Is Trump's plan of killing the families of suicide bombers a good plan?

Na, not really. He needed to go. Just not the way he did. If not killed then castrated. Only kept there until a puppet govrenment was set up. To much PC screwed it all up. It was like dubya got to intrested in polls.
Iraq under Saddam Hussein represented absolutely no negative potential to the U.S. Hussein's Iraq was in fact an effective and valuable ally during our conflict with Iran.

If you wish to better understand the reason why Bush-1 chose to betray Hussein via Operation Desert Storm (See report by Ambassador April Glaspie) you should research the suspiciously close relationship between the Bush oil dynasty and the Saudi royal family.

If instead of kicking Hussein out of Kuwait, which Hussein had legitimate cause to invade, we had waited until he moved against Saudi Arabia, which was next, and supported him, we would be sitting pretty in the Middle East today with minimal losses and we'd be paying fifty cents a gallon for gas.

bushtheking.jpg

All the problems we are having today and have had since Bush-1 are the direct result of both Bush administrations.

Can't disagree.

I'm really surprised. It's been talked about so much, I thought everyone knew. Especially since it was repeated again and again on Fox. Usually, everyone knows something except those who watch Fox. But this time, he said it on Fox.

Sounds like you watch a lot of Fox News.
It's important to know what the enemy of America is doing. The second largest investor of Fox New is a Saudi Prince.
Still no link...& no surprise.
Why do you guys always want me to post links to common knowledge?

I don't get it.

Sharia Prince Owns Stake In FOX News Parent

How ironic is it that the FOX News where Sean Hannity has been howling about Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf wanting “Sharia law” to replace our existing laws is the very same FOX News whose parent company, the Rupert Murdoch controlled News Corporation, has as its second largest shareholder Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal?

Prince Alwaleed’s uncle, King Abdullah, actually rules Saudi Arabia under Sharia law. Prince Alwaleed, who is reported to enjoy a close personal relationship with Murdoch, has become so enamored of Murdoch’s media success that he is starting his own 24 hour news station, a venture dubbed the “Arabic FOX News” by Raw Story.
Nice try, loser. I was referring to the fact that you never posted a link to support your very 1st post that started this thread. The entire thread spawned from your BS opinion.
How many times do I have to post it? Trump saying kill the families of suicide bombers?

Trump never said he waned to kill the families of terrorists but if they died as a result of collateral damage it's the breaks of the game. You have to contrast the convoluted insane tactics of the Hussein administration where a terrorist on the most wanted list was also an American citizen. He was targeted by a drone while his son and his son's friend were in the car. The lame and insulting excuse for the collateral damage was that "the kid should have chosen a better father". If the president wants to disregard collateral damage in a military mission it's fine but meanwhile the front line Troops risk being charged with murder if a "civilian" is killed during a mission. The hypocrisy is stunning but as long as the mainstream media worries about every word Trump utters but ignores the incredible foreign and domestic bungling by the administration the Troops will continue to come back from a stalemate conflict with missing limbs.
He said three times in the video to kill the families of suicide bombers. Do catch up.

I think we should follow this Administration and do NOTHING.

Just like Benghazi, We don't want to offend anyone.

Nothing? You aren't aware of how many thousands of ISIS fighters the coalition has killed in Iraq/Syria?

Where have you been? Drunk?

But left the families of those thousands of ISIS fighters killed to raise and support more terrorists.

Where have you been or more correctly, where are you going with this "leave families of terrorists alone" type of thinking?

In WWII nobody was soft and oh so loving as to think about relatives and families of enemies. Germany was carpet bombed.
Japan paid the price receiving the atomic bomb. Twice. Guess who surrendered and who won?

Are we stupid enough NOT to learn the lesson from history?

By now, everyone is aware of Trump's plan of killing the families of suicide bombers.

Do Republicans think that's a "great plan"?

Do they think the rest of the world would find that a "great plan"?

How far would it go? Cousins? Or just the immediate family? You know, parents, brothers, sisters, wives and children?

The Germans in WWI and WWII used to retaliate against snipers and other sorts of attacks in the towns they occupied by rounding up a few random citizens, or maybe the mayor and his people, or like, innocents of course,

and simply shooting them. That's where Trump is.

Ironically, the Israelis take similar actions to this day. They demolish the homes of the families of Palestinian fighters.

Israel is doing pretty well with their policy, thank you.

By now, everyone is aware of Trump's plan of killing the families of suicide bombers.

Do you have a :link: of him saying this? ....... :cool:
You may deny it, but I always prove what I say. I'm not a right winger. Lying is NOT how I roll.

If those terrorists and suicide bombers don't care about their own lives, do you think they care about the lives of their families?

How far would it go? Cousins? Or just the immediate family? You know, parents, brothers, sisters, wives and children?

Trump wants to kill babies?

When it is a 100% certainty that those innocent babies will be bloodthirsty savages by the time they eight or nine years old, YES, nip it in the bud.

