiable actions in the Middle East has been undertaken by other Islamic terror organizations -- and while their actions might not be morally justifiable to us it certainly is to them.

Still, it's a valid question. Sadam could have been taken out in a multitude of ways that did not involve a full scale invasion. Still, with the terrorist, they must be killed. We can take a lesson from the Massad here. When one of these fools shows up at a hollyday inn some place in shittystan, have some dudes sneak in and garrote their ass. How ever it's done, pressure needs to be put on them to where they may just stick to talking shit on twitter rather then setting bombs of in air ports or shooting up gay bars.

NO, not everyone is aware of this so-called 'Trump Plan' nor will they be since you started up a thread without a Link, which as I understand it is a violation of the rules.

I'm really surprised. It's been talked about so much, I thought everyone knew. Especially since it was repeated again and again on Fox. Usually, everyone knows something except those who watch Fox. But this time, he said it on Fox.

Sounds like you watch a lot of Fox News.
It's important to know what the enemy of America is doing. The second largest investor of Fox New is a Saudi Prince.
Still no link...& no surprise.

Still, it's a valid question. Sadam could have been taken out in a multitude of ways that did not involve a full scale invasion. Still, with the terrorist, they must be killed. We can take a lesson from the Massad here. When one of these fools shows up at a hollyday inn some place in shittystan, have some dudes sneak in and garrote their ass. How ever it's done, pressure needs to be put on them to where they may just stick to talking shit on twitter rather then setting bombs of in air ports or shooting up gay bars.

If Saddam had been taken out, Iraq would be just as where it is today. It was Saddam that held the country together.

NO, not everyone is aware of this so-called 'Trump Plan' nor will they be since you started up a thread without a Link, which as I understand it is a violation of the rules.

I'm really surprised. It's been talked about so much, I thought everyone knew. Especially since it was repeated again and again on Fox. Usually, everyone knows something except those who watch Fox. But this time, he said it on Fox.

It's important to know what the enemy of America is doing. The second largest investor of Fox New is a Saudi Prince.
Why do you guys always want me to post links to common knowledge?

I don't get it.

Sharia Prince Owns Stake In FOX News Parent

How ironic is it that the FOX News where Sean Hannity has been howling about Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf wanting “Sharia law” to replace our existing laws is the very same FOX News whose parent company, the Rupert Murdoch controlled News Corporation, has as its second largest shareholder Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal?

Prince Alwaleed’s uncle, King Abdullah, actually rules Saudi Arabia under Sharia law. Prince Alwaleed, who is reported to enjoy a close personal relationship with Murdoch, has become so enamored of Murdoch’s media success that he is starting his own 24 hour news station, a venture dubbed the “Arabic FOX News” by Raw Story.

Why do you guys always want me to post links to common knowledge?

I don't get it.

Sharia Prince Owns Stake In FOX News Parent

How ironic is it that the FOX News where Sean Hannity has been howling about Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf wanting “Sharia law” to replace our existing laws is the very same FOX News whose parent company, the Rupert Murdoch controlled News Corporation, has as its second largest shareholder Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal?

Prince Alwaleed’s uncle, King Abdullah, actually rules Saudi Arabia under Sharia law. Prince Alwaleed, who is reported to enjoy a close personal relationship with Murdoch, has become so enamored of Murdoch’s media success that he is starting his own 24 hour news station, a venture dubbed the “Arabic FOX News” by Raw Story.
Nice try, loser. I was referring to the fact that you never posted a link to support your very 1st post that started this thread. The entire thread spawned from your BS opinion.

If Saddam had been taken out, Iraq would be just as where it is today. It was Saddam that held the country together.

Na, not really. He needed to go. Just not the way he did. If not killed then castrated. Only kept there until a puppet govrenment was set up. To much PC screwed it all up. It was like dubya got to intrested in polls.

Trump's statement doesn't sound like a plan at all. What I find most scary about Trump's ideas is the claim that he's never drunk alcohol and so I'm at a loss at what to contribute them to?

Trump's statement doesn't sound like a plan at all. What I find most scary about Trump's ideas is the claim that he's never drunk alcohol and so I'm at a loss at what to contribute them to?

Meth?

Trump never said he waned to kill the families of terrorists but if they died as a result of collateral damage it's the breaks of the game. You have to contrast the convoluted insane tactics of the Hussein administration where a terrorist on the most wanted list was also an American citizen. He was targeted by a drone while his son and his son's friend were in the car. The lame and insulting excuse for the collateral damage was that "the kid should have chosen a better father". If the president wants to disregard collateral damage in a military mission it's fine but meanwhile the front line Troops risk being charged with murder if a "civilian" is killed during a mission. The hypocrisy is stunning but as long as the mainstream media worries about every word Trump utters but ignores the incredible foreign and domestic bungling by the administration the Troops will continue to come back from a stalemate conflict with missing limbs.

Those who believe they have solved their household rodent problem by killing a single rat should not be surprised - yet they continually are.

Na, not really. He needed to go. Just not the way he did. If not killed then castrated. Only kept there until a puppet govrenment was set up. To much PC screwed it all up. It was like dubya got to intrested in polls.
Iraq under Saddam Hussein represented absolutely no negative potential to the U.S. Hussein's Iraq was in fact an effective and valuable ally during our conflict with Iran.

If you wish to better understand the reason why Bush-1 chose to betray Hussein via Operation Desert Storm (See report by Ambassador April Glaspie) you should research the suspiciously close relationship between the Bush oil dynasty and the Saudi royal family.

If instead of kicking Hussein out of Kuwait, which Hussein had legitimate cause to invade, we had waited until he moved against Saudi Arabia, which was next, and supported him, we would be sitting pretty in the Middle East today with minimal losses and we'd be paying fifty cents a gallon for gas.

bushtheking.jpg

All the problems we are having today and have had since Bush-1 are the direct result of both Bush administrations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back