🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS withdraws from Aleppo

Oh gee----the very same meccaist who regularly prays to her dog 'god' for the annhilation
of Israel and dead jewish babies in the gutter-----who REJOICED when two innocent young
recruits died in a helicopter accident just because they were JOOOOS and who farted
out "I AM TIRED OF READING ABOUT IT" when innocent children were shot
to death in a school in the UAS----------------- And who warbled
with delight when an 85 year old man died of sickness in his own bed-----calling the death
a "JUDGEMENT FROM THANKS TO THE LUMP OF FILTH SHE WORSHIPS"<<<< which is
kinda funny--------85 years old------it took quite a long time for the lump she
worships to DECIDE

I don't know any Arab who calls for the destruction of Israel.. They want a just peace, a state of their own and the return of Shaaba Farms and the Golan Heights.

As for Ariel Sharon dying in his own filth.. I am sure he was well-cared for.

Would that be as in the peace that we see in Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon and Pakistan. They have 22 states already why do they need another one, time to take some back and we can start with Pakistan. They never owned Shaaba farms or the Golan heights did they, they were owned by Jews who bought them from the Ottoman rulers.

I wonder if Arafat died in his own filth like Mohamed did when he was poisoned by his Jewish sex slave.

Shaaba Farms belonged to Lebanon and the Golan belonged to Syria.. Why do you suppose the Israelis destroyed over 50 Druze villages?

A fine and just image is that, Arial Sharon dying in his own filth, never waking from an eight year God allowed coma.

Pitiful is another word that comes to mind.

A pitiful man dies and here in this thread his followers pray for death for others in Syria.

We all certainly see the face of Zionism in our world fully exposed.

Just as we see the true face of your brand of cultist Christianity that relishes the MASS MURDER of Jewish children and the enslavement of Jewish girls for your muslim masters.

What is it you say again when your bomb arms itself insha allah

Is the Hezbollah leader still hiding under the protective arms of Syria's Assad, or did he pack his bags and leave to another Muslim terrorist shithole? I bet you the pig is hiding in Iran now surrounded by women and children as human shields, of course. Just like they do back home in Palestine. LOL
Maybe you are in the wrong thread. This one is about opponents of the Syrian gov´t canceling each other.
Hey, I'm just wondering if the Hezbo leader is still hiding in Syria or not. You don't need to have such a hissy-fit over it.

As far as I'm concerned they're all terrorists if you ask me. Whether they be secular or religious it's a culture of thuggery and corruption. The Syrian people had a chance to free themselves from the shackles of a brutal dictator two years ago. Unfortunately the idiot we have in office today, refused to do anything, and the Islamists moved in like vultures. At this point it's too late and useless to do anything until this whole madness plays itself out. This is what happens when Americans vote for a weak knucklehead as president. There is a difference.
Two years ago there was a Sunni revolt against the Syrian secular legislation, not more.

Is the Hezbollah leader still hiding under the protective arms of Syria's Assad, or did he pack his bags and leave to another Muslim terrorist shithole? I bet you the pig is hiding in Iran now surrounded by women and children as human shields, of course. Just like they do back home in Palestine. LOL
Maybe you are in the wrong thread. This one is about opponents of the Syrian gov´t canceling each other.

Damn I thought it was about Sterling Archer. Glad to hear ISIS will still be selling their cocaine.
ISIS is selling anything.

Zionazi scum,

Zionists are the child killers, 1519 children killed in Occupied Palestine since 9/2000.

Christians do not support Israel's child killings or other crimes of Occupation and Apartheid.

Jesus was not a child killer, He does not call on Christians to go into the world and kill children in Occupied Palestine.

Jesus does not call on Christians to support Israels child killing either.

And again I think it's great ISIS has withdrawn from Aleppo.

I , unlike you and your Zionist Klan, do not enjoy killing

A fine and just image is that, Arial Sharon dying in his own filth, never waking from an eight year God allowed coma.

A pitiful man dies and here in this thread his followers pray for death for others in Syria.

