🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"ISIS is contained"

Europe's intelligence failed.

That's true - but you lied that ISIS was contained, so such a failure would amount to little.

But I expect partisan hacks to try and denigrate America every chance they get. What ground did they gain with this Kamikaze attack? I know you hold them in high esteem for it, but who really care what you partisan fucks think? Trump? Cruz?

They have an objective to disrupt civilized societies through the creation of fear. Responding to said fear, the left generally appeases them. Obama's retreat in Iraq, leaving the country open to conquest by ISIS. His planned importation of 10,000 from Syria, with the embedded ISIS members that entails.

You are a hack, you cheerelead for Obama and are not able to apply reason. But among sentient beings, the attack on Paris shows very clearly that ISIS is far from "contained."

Further examples of Unhinged's unbridled hatred for America, trying to blame Europe's intelligence failure on the American President. He should be ashamed of himself but he is not. He reveals in discord.

Your little tin god is not America, Blindfool. Opposition to Obama is not opposition to America. Funny how you thought spewing the most vile shit against Bush was fine, but you wail and gnash teeth at the suggestion that the incompetent fuck Obama is anything but perfect.

Look, you're a hack. You don't reason nor engage in rational debate. You serve the party and say anything to promote party goals - you have zero concern over whether what you post is true, as long as it serves the party.

Europe's intelligence failed.

That's true - but you lied that ISIS was contained, so such a failure would amount to little.

But I expect partisan hacks to try and denigrate America every chance they get. What ground did they gain with this Kamikaze attack? I know you hold them in high esteem for it, but who really care what you partisan fucks think? Trump? Cruz?

They have an objective to disrupt civilized societies through the creation of fear. Responding to said fear, the left generally appeases them. Obama's retreat in Iraq, leaving the country open to conquest by ISIS. His planned importation of 10,000 from Syria, with the embedded ISIS members that entails.

You are a hack, you cheerelead for Obama and are not able to apply reason. But among sentient beings, the attack on Paris shows very clearly that ISIS is far from "contained."

You truly earn your name Unhinged. ISIS is being push out of Northern Iraq and contained without a US led invasion and occupation. President Bush called the shots to end our presence in Iraq in 2008. Launching a suicide squad to attack soft targets shows their desperation. Sad to say it seem your kind seem to rejoice in the horrific news, but ya'll hate France too so it's not too surprising.

Further examples of Unhinged's unbridled hatred for America, trying to blame Europe's intelligence failure on the American President. He should be ashamed of himself but he is not. He reveals in discord.

Your little tin god is not America, Blindfool. Opposition to Obama is not opposition to America. Funny how you thought spewing the most vile shit against Bush was fine, but you wail and gnash teeth at the suggestion that the incompetent fuck Obama is anything but perfect.

Look, you're a hack. You don't reason nor engage in rational debate. You serve the party and say anything to promote party goals - you have zero concern over whether what you post is true, as long as it serves the party.

I get it. You hate America and what it stands for and cheer the terrorist horrific victories. You should be ashamed of yourself but I know you're not.

You truly earn your name Unhinged.

Backatcha Blindfool.

ISIS is being push out of Northern Iraq and contained without a US led invasion and occupation.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah they are.

{We have been living the Islamic State forwards, surprised at every turn, but we can perhaps begin to understand it backwards. Although ISIS took most of the world by surprise when it swept into the Iraqi city of Mosul in June 2014, the group and its forebears had been proclaiming their goals for a decade. Like many consequential events, this one didn’t sneak up on policymakers; they simply didn’t see what was taking shape in front of them. ISIS told us exactly what it was going to do, and then did it. This was a secret conspiracy hiding in plain sight.}

How ISIS Spread in the Middle East—and How to Stop It

What do you think such absurd lies gain you? Do you think people read your absurd idiocy and say "Obama is god, reality is no longer and we are winning."

Or do you think they look at your post and wonder "what the fuck is wrong with this lying pile of shit? Who does he think he's fooling?"

You know Blindfool, we should start calling you "Baghdad Bob."

Seriously, you are just as deranged as that dude was.

President Bush called the shots to end our presence in Iraq in 2008. Launching a suicide squad to attack soft targets shows their desperation. Sad to say it seem your kind seem to rejoice in the horrific news, but ya'll hate France too so it's not too surprising.

Oh, so 9/11 showed how desperate Al Qaeda was, huh?

You spew the most absurd bullshit in your hyper-partisanship. Do you even have a grip on reality, or do you actually believe the insane shit you post?

