ISIS inside Baghdad, will Obama ramp it up?

a rw hacktard whose posts usually consist of two sentences, at most, in my head lol. You HAVE taken the Heritage Action/Fox brown acid :rofl:

whatever happened to the Repub battle cry "Stop spending!!!"?
You're the poster who keeps mentioning me in your posts. Yeah, I'm in your head. Carry on.
because you're posting AS IF vietraq began on January 20, 2009
Obama became Commander in Chief. He is now responsible on Jan 20, 2009. What is so difficult for you to understand?

Responsible for what? Sending more Americans to die in Iraq for a people that won't defend themselves?

What, exactly, is wrong with you? I'm genuinely curious...
Nothing wrong with me. What's wrong is you can't find the courage to hold your first black president responsible for doing his job. You're the problem.
It is the job of the POTUS to defend foreign nations that we do not have a defense treaty with?

You're the poster who keeps mentioning me in your posts. Yeah, I'm in your head. Carry on.
Obama became Commander in Chief. He is now responsible on Jan 20, 2009. What is so difficult for you to understand?

Responsible for what? Sending more Americans to die in Iraq for a people that won't defend themselves?

Nothing wrong with me. What's wrong is you can't find the courage to hold your first black president responsible for doing his job. You're the problem.
It is the job of the POTUS to defend foreign nations that we do not have a defense treaty with?
It's the president's job to keep what we fought and died for. Against a lot of advisors, Obama did the political and then went golfing. Affirmative Action ain't gonna cut it in the real world.

It's the president's job to keep what we fought and died for. Against a lot of advisors, Obama did the political and then went golfing. Affirmative Action ain't gonna cut it in the real world.

Right or wrong, the fight in Iraq was the fight to give the Iraqi people the right and power to self-determination.

Since they've 'self-determined' that they don't have the desire, will, and courage to defend themselves, despite a clear and indisputable capacity to do so,

our responsibility to them has been ended. Ended by the Iraqis.

a rw hacktard whose posts usually consist of two sentences, at most, in my head lol. You HAVE taken the Heritage Action/Fox brown acid :rofl:

whatever happened to the Repub battle cry "Stop spending!!!"?

He got us out of Iraq. That was his job. I've already taken him to task for letting us get sucked back in.

It is outrageous to support the idea of American soldiers to have to go and do the fighting and dying for Iraqis who refuse to. Not one American should be harmed in that cause.

He got us out of Iraq. That was his job. I've already taken him to task for letting us get sucked back in.

It is outrageous to support the idea of American soldiers to have to go and do the fighting and dying for Iraqis who refuse to. Not one American should be harmed in that cause.
He got us out of iraq and then went against Gates, Bush, Panetta, and expert military advice by not leaving a residual force.

He got us out of iraq and then went against Gates, Bush, Panetta, and expert military advice by not leaving a residual force.

That's a lie but even it were true, he was right and they were wrong. Leaving a few thousand troops scattered around Iraq wouldn't have stopped the rise of ISIS and would only have guaranteed that more Americans died for nothing.

That's a lie but even it were true, he was right and they were wrong. Leaving a few thousand troops scattered around Iraq wouldn't have stopped the rise of ISIS and would only have guaranteed that more Americans died for nothing.
Don't use logic w/ "that one'. His head might explode :blowup:

It's true. So all the people with experience in these matters were wrong and the Affirmative Action organizer was right. I think we've found the problem.

Poor baby.

Robert Gates Barack Obama traps himself on ISIL - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

Poor baby.

Fmr. defense secretary on disagreements with Obama - CNN.com

10690105_777354592325853_4725739723284892336_n.png

Poor baby.

I already proved that Panetta lying in other threads. Go search 'Panetta' under my username if you want to read about it.

It's true. So all the people with experience in these matters were wrong and the Affirmative Action organizer was right. I think we've found the problem.

Virtually everyone in the Bush administration that perpetrated the disaster of Iraq had more 'experience' than Obama.

And yet Obama knew it was a bad idea as early as 2002.

Go figure.

Poor baby.

I already proved that Panetta lying in other threads. Go search 'Panetta' under my username if you want to read about it.
Hillary also told Obama to leave a residual force. Everyone is lying. LOL. Pitiful.

Maybe if the donkeys would get out of the way and let the Keystone pipeline pass, we would be less dependent on Iraqi oil

-Geaux

Forum List

Back