Just as we see the true face of your brand of cultist Christianity that relishes the MASS MURDER of Jewish children and the enslavement of Jewish girls for your muslim masters.

Last edited:
Zionazi scum,

Zionists are the child killers, 1519 children killed in Occupied Palestine since 9/2000.

Christians do not support Israel's child killings or other crimes of Occupation and Apartheid.

Jesus was not a child killer, He does not call on Christians to go into the world and kill children in Occupied Palestine.

Lots of people who called themselves christians as do you----murdered -----
in fact hundreds of millions of people were murdered IN THE NAME of the
same entity YOU call "JESUS" in your post. I prefer the true identity of
your "god"------ISA/ALLAH
The Jesus of the New Testament was a pharisee jew------of the SCHOOL OF HILLEL.
Every word----which one can consider a fairly reliable attribution to the person
JESUS------was entirely consistent and even REPRESENTATIVE of the
PHARISEE POV of his time. As were his ACTIONS Even his style of speech ---
his poetic allusions----ALL PHARISEE Silly idiots point out "HE CASTIGATES
PHARISEES" yup------a very pharisee characteristic ----in the style of
JEREMIAH AND AMOS -----ezra too-----a real hardcore castigator. (in fact
they all remind me of my grandma----yelling at her two daughters
and seven grandchildren----similar style---she did it in hebraized german---
and english---some things never change)

silly idiots also seem to want to claim that stuff written LATER---by
persons who spoke and wrote in GREEK and never met Jesus
-----are actual QUOTATIONS of ------JESUS------who spoke no greek at all---
----just a hebraized version of aramaic and hebrew.

People can give any name to themselves and kill, an example is the Christian Crusaders. Robert Fisk wrote Crusaders went into what is today Beruit and killed every man and woman and child. And there was even a Childrens Crusade, children went to kill.

The fact these events really happened shall never make me a killer, nor will the events make any Christian living today a killer. Jesus says love your enemy, He never killed anyone and He is the example for Christians to follow.

But individuals make their own choices, whether to take life or kill.

I have yet to see Muslims stoop as low as Christians in Europe did, sending their children to another continent to kill for God.

That is not happening, not in Aleppo and nowhere in Syria today.

Zionazi scum,

Wrong, MANY , and I mean MANY Christians support Israel. They know that Israel doesn't target children and that all those numbers are just unfortunate collateral damage. You are the only Christian who feels the way you do and who spews hatred 24/7.

Also, it is not Christian to lie compulsively, which is why you are farrrrrr from being a real Christian. You can call yourself a Christian, you can tell everyone you're a Christian, but at the end of the day, Sherri MunnerNazi, you are nothing but a hateful bigoted cult leader who's going to burn in hell for eternity. :evil::evil::evil:

Zionazi scum,

Every word----which one can consider a fairly reliable attribution to the person

I think, IRosie, that by now the readers must realize that she is like a very sick parrot sqawking away constantly the same old, same old every day. Meanwhile, there are people who are actually being murdered by her good friends and she is too busy castigating Israel and the Zionists to even take note of it, even when those being murdered are Christians. It's a shame that she doesn't take her meds so that she can live life as normal people do. She is so busy babbling about Jesus, but you never see her post that Jesus didn't tell her friends to go out and murder innocent people in the thousands and thousands.

Zionazi scum,

I think, IRosie, that by now the readers must realize that she is like a very sick parrot sqawking away constantly the same old, same old every day. Meanwhile, there are people who are actually being murdered by her good friends and she is too busy castigating Israel and the Zionists to even take note of it, even when those being murdered are Christians. It's a shame that she doesn't take her meds so that she can live life as normal people do. She is so busy babbling about Jesus, but you never see her post that Jesus didn't tell her friends to go out and murder innocent people in the thousands and thousands.

