ISIS Calls Trump an Idiot

We can only admit, based on your reply, that you are an ISIS sympathizer.
Really?
I read that Trump owes ISIS millions of dollars and has a big investment in a building site in Raqqa.
ISIS have him by the balls.

I never realized until now that Kool-Aid was put into New Zealanders' water...........

Really?
I read that Trump owes ISIS millions of dollars and has a big investment in a building site in Raqqa.

I never realized until now that Kool-Aid was put into New Zealanders' water...........
You're the lot that elected Trump.
That cancels any right you have to take the piss out of anyone else.

They keep dying, he keeps winning. But he's the 'Idiot?' Very warped Democrat thinking. :cuckoo:

I still want to know the Arabic word they used-------Arabic negative
appellations tend to connote issues of religion (or a slur on family).
I am not an expert

Really?

Nope!
Consider the double down-under piss knocked outta ya'.................:cool-45:.

They keep dying, he keeps winning. But he's the 'Idiot?' Very warped Democrat thinking. :cuckoo:

I still want to know the Arabic word they used-------Arabic negative
appellations tend to connote issues of religion (or a slur on family).
I am not an expert

Either way, they're dead meat. ISIS is on its last legs. Trump's winning.

I am not AT ALL SURE. Millions of muslims out there (on the planet
earth) support Isis -------not any less than European Christians supported
the CRUSADES. IMO if you actually believe that "most sunnis do not
support isis" -------at least on some level------then you are naive

How can you not burst out laughing over the fact that Unreasonable is upset that ISIS hates President Trump? Of course they are furious with him - he's not arming them and providing them with material support as Barack Obama did. He is actually killing them. This is the greatest honor that President Trump could receive from ISIS.

You've got to admit...they have a point.

Really?

Nope!
Consider the double down-under piss knocked outta ya'.................:cool-45:.
Yep.
I don't need to take the piss...this is enough...

Trump wins presidency, defeats Clinton in historic election upset

How can you not burst out laughing over the fact that Unreasonable is upset that ISIS hates President Trump? Of course they are furious with him - he's not arming them and providing them with material support as Barack Obama did. He is actually killing them. This is the greatest honor that President Trump could receive from ISIS.

I do not believe that OBAMA was funding ISIS

I think money was being directed to ISIS...whether Ears knew about it I don't know. Unless he saw shit on the news he was clueless

Trump was going to defeat ISIS in thirty days with his big beautiful plan that he wasn't going to tell anyone about.
Mission Accomplished yet?

Hilarious even deep into the bowels of ISIS... they can see what a freaking idiot POTUS is.
When he says or does something incredibly stupid every single day of his term... it's hard to miss.

Yep, they see you guys always trying knock our President down so there jumping in, does that make you fill warm and fuzzy that y'all are treated our President the same as ISIS, that to me is un American, we have our differences but we shouldn't never let an enemy put our President down.
This is what Trump is referring to when he says Make America Great again. Americans used to support other Americans, but not today, it's sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your beliefs do not change facts though. What do you think the entire Benghazi debacle was about? Barack Obama was arming Al Qaeda and ISIS through the State Department to fight the Middle East dictators that Obama wanted to see overthrown (because of his deep devotion to muslims and their cause).

All of this came out years ago...

Forum List

Back