I get it. You hate America and what it stands for and cheer the terrorist horrific victories. You should be ashamed of yourself but I know you're not.

I get it, the party defines you. You have no identity save as a loyal servant of Obama and drone of the DNC.

Claiming others are "cheering" anything is the type of lie that reveals not only your desperation, but your lack of grasp on reality.

Backatcha Blindfool.

ISIS is being push out of Northern Iraq and contained without a US led invasion and occupation.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah they are.

{We have been living the Islamic State forwards, surprised at every turn, but we can perhaps begin to understand it backwards. Although ISIS took most of the world by surprise when it swept into the Iraqi city of Mosul in June 2014, the group and its forebears had been proclaiming their goals for a decade. Like many consequential events, this one didn’t sneak up on policymakers; they simply didn’t see what was taking shape in front of them. ISIS told us exactly what it was going to do, and then did it. This was a secret conspiracy hiding in plain sight.}

What do you think such absurd lies gain you? Do you think people read your absurd idiocy and say "Obama is god, reality is no longer and we are winning."

Or do you think they look at your post and wonder "what the fuck is wrong with this lying pile of shit? Who does he think he's fooling?"

President Bush called the shots to end our presence in Iraq in 2008. Launching a suicide squad to attack soft targets shows their desperation. Sad to say it seem your kind seem to rejoice in the horrific news, but ya'll hate France too so it's not too surprising.

You spew the most absurd bullshit in your hyper-partisanship. Do you even have a grip on reality, or do you actually believe the insane shit you post?

Even President Obama would never let Erbil fall into ISIS hands. Why? Oil of course.

That's actually a good article by the Atlantic.

"My friend Raja Sidawi was right 12 years ago: America has not changed Iraq or Syria, but the wars there have indeed changed America. Americans have learned the limits of military power and covert action; the U.S. has helped create enemies that did not exist before George W. Bush’s mistaken invasion of Iraq in 2003 (I described my own mistakes in supporting the Iraq War, and explained the lessons I drew from this horrible experience, in a 2013 column); it has fostered a degree of mistrust so acute that many in the region now welcome the vain autocrat Vladimir Putin as a deliverer. Obama’s policies may have been weak and feckless, but they have reflected a widespread desire among Americans to extricate the country from the Middle East’s long wars.

As Russian planes conduct dozens of sorties a day over Syria, the cover of the November/December 2015 issue of Foreign Affairs proclaims: “The Post-American Middle East.” That’s a bit hasty. Nothing in this part of the world is ever really over. But the people of the Middle East finally own their own history. The only people who can fix this mess are the citizens of the region themselves, and it’s going to take a very long time."

Al Qaeda was desperate for attention. Their Oct 2000 attack simply failed to register with both President Clinton, President Bush, or most of the American People.

I just like proving that some people can dish out hyper-partisan bull shit but they just can't take it.

Even President Obama would never let Erbil fall into ISIS hands. Why? Oil of course.

How much of America's oil comes from Iraq?

80%?

A little less?

You of the left claimed that "Bush invaded for oil," so we must import a LOT of Iraqi oil, right?

U.S. Imports from Iraq of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products (Thousand Barrels)

So wait, less than 1% :eek:

We invaded for that? Well no, the left was lying, as always. Iraqi oil is not much of a factor on American policy. Not under Obama, nor Bush.

I don't know if you've noticed, but I usually cite left of center sources when dealing with you. It is deliberate.

"My friend Raja Sidawi was right 12 years ago: America has not changed Iraq or Syria, but the wars there have indeed changed America. Americans have learned the limits of military power and covert action; the U.S. has helped create enemies that did not exist before George W. Bush’s mistaken invasion of Iraq in 2003 (I described my own mistakes in supporting the Iraq War, and explained the lessons I drew from this horrible experience, in a 2013 column); it has fostered a degree of mistrust so acute that many in the region now welcome the vain autocrat Vladimir Putin as a deliverer. Obama’s policies may have been weak and feckless, but they have reflected a widespread desire among Americans to extricate the country from the Middle East’s long wars.

As Russian planes conduct dozens of sorties a day over Syria, the cover of the November/December 2015 issue of Foreign Affairs proclaims: “The Post-American Middle East.” That’s a bit hasty. Nothing in this part of the world is ever really over. But the people of the Middle East finally own their own history. The only people who can fix this mess are the citizens of the region themselves, and it’s going to take a very long time."

Al Qaeda was desperate for attention. Their Oct 2000 attack simply failed to register with both President Clinton, President Bush, or most of the American People.

I just like proving that some people can dish out hyper-partisan bull shit but they just can't take it.