Coptic Christian Children: Kidnapped and Killed for Cash #Genieo http://www.raymondibrahim.com/muslim-persecution-of-christians/coptic-christian-children-kidnapped-and-killed-for-cash/ …

Coptic Christian Children: Kidnapped and Killed for Cash #Genieo http://www.raymondibrahim.com/muslim-persecution-of-christians/coptic-christian-children-kidnapped-and-killed-for-cash/ …

Aris, Mrs. Sherri has no interest in what is happening to the Christian Copts. She is only interested if she can blame the Jews for something. These Copts are the descendents of the original Christians, and they cannot practice their beliefs in peace. When you look at the Icons from 200 to 400 A.D. of the Holy Land which were lent by St. Catherine's Church in the Sinai and exhibited in the U.S., you can see depicted just how devout these Coptic Christians were.

Zionazi scum,

The Christians of the German third reich managed to MASS MURDER 10 million innocents in under 6 years, They are the same Christian sect as you are.

Zionazi scum,

Wrong, MANY , and I mean MANY Christians support Israel. They know that Israel doesn't target children and that all those numbers are just unfortunate collateral damage. You are the only Christian who feels the way you do and who spews hatred 24/7.

Also, it is not Christian to lie compulsively, which is why you are farrrrrr from being a real Christian. You can call yourself a Christian, you can tell everyone you're a Christian, but at the end of the day, Sherri MunnerNazi, you are nothing but a hateful bigoted cult leader who's going to burn in hell for eternity. :evil::evil::evil:

More lies from a Zionist, proving once again there is simply no Truth in a Zionist.

Amnesty's Cast Lead Report documented Israel targets children and civilians.

One soldier blew away two little girls holding white flags, from a tank, they were under 6 as I recall. Their sister was left paralyzed.

Let's see the names of those 10 million you claim were killed.

And what are any of the people there to me?

I have no responsibility for things done in Germany before I was even born.

I do not live in Germany and never have.

And no, no killers I know of were the same Christian Denomination that I am.

Zionazi scum,

The Christians of the German third reich managed to MASS MURDER 10 million innocents in under 6 years, They are the same Christian sect as you are.

Aris, Mrs. Sherri has no interest in what is happening to the Christian Copts. She is only interested if she can blame the Jews for something. These Copts are the descendents of the original Christians, and they cannot practice their beliefs in peace. When you look at the Icons from 200 to 400 A.D. of the Holy Land which were lent by St. Catherine's Church in the Sinai and exhibited in the U.S., you can see depicted just how devout these Coptic Christians were.

Why are you bringing up the Copts?

Zionazi scum,

More lies from a Zionist, proving once again there is simply no Truth in a Zionist.

One soldier blew away two little girls holding white flags, from a tank, they were under 6 as I recall. Their sister was left paralyzed.

50,000 MASS MURDERED by the Jordan army in one month, mostly women and children. documented and named Black September, from which the terrorist group took its name.
600,000 civilians including women and children MASS MURDERED by the saddam regime
Over 100,000 MASS MURDERED in Syria mostly women and children.

Do you want more facts about who is doing the most killing in the M.E, as the muslims are savage rabid animals and resort to cannibalism when they kill in the name of their religion

Aren't they Christians also, and don't they have a better understanding of the Bible seeing as they have been around since the formation of Christianity. Unlike your cult that is at best 10 years old

Any Christian obviously has a better understanding of Jesus then any Zionist like you does.

We all accept Him as Messiah.

That includes Christians in Aleppo and all of Syria and Christians throughout the Middle East.

We have that peace beyond all understanding you know nothing about.

Aren't they Christians also, and don't they have a better understanding of the Bible seeing as they have been around since the formation of Christianity. Unlike your cult that is at best 10 years old

Last edited:
More Zionist lies from a Zionist liar.

50,000 MASS MURDERED by the Jordan army in one month, mostly women and children. documented and named Black September, from which the terrorist group took its name.
600,000 civilians including women and children MASS MURDERED by the saddam regime
Over 100,000 MASS MURDERED in Syria mostly women and children.

Do you want more facts about who is doing the most killing in the M.E, as the muslims are savage rabid animals and resort to cannibalism when they kill in the name of their religion

Forum List

Back