🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"ISIS is contained"

"ISIS is contained". So declared Barack Obama on Friday, Nov 13. Several hours later, Paris was attacked.

So much for governing by wishful thinking.

Most oblivious president in American history.
Praise be Imam Obama for releasing billions of dollars to the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism. Yesterday's operation likely cost less than $10,000, that $150 billion will go far.

Paris ain't in America . Just saying .
Just saying what? ISIS isn't contained after all, but no matter, it's just people in Paris that died?

FRANCE is a big boy who can take care of itself . But let's blame Obama for everything as if he is in control of Paris security . Tedious .
IS was born and baked on Obamas watch, as he watched it considering it a JV team.
He baked it, it's his to eat.

To be fair, maybe Obama does not view the events in Paris as an attack.

After all, he said Libya was not really a war.

Just saying what? ISIS isn't contained after all, but no matter, it's just people in Paris that died?

FRANCE is a big boy who can take care of itself . But let's blame Obama for everything as if he is in control of Paris security . Tedious .

He announced ISIS was contained, obviously ISIS is not. Do you ever get weary sticking up for the phucking disaster?

So you are blaming him for Paris then? Ever get tired of blaming every rainy day on the prez?

Not at all... it highlights that, as usual, obama is clueless as are most of his sycophants.
look up the definition of "contained" and tell me if isis is "contained"

That doesn't mean Obama knows what he is talking about. He said ISIS was contained and he's wrong.

Since it's likely that some of the refugees were ISIS members, it could be our problem soon enough. Are you going to be concerned then since you don't care about our allies?

"ISIS is contained". So declared Barack Obama on Friday, Nov 13. Several hours later, Paris was attacked.

So...you are doing a happy dance?

I know I'm not. And these are tactically awesome dudes. Turns out we trained the head honcho of ISIS military division in Georgia.

Special. Chechen.

eta; I am really really uncomfortable with the knowledge that we trained Chechens.

Think Beslan massacre and get back to me.

This is the part of the quote that killed me.

“I don’t think they’re gaining strength,” Obama responded. “What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq, and in Syria they’ll come in, they’ll leave, but you don’t see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain.”

“What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures,” he admitted. “We’ve made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters and part our goal has to be to recruit more effective Sunni partners in Iraq to really go on offense rather than simply engage in defense.”

The man is FUCKING CLUELESS . And who writes his bullshit?

Obama: ISIS Is Not Getting 'Stronger,' We Have 'Contained' Them - Breitbart

His advisors and Cabinet were poorly selected from the beginning.

I disagree..He knew exactly what he was doing.
He has purposely worked to undermine and collapse this nation due to his marxist and muslim upbringing and racial resentment and jealousy of everything america has accomplished.
It's a combination of Cloward-Pivens and the Hegelian Dialectic along with some marxism....none of it good for america..as we have seen for the last 7 years.

Actually, that says a lot. If you piss off a Buddhist, you have crossed a line big-time. Islam is like a bunch of nihilist pirate cultist haters bent on world domination. With a touch of region as if it's a afterthought. Let's don't excuse these holier than thou pricks anymore.

What the response of the U.S. and all our allies should be-

12042604_423843517822060_5445358320245907821_n.jpg

So...you are doing a happy dance?

Bod you and your family are about to become the first casualties. Don't you get it? You know me. I don't lie.

Look we have known each other for many a year. I don't lie Bod and you know damn well I back up every post.

You willing to put yourself on the front line of Sharia. And don't fuck with me it was a big deal in Ontario and I pushed it back.

They'll kill you first girl.

Actually, that says a lot. If you piss off a Buddhist, you have crossed a line big-time. Islam is like a bunch of nihilist pirate cultist haters bent on world domination. With a touch of region as if it's a afterthought. Let's don't excuse these holier than thou pricks anymore.

What the response of the U.S. and all our allies should be-

12042604_423843517822060_5445358320245907821_n.jpg
That's a racist picture you know... They'll say why's it got to be a white guy in that pic saying that ? No matter he is an American, but it's the white skin that drives the libs mad when it comes to making strong statements like that. Yep he looks duck dynasty enough, and you know how bad those guy's are according to the libs. This is what drives the libs out of their minds.

When will this nation unite again ? When will it become America with American values again ? TO HELL WITH A PERSONS SKIN COLOR, IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING AN AMERICAN WITH AMERICAN VALUES, SOMETHING THE DEMS. CAN'T SEEM TO WRAP THEIR HEADS AROUND, BECAUSE THEY ARE TO BUSY PLAYING US ALL FOR FOOLS TO KEEP THEIR POWER.

Last edited:

He announced ISIS was contained, obviously ISIS is not. Do you ever get weary sticking up for the phucking disaster?

So you are blaming him for Paris then? Ever get tired of blaming every rainy day on the prez?

Obama's foreign policy is what allowed the creation of ISIS.

Yep and his ideology on everything that America has been in the world was wrong, is also what empowered this mess even more.

Bushit! Getting out of Iraq is what he promised and I'm glad. There's no end to that mess . We left Iraq wh all the tools they needed , and they messed it all up .

Forum List

Back