ISIS in the U.S.

ThisIsMe

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2017
Since this really isn’t being addressed:

Over 400 illegals with ties to ISIS have crossed our borders..many at the southern border. The article “says” they are not sure they have plans to commit terrorism, but are seeking to arrest them out of abundance of caution.

400 that they KNOW of? With as many got aways, there is really no telling how many are in, and are still getting in..

So says the last native-born Brit in the UK. :laughing0301:

I see myself stuck between this world and Enoch's fifth heaven .

However two american earthlings made my point for me last night .

Only The Donald now stands to fight the Prince of Light .,
Providing he is not himself Lucifer in disguise .

The 100,000 or so Red Chinese agents estimated to have come across are a much bigger threat; they already have a big support network here and operate from college campuses and every major corporation, hospital, and govt. agencies. Iran sends them by the thousands as well.

I blame the entire Democrat Party for weak border and Islamic terrorists and Central American drug cartel members getting in. All Democrats could do post 9-11 is chant that “it happened under Bush’s watch” and then undermine the the things Bush/Cheney were doing to to make US safer. Then, they did the same thing with Trump; undermined him when he called out that Central America was not sending US their best and Democrats had to politicize and lie about Trump’s necessary steps to cut off migrants from known terrorist nations.

Forum List

Back