Is Violence Against Women EVER Justified?

Read the OP and vote on the following:

• A man can hit a women only if she hits first and only once to make his point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Don't be a bitch.

Like you have any say in the matter.

But you're really pushing buttons here - he's not showing his ass any more than you are, and damn near the whole board can see what you're doing here.

I'm pretty damn sure the Bible says something about bearing false witness.

Don't be a bitch.

Like you have any say in the matter.

But you're really pushing buttons here - he's not showing his ass any more than you are, and damn near the whole board can see what you're doing here.

I'm pretty damn sure the Bible says something about bearing false witness.

What the Bible says doesn't apply to her....only to everyone else with her as judge

The whole board isn't participating in this particular lunacy. They have the sense and the functionality to abstain from prating about when it's AOK to beat on females.

They also have the intelligence not to apply their reasoning specifically to whether or not I deserve a smack. There are just a few of you. And everybody knows who you are. You aren't the majority.

The whole board isn't participating in this particular lunacy. They have the sense and the functionality to abstain from prating about when it's AOK to beat on females.

Koshergirl wherever you go it turns into fucking lunacy. I have never seen one person so adept at taking a perfectly rational and calm discussion and turning it into a firestorm of bullshit. You do it on damn near every thread you are on and I said it right when you showed up....."here it fucking goes" and within ten minutes you were running your fucking fat mouth, lying like a fucking dog, and creating the exact havoc and engaging in the exact same abuse that you claim to despise and condemn us for. You have the credibility of rDean and TM. None of you give two shits about truth, reality, or reasonable discussion. What you want is attention (probably because no one gives it to you in real life) and because you can't get any attention with intelligent discourse you get it by turning every thread you touch into a steaming pile of excrement.

I can't see a situation in which I'd hit a woman. "Self defense" wouldn't qualify, I'm 6'5" and 240 pounds - I've never met a woman who could physically restrain me from walking away.

Then again, I'm a pacifist, and go out of my way not to use violence as a way of "solving" a problem.

You started a POLL about whether it's acceptable to bash women. I put forth the theory that the lunacy is your own. Fucking nutjob.

I guarantee that when you submit the poll "Is sex with a 9 year old ever acceptable" I'll be there for that one, too.

I can't see a situation in which I'd hit a woman. "Self defense" wouldn't qualify, I'm 6'5" and 240 pounds - I've never met a woman who could physically restrain me from walking away.

Then again, I'm a pacifist, and go out of my way not to use violence as a way of "solving" a problem.

Let me introduce you to my older sister. That bitch is crazy. You will be eating those words.

They also have the intelligence not to apply their reasoning specifically to whether or not I deserve a smack. There are just a few of you. And everybody knows who you are. You aren't the majority.

If you feel it is lunacy then doesn't participating it by your own definition make you that of which you speak....essentially a loon? No one asked you to participate as you have said there is such a thing called walking away. Practicing that would be an act of obedience....practicing obedience and curbing ones tongue are both very powerful teachings in the bible. You are really not being an ambassador of god carrying on as you are.

I don't believe Christ would walk away from a "philosophical" discussion of when it's okay to beat women without a few choice words. Particularly if that "philosophical" discussion is really just an excuse to fantasize.

I'm trying to figure out how walking away from a discussion that is really just justification for beating females is an act of obedience. Obedience to whom????

Last edited:
I don't believe Christ would walk away from a "philosophical" discussion of when it's okay to beat women without a few choice words. Particularly if that "philosophical" discussion is really just an excuse to fantasize.

You don't think he would advise care in making judgments about someone's motivation?

No, I think he would advise that men not fantasize about beating women, or look for scenarios that would allow them to do it.

Koshergirl wherever you go it turns into fucking lunacy. I have never seen one person so adept at taking a perfectly rational and calm discussion and turning it into a firestorm of bullshit. You do it on damn near every thread you are on and I said it right when you showed up....."here it fucking goes" and within ten minutes you were running your fucking fat mouth, lying like a fucking dog, and creating the exact havoc and engaging in the exact same abuse that you claim to despise and condemn us for. You have the credibility of rDean and TM. None of you give two shits about truth, reality, or reasonable discussion. What you want is attention (probably because no one gives it to you in real life) and because you can't get any attention with intelligent discourse you get it by turning every thread you touch into a steaming pile of excrement.

The man's a poet.

Forum List

Back