Bush was a fool to declare "Mission Accomplished" when it was nowhere close.

Obama was a fool to declare "ISIS is contained," when they are nowhere close to contained. The difference is that you refuse to acknowledge the idiocy of Obama, due to your hyper-partisanship. Party is all to you.

Backatcha Blindfool.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah they are.

If it were confined to their own civil war then let them work it out.

They are exporting mass murder around the world and their goal isn't a local religious state. They actually believe they are going to take over the world.

They have to be defeated. Forget geography and ideology and religion. These are insane people that have to be killed.

They are exporting mass murder around the world and their goal isn't a local religious state. They actually believe they are going to take over the world.

They have to be defeated. Forget geography and ideology and religion. These are insane people that have to be killed.

If you forget geography, ideology, and religion; how exactly would you defeat them?

ISIS is an attempt to reestablish the Caliphate of Islam. Absent religion, it doesn't exist. The first goal of the Caliphate is to unite all Islamic lands under a Caliph. Absent geography there is no goal.

You cannot defeat an enemy if you refuse to acknowledge who and what the enemy is. This is why we continue to lose, despite our military superiority and despite the numbers we kill. It's whackamole and the moles are more frequent every time we bop one.

If you forget geography, ideology, and religion; how exactly would you defeat them?

ISIS is an attempt to reestablish the Caliphate of Islam. Absent religion, it doesn't exist. The first goal of the Caliphate is to unite all Islamic lands under a Caliph. Absent geography there is no goal.

You cannot defeat an enemy if you refuse to acknowledge who and what the enemy is. This is why we continue to lose, despite our military superiority and despite the numbers we kill. It's whackamole and the moles are more frequent every time we bop one.

You defeat human beings by killing enough of them that their movement stops fighting or dies out. All the rest is culture, and in war culture doesn't matter. You kill them and destroy their shit. That is what war is.

Whatever someone's ideas, or culture, or religion is fine up until the point they start shooting at you. After that all that matters is who fires the last shot.

He announced ISIS was contained, obviously ISIS is not. Do you ever get weary sticking up for the phucking disaster?

So you are blaming him for Paris then? Ever get tired of blaming every rainy day on the prez?

Obama's foreign policy is what allowed the creation of ISIS.
Bush practicaly opened Pandora's box when he invaded Iraq in 03'. And this pansy president Obama isn't man enough to try to put the monsters back in the box. Besides, I think Obama relates more to the Muslim monsters than to protecting or preserving traditional western culture.

The United States was already had war with Al Quada prior to the ground invasion of Iraq in 2003. There were vital reasons that Saddam had to be removed regardless of the radical Islamic movement. The latest Queen of Terrorism, ISIS, was formed in Syria primarily, not Iraq. It invaded Iraq from Syria in June 2014.

Had Obama not prematurely withdrawn from Iraq in December 2011, the ISIS invasion of Iraq in June 2014 would have been crushed at the outset.
ISIS was formed in Iraq in 2006. They moved into Syria to fight in the Shiite vs. Sunni civil war that gave them the opportunity for their tremendous growth and ascension to regional power. Iraqi forces dropping and leaving behind their weapons when they returned to join their forces in the Sunni tribal areas of Iraq caused their transitioned from the JV team, compared to other Jihadist groups like al Qaeda and al Nusra into the leading Islamic terrorist army. With the abandoned Iraqi military hardware and supplies, looted wealth, permission to rape, pillage and kidnap sex slaves, the troop ranks swelled and recruitment of personnel from across the globe made them the leading Islamic terrorist group in the region and world.
Obama did not prematurely withdraw from Iraq. He and the US followed the promise and treaties made by the previous administration in 2008 and 2011.
Well tell him to quit grandstanding and blaming Bush if he is just a follower and not a leader himself.

Last edited:
Dumb shits.

Can any of you nutbags speak honestly and tell us what Obama was referring to when he said ISIS was contained?

An honest person.....even an honest conservative nutjob.....would admit that preventing all criminal acts from being perpetrated by terrorists is not possible.

Obama was referring to the expansion of territory gained by ISIS. Until very recently.....ISIS was attempting to become a nation state......conquering land and assets. That has been CONTAINED. Now they have been relegated to cowardly acts of terror against innocent and increasingly international targets. You fucking losers.

What Barack Obama said about ISIS being contained

The ease with which so many of you lie should be alarming to you.
Ok, now who are you talking to? Are you talking to the average citizen who interprets such speak literally or are you talking to educated war tacticians who would or should know what Obama meant, but instead they are trying to distort what he meant for political purposes?

