ISIS Calls Trump an Idiot

We can only admit, based on your reply, that you are an ISIS sympathizer.
Really?
I read that Trump owes ISIS millions of dollars and has a big investment in a building site in Raqqa.
ISIS have him by the balls.

I never realized until now that Kool-Aid was put into New Zealanders' water...........
You're the lot that elected Trump.
That cancels any right you have to take the piss out of anyone else.

Nope!
Consider the double down-under piss knocked outta ya'.................:cool-45:.
Yep.
I don't need to take the piss...this is enough...

Trump wins presidency, defeats Clinton in historic election upset

Instead of spinning :spinner:; just embrace the suck.

How can you not burst out laughing over the fact that Unreasonable is upset that ISIS hates President Trump? Of course they are furious with him - he's not arming them and providing them with material support as Barack Obama did. He is actually killing them. This is the greatest honor that President Trump could receive from ISIS.

I do not believe that OBAMA was funding ISIS

I think money was being directed to ISIS...whether Ears knew about it I don't know. Unless he saw shit on the news he was clueless
You really believe ANYONE would filter to money to ISIS without Ears approval? They would be risking treason if it doesn't come on the president's orders.

How can you not burst out laughing over the fact that Unreasonable is upset that ISIS hates President Trump? Of course they are furious with him - he's not arming them and providing them with material support as Barack Obama did. He is actually killing them. This is the greatest honor that President Trump could receive from ISIS.

I think money was being directed to ISIS...whether Ears knew about it I don't know. Unless he saw shit on the news he was clueless

naïve is a nicer word. IMO----the appropriate word ('clueless' is sorta ok)

You really believe ANYONE would filter to money to ISIS without Ears approval? They would be risking treason if it doesn't come on the president's orders.

I believe it ------thru "channels" YES!!!!!

It's been proven that both Obama and Clinton were aware that Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other 'Allies' in the region armed ISIS in Syria. Obama has blood on his hands for sure.

Your beliefs do not change facts though. What do you think the entire Benghazi debacle was about? Barack Obama was arming Al Qaeda and ISIS through the State Department to fight the Middle East dictators that Obama wanted to see overthrown (because of his deep devotion to muslims and their cause).

All of this came out years ago...

Yupp! And Obie had McShitstain's full support who thought he was the smartest guy in the room able to tell which miltias' to arm and not arm.................:clap:

IDK but I read once at one time the CIA and another organization were both funding different factions that were fighting each other...I sat and shook my head

Hilarious even deep into the bowels of ISIS... they can see what a freaking idiot POTUS is.
When he says or does something incredibly stupid every single day of his term... it's hard to miss.

Personally, I never give credence to what people say until I at least know their background and their motives. You have completely ignored the possibility that ISIS has a vested interest in making fun of Trump. ISIS views Trump as their enemy, proving they are a hell of a lot smarter than those ultra-liberal Americans who believe that Obama was seriously concerned with fighting them. The fact that ISIS doesn't respect Trump shows that Trump is doing his job, unlike his pussy predecessor.

Really?
I read that Trump owes ISIS millions of dollars and has a big investment in a building site in Raqqa.
ISIS have him by the balls.

I never realized until now that Kool-Aid was put into New Zealanders' water...........
You're the lot that elected Trump.
That cancels any right you have to take the piss out of anyone else.

Nope!
Consider the double down-under piss knocked outta ya'.................:cool-45:.
Yep.
I don't need to take the piss...this is enough...

Trump wins presidency, defeats Clinton in historic election upset

Instead of spinning :spinner:; just embrace the suck.
Oh...boy...you really don't understand...I'm laughing.

After all...
In a stunner, Donald Trump wins the presidency

It's been proven that both Obama and Clinton were aware that Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other 'Allies' in the region armed ISIS in Syria. Obama has blood on his hands for sure.

what else is new? Saudi Arabia and Qatar and THE REST of the arab nations support Jihadist filth..... In fact -----so do other muslim persons-------it is called
ZAKAT-----the Islamic version of "charity" For muslims it is like putting money in the church "poor box" --------ie it is GIVING TO ALLAH

I always knew that ISIS and the Democrats had something in common,
They also seem to share the common goal of the destruction of the United States as we know it.

Liar.Obama had them on the run. Now the incompetent orange clown is being laughed at.
ISIS was create because of Obama and the retreat of the Troups in Irak go check that out.

TROOPS IRAQ

You are so wrong it was created before Obama was in office.

Trump's Pants on Fire claim on Obama, Clinton founding ISIS

Forum List

Back