Fight fire with fire.

Do you think these suicide bombers and mass shooters are concerned that they are killing someone's family members?

This is an ugly reality.

Should we also kill the families of serial killers in this country? Child molestors? Mass murderers?
The categories you've listed consist mainly of home-grown psychopaths and compulsive deviants, not comparatively rational individuals acting as soldiers who are striking on behalf of some foreign military opposition or political interest.

The distinguishing factor is motivation. The objective of responding in kind to military or political attacks is neither vengeance nor pleasure. It is the prospect of deterrent.

So it would have morally justifiable if Saddam Hussein had sent people to the US, after our invasion, to kill the families of American soldiers in his country.

Jesus Christ you're a sad case!

He would have if he could have but he could not so he did not.
If you can't see that, YOU are the sad case.

Hillary loves to kill babies - Can you say abortion?

4-instruments-babyinforcep.jpg
Hillary has never had an abortion

Trumps wives and girlfriends have

Hillary never needed one. The ONLY time she ever had sex with a man resulted in the mother of her grand child.

Trump's girl friends and wives, who you allege, had abortions only exercised their constitutional rights, championed by the likes of you. So, what's your beef?

The last I heard, they are part of "families".

What is Trumps preferred method of executing babies?
I'm thinking his idea was to blow them up while in their mother's arms. From the way he thinks, that's the most likely scenario.

It is also the most productive and fool proof scenario.

NO, not everyone is aware of this so-called 'Trump Plan' nor will they be since you started up a thread without a Link, which as I understand it is a violation of the rules.

I'm really surprised. It's been talked about so much, I thought everyone knew. Especially since it was repeated again and again on Fox. Usually, everyone knows something except those who watch Fox. But this time, he said it on Fox.

Sounds like you watch a lot of Fox News.
It's important to know what the enemy of America is doing. The second largest investor of Fox New is a Saudi Prince.
Still no link...& no surprise.
Why do you guys always want me to post links to common knowledge?

I don't get it.

Sharia Prince Owns Stake In FOX News Parent

How ironic is it that the FOX News where Sean Hannity has been howling about Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf wanting “Sharia law” to replace our existing laws is the very same FOX News whose parent company, the Rupert Murdoch controlled News Corporation, has as its second largest shareholder Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal?

Prince Alwaleed’s uncle, King Abdullah, actually rules Saudi Arabia under Sharia law. Prince Alwaleed, who is reported to enjoy a close personal relationship with Murdoch, has become so enamored of Murdoch’s media success that he is starting his own 24 hour news station, a venture dubbed the “Arabic FOX News” by Raw Story.

These people deny irrefutable evidence when you put it right in front of their noses so links are an exercise in futility.

The last I heard, they are part of "families".

What is Trumps preferred method of executing babies?
I'm thinking his idea was to blow them up while in their mother's arms. From the way he thinks, that's the most likely scenario.

It is also the most productive and fool proof scenario.

It's also a crime against humanity, and, by definition, terrorism itself.

Fight fire with fire.

Do you think these suicide bombers and mass shooters are concerned that they are killing someone's family members?

This is an ugly reality.

Should we also kill the families of serial killers in this country? Child molestors? Mass murderers?
The categories you've listed consist mainly of home-grown psychopaths and compulsive deviants, not comparatively rational individuals acting as soldiers who are striking on behalf of some foreign military opposition or political interest.

The distinguishing factor is motivation. The objective of responding in kind to military or political attacks is neither vengeance nor pleasure. It is the prospect of deterrent.

So it would have morally justifiable if Saddam Hussein had sent people to the US, after our invasion, to kill the families of American soldiers in his country.

Jesus Christ you're a sad case!

He would have if he could have but he could not so he did not.
If you can't see that, YOU are the sad case.

You're the one who supports it. You're the one saying that the Hussein or his supporters or the resistence/insurgency in Iraq after we invaded would have been morally justified to come to the US and kill family members of American soldiers.

Didn't the Orlando shooter have a kid? Should we kill that kid?

The Orlando shooters (husband and wife) do have a kid, who - no doubt - was going to be raised to be a radical Muslimist terrorist, just like his parents. Now, that they are gone, maybe the kid is still salvageable for a decent life, so give the kid a chance, at least for the time being..

The Orlando shooters (husband and wife) do have a kid, who - no doubt - was going to be raised to be a radical Muslimist terrorist, just like his parents. Now, that they are gone, maybe the kid is still salvageable for a decent life, so give the kid a chance, at least for the time being..

So you honestly believe that we have a viable option as to whether or not to put to death the child of a mass murderer.

So you honestly believe that we have a viable option as to whether or not to put to death the child of a mass murderer.

If that child of a mass murderer becomes a mass murderer, yes. That's what I meant by saying "for the time being". Let's see how the kid develops and what he becomes.

As far as kids over there, you never know.

Forum List

Back