🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"ISIS is contained"

What people don't realize here, is that the containment speak is just one more thing on a list of miss-calls, unclarified or confusing speak he uses, along with the mistakes Obama has made or has spoken from his own mouth over time. The things are then being added up, and they just aren't adding up to enough positives for Obama. People remember, and that's what is not counted on by him and his group over time.

Does he have the world on his side in the mission he is trying to accomplish or are they highly skeptical of him now as well?

"ISIS is contained". So declared Barack Obama on Friday, Nov 13. Several hours later, Paris was attacked.

So much for governing by wishful thinking.

Most oblivious president in American history.
What would you do?
I wouldn't have supported that president that Egypt had to oust if I was Obama.. That was just a string of mistakes made by him. Then he wanted the Egyptians to re-instate the man because his claim was they freely elected him. Big deal if the man was trouble for the Egyption people.. So far that must have been the right move by Egypt, because Egypt has been quite for a good while since that happened. In fact how is Egypt doing since the removal of that former president?
They found what they think is a hidden room in one of the pyramids. Not sure the new government had anything to do with finding that hidden room, but they might as well take credit for it.
Didn't Ben carson say the pyramids were used for something and trump made fun? What if Ben ends up being right.

Does he have the world on his side in the mission he is trying to accomplish or are they highly skeptical of him now as well?
At least the rest of the world is with us now.

I recall under bush Canada and France said no to invading Iraq. He did it anyways and bush lost the support and confidence of the world.

You fox viewers wouldn't know that cause you go noplace

oand isis.jpg

How much of America's oil comes from Iraq?

80%?

A little less?

Oil and Why America Is Dropping Bombs to Defend Erbil - The New Yorker

Erbil is the capital of the oil-endowed Kurdish Regional Government, in northern Iraq. There the United States built political alliances and equipped Kurdish peshmerga militias long before the Bush Administration’s invasion of Iraq, in 2003. Since 2003, it has been the most stable place in an unstable country. But last week, well-armed guerrillas loyal to the Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham, or ISIS, threatened Erbil’s outskirts, forcing Obama’s momentous choice.

Obama’s defense of Erbil is effectively the defense of an undeclared Kurdish oil state whose sources of geopolitical appeal—as a long-term, non-Russian supplier of oil and gas to Europe, for example—are best not spoken of in polite or naïve company, as Al Swearengen would well understand. Life, Swearengen once pointed out, is often made up of “one vile task after another.” So is American policy in Iraq.

Bush was a fool to declare "Mission Accomplished" when it was nowhere close.

Obama was a fool to declare "ISIS is contained," when they are nowhere close to contained.

They are being slowly degraded and are losing territory in Iraq.

Obama's weakness was allowing the Shiite led Iraqi government to disenfranchise the Sunnis and trying to arm/train the Syrian rebels

Just saying what? ISIS isn't contained after all, but no matter, it's just people in Paris that died?

FRANCE is a big boy who can take care of itself . But let's blame Obama for everything as if he is in control of Paris security . Tedious .

I would like to know how exactly does Obama think the threat to terrorism by Isis has been contained? Is he willing to take on full responsibility for the next terrorist strike that effects our citizens, or try to shift the focus onto something else like a video? What about Fort Hood? Wasn't that gunman overlooked as a threat, despite warning signs from those among his unit? So what are the implemented specifics of this "strategic containment plan" in preventing such incidents from happening again?

He didn't say that.

Be honest in your bullshit for a change.

Protecting American citizens from a terrorist threat is not BS, of course we can't really count on this administration to be honest about it, now can we?

You are not being honest.

This POTUS is doing everything that can be done to prevent a terror attack. It's basically impossible. If some nuts want to kill innocent people, they will.

What you are lying about is what Obama said regarding containment. He never said "the threat to terrorism by ISIS has been contained".

Where did you hear that he said that? My advice......don't ever trust that source again. You were lied to. Now....you are repeating the lie.

Now....eat shit.

Eat shit? I don't believe I have had the privilege of hearing such a response since perhaps ... oh maybe elementary school? Hardly the kind of maturity I'd care to even begin taking any advice from.

Be that as it may, the misinformation is in this president's position that Isis can be contained, the incident in Paris doesn't share in that view. Did we forget that it was this same president who, upon hearing news that special forces were successful in killing Bin Laden, later boasted to the media that terrorists under his leadership were "decimated and on the run". However, we would later find out differently through the attack at Benghazi, a terrorist act that this administration began circulating a lie to the public in finding fault through a "group of demonstrators over a video". President Obama is also not doing everything in his power to combat terrorism, as he has said he will not deploy our troops ... but would rather use a small group only as mere "advisors" in training foreign troops. He equates muslim extremists to Christians of the crusades, and couldn't even stand on his own decision when it came to Syria and chemical weapons ... choosing instead to back out of his position. He is not proven to be a president who has a strong position on foreign policy, but only interested in how his own "self image" is perceived (particularly in how it's received in the Muslim world). This is why President Obama is willing to take in fleeing Syrian migrants in an open door policy with no regard to our national security, even after the recent occurrence in Paris as a result of their open border policy.

Obama switched sides, he was arming his Jihadist brothers in Benghazi and he's prosecuting the "War" in the ME for the benefit of ISIS and Al Qaeda

Forum List

Back