Is Trump's plan of killing the families of suicide bombers a good plan?

By now, everyone is aware of Trump's plan of killing the families of suicide bombers.

Do Republicans think that's a "great plan"?

Do they think the rest of the world would find that a "great plan"?

How far would it go? Cousins? Or just the immediate family? You know, parents, brothers, sisters, wives and children?
Desperate troll can't find any new material under his bridge but fears leaving his "safe space" to search for something new.

Are you telling that to the nuts who are still harping on about Benghazi 3+ years later?
I talk about Trump's stupidity regularly. Why do you think Hillary should get a pass? Fuck that bitch too.
Hillary wants to kill the families of suicide bombers?
No she just wishes the family members of those who died on her watch were silenced.

By now, everyone is aware of Trump's plan of killing the families of suicide bombers.

How far would it go? Cousins? Or just the immediate family? You know, parents, brothers, sisters, wives and children?

Trump wants to kill babies?

Trump wants to kill babies?
The last I heard, they are part of "families".

th

The Obama Administration

Fight fire with fire.

Do you think these suicide bombers and mass shooters are concerned that they are killing someone's family members?

This is an ugly reality.

Should we also kill the families of serial killers in this country? Child molestors? Mass murderers?

Desperate troll can't find any new material under his bridge but fears leaving his "safe space" to search for something new.

Are you telling that to the nuts who are still harping on about Benghazi 3+ years later?
And you still bring up Bush and that Been nearly 8 years what's your point

Bush's atrocities are like the holocaust. Never forget.

just the iftar pals

Do you have a :link: of him saying this? ....... :cool:
You shouldn't need a link. He said it

He's just trolling. He knows Trump said it.

Donald Trump on terrorists: 'Take out their families' - CNNPolitics.com
And I fell for it. My bad.
You're stupid so that was to be expected.

Trump wants to kill the terrorist pigs & anyone associated with them.

Hillary wants to hug it out with them.

That is a tough choice for lefties.....well not really apparently

I think we should follow this Administration and do NOTHING.

Just like Benghazi, We don't want to offend anyone.

Nothing? You aren't aware of how many thousands of ISIS fighters the coalition has killed in Iraq/Syria?

Where have you been? Drunk?

I'll take that non-reply reply as a 'yes'. lol. Go to bed for 12 hours.

th

NY

You were funnier in your last identity.

Forum List

Back