Now Obama likes to address the nation and his citizenry all the way down to the lowest hanging fruit right, so wouldn't you think that it would be up to him to clarify his speak or to put it into lamense terms for all to understand what he means when he speaks, or are you just trying to help him since he doesn't see the need to clarify his words spoken in order that all should understand him as he should want them too ?

You defeat human beings by killing enough of them that their movement stops fighting or dies out. All the rest is culture, and in war culture doesn't matter. You kill them and destroy their shit. That is what war is.

Whatever someone's ideas, or culture, or religion is fine up until the point they start shooting at you. After that all that matters is who fires the last shot.

We're not fighting human beings, we are fighting an ideology. Until we grasp this, we will continue to fail. As we failed under Bush, as we continue to fail under Obama. Kill 5 ISIS fighters today, and their deaths attracts 50 more. We face more hostiles today than we did when we invaded Iraq.

Bush decided that he could invade and build a democracy. It failed. Obama decided that he could retreat and a benevolent dictator would arise from his Iranian allies - it failed.

We refuse to acknowledge who the enemy we face actually is. We want to play make believe and fight against our fantasy,

Who we face are the people of the book. They only read one book, and they read it all the time. We want to pretend that what is in the book doesn't matter, but it is ALL that matters to them. We pretend that we don't know what they want, but the book says EXACTLY what they want. We want to pretend that we fight terrorism - but terrorism is a method. The what is Islam,

Dumb shits.

Can any of you nutbags speak honestly and tell us what Obama was referring to when he said ISIS was contained?

An honest person.....even an honest conservative nutjob.....would admit that preventing all criminal acts from being perpetrated by terrorists is not possible.

Obama was referring to the expansion of territory gained by ISIS. Until very recently.....ISIS was attempting to become a nation state......conquering land and assets. That has been CONTAINED. Now they have been relegated to cowardly acts of terror against innocent and increasingly international targets. You fucking losers.

What Barack Obama said about ISIS being contained

The ease with which so many of you lie should be alarming to you.
Ok, now who are you talking to? Are you talking to the average citizen who interprets such speak literally or are you talking to educated war tacticians who would or should know what Obama meant, but instead they are trying to distort what he meant for political purposes?

Now Obama likes to address the nation and his citizenry all the way down to the lowest hanging fruit right, so wouldn't you think that it would be up to him to clarify his speak or to put it into lamense terms for all to understand what he means when he speaks, or are you just trying to help him since he doesn't see the need to clarify his words spoken in order that all should understand him as he should want them too ?

I'm speaking to the lying sacks of shit who keep pretending that his words meant something other than what he said.

There is no need to clarify his words......if one LISTENS TO OR READS THE ENTIRE STATEMENT. It is as clear as day.

No....Obama does not address the "lowest hanging fruit". Where did you get that idea. He does exactly the opposite. He speaks to the nation as if he believes that our citizens are thoughtful and informed. It is his disloyal and disingenuous opposition who reaches for the lowest rungs on the ladder. That's why this entire " Obama said ISIS was contained" bullshit is even a thing.

And....it's "laymans" terms.

Try harder.

"ISIS is contained". So declared Barack Obama on Friday, Nov 13. Several hours later, Paris was attacked.

So much for governing by wishful thinking.

Most oblivious president in American history.
What would you do?
I wouldn't have supported that president that Egypt had to oust if I was Obama.. That was just a string of mistakes made by him. Then he wanted the Egyptians to re-instate the man because his claim was they freely elected him. Big deal if the man was trouble for the Egyption people.. So far that must have been the right move by Egypt, because Egypt has been quite for a good while since that happened. In fact how is Egypt doing since the removal of that former president?

"ISIS is contained". So declared Barack Obama on Friday, Nov 13. Several hours later, Paris was attacked.

What would you do?
I wouldn't have supported that president that Egypt had to oust if I was Obama.. That was just a string of mistakes made by him. Then he wanted the Egyptians to re-instate the man because his claim was they freely elected him. Big deal if the man was trouble for the Egyption people.. So far that must have been the right move by Egypt, because Egypt has been quite for a good while since that happened. In fact how is Egypt doing since the removal of that former president?
They found what they think is a hidden room in one of the pyramids. Not sure the new government had anything to do with finding that hidden room, but they might as well take credit for it.

What would you do?
They found what they think is a hidden room in one of the pyramids. Not sure the new government had anything to do with finding that hidden room, but they might as well take credit for it.
Umm and this means what exactly in regards to the OP?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back