🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS withdraws from Aleppo

The great age of the Patriarchs is error.. attributed to scribes who used the counting method for sheaves of grain in stead of human years.

Try again ----MOSES is not one of the "PATRIARCHS" His age of death is
recorded at 120 years-------we are not talking about METHUSALAH. Moses,
himself-----described that life span of man as 70------excellent observation on his
part. age 70 is----even today considered a kind of "CUT OFF" age by
medical practioners. You made no point------except to demonstrate the fact
that you fail to grasp the actual value and STYLE of ancient scriptural writings

People in those times married young and started families.. To live to age 70 was considered great old age.

Or, do you also believe that Adam and Eve were 90 feet tall?

Try again----A 70 year old man 3000 years ago was not much different from a
70 year old man today. Sorry ----but my field is biology-----and yours is stupidity.
Cell age is a matter of time------the physiological processes have not changed in the
past 3000 years. All living cell lines eventually die-----the timing of death of a cell line is----kinda predetermined something like "planned obsolescence" ---for an understanding
of this fact you need to understand an intriguing process known as "apoptosis"
People in those days did pretty much what people do today. ----a 15 year old
girl was a 15 year old girl. An interesting factoid is that the age of MENARCHE---
was probably a bit later in populations of the middle east at that time-----a matter
of NUTRITIONAL status------gee you are dim. I did not mention ADAM AND EVE--
in fact there is no comment on the HEIGHT of adam and eve in the book of genesis---
you are resorting to much later myths-----(I will not comment on my view as to
the garden of eden as a concrete reality------you are too dim to understand)

A fine and just image is that, Arial Sharon dying in his own filth, never waking from an eight year God allowed coma.

Pitiful is another word that comes to mind.

A pitiful man dies and here in this thread his followers pray for death for others in Syria.

We all certainly see the face of Zionism in our world fully exposed.

During the entire course of my working life----from age 19---I worked in hospitals
and medical facilities. I interacted closely with the patients, the medical staff,
the ancillary staff, the visitors----relatives and sundry interested people----even
sleazy lawyers fishing for a 'case' At one point in my long career I mediated
between two funeral homes -----both eager to CLAIM---occassionally the same---
"BODY" One of the many observations I made in the course of time
was the fact that the MOST DEBASED of all scum-----comment as did the debased
lump of scum-----above------ regarding the debilitated, the sick and the dying
For a glimpse of the depraved of the earth----there is no place like a busy hospital.

an interesting factoid of history----physicians are over-represented as WRITERS --
generally of short stories that include astute descriptions of human (or inhuman--
as represented by the lump of scum above) behavior.

Any Christian obviously has a better understanding of Jesus then any Zionist like you does.

We all accept Him as Messiah.

That includes Christians in Aleppo and all of Syria and Christians throughout the Middle East.

We have that peace beyond all understanding you know nothing about.

Aren't they Christians also, and don't they have a better understanding of the Bible seeing as they have been around since the formation of Christianity. Unlike your cult that is at best 10 years old

A very unchristian manner of posting don't you think, this is more in line with some foul mouthed violent convert to islam

More Zionist lies from a Zionist liar.

More lies from a Zionist, proving once again there is simply no Truth in a Zionist.

Amnesty's Cast Lead Report documented Israel targets children and civilians.

One soldier blew away two little girls holding white flags, from a tank, they were under 6 as I recall. Their sister was left paralyzed.

50,000 MASS MURDERED by the Jordan army in one month, mostly women and children. documented and named Black September, from which the terrorist group took its name.
600,000 civilians including women and children MASS MURDERED by the saddam regime
Over 100,000 MASS MURDERED in Syria mostly women and children.

Do you want more facts about who is doing the most killing in the M.E, as the muslims are savage rabid animals and resort to cannibalism when they kill in the name of their religion

No doubt if Jesus himself was to tell you the unwholesome truth you would call him a Zionist too. Is this what you are told to do by the imam at your mosque

You obviously know nothing about Christians.

Any Christian obviously has a better understanding of Jesus then any Zionist like you does.

That includes Christians in Aleppo and all of Syria and Christians throughout the Middle East.

A very unchristian manner of posting don't you think, this is more in line with some foul mouthed violent convert to islam

We know enough to know you're not one. Christians don't lie. Speaking of lies, the readers have taken notice that you have been asked to explain the bald faced lie you were caught in. Care to explain?

;;;;;

Wrong again-----Jews are in a much better position to understand Jesus---than
are MOST christians Jesus spoke aramaic. I don't---but he did. ----even so--
despite the fact that I am not literate in that language I do have a minor (tiny)
familiarity with its form and usages ---which you, sherri----do not have.
Jesus lived the life of a pharisee jew during the time of Roman control of
Israel/Judea. That roman control time is a big issue for jews ----even those like
me with no formal education in religion at all. You continue to use the word
MESSIAH-----which is actually an english rendition of a hebrew word-----It is
not at all clear what the term MESSIAH means to you. Keep in mind----
it is not an english word. -------you BORROWED IT. You write about religion
something like a child of age ten-------with images of easter bunnies and
sugar plums dancing in your head------------and AWAAAAAY IN THE MANNNNGER ---
no crib for a bedddddd. and a christmas card sprinked with glitter---all
seasoned with good old backwoods jew-hate

How old were you when you knew that jewish peddlars stole little christian
children for their "blood"??

Forum List

Back