Zone1 Islam- Arab Imperialism

I'm sure you continuing to have to wash the stains out of your underwear was disconcerting for you.
I am not ever sure what this ^ is supposed to mean, but it is typical of you.

How do you account for the record of Jewish achievement? This is how I account for it.

-------------

RACE, INTELLIGENCE, AND THE BRAIN: THE ERRORS ANDOMISSIONS OF THE 'REVISED' EDITION OF S. J. GOULD'STHE MISMEASURE OF MAN (1996)J. Philippe RushtonDepartment of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5C2, Canada

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of socialstratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486youths (3022 of whom were African-American), which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacksas well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those withlow IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency. The average IQ for African-Americans wasfound to be lower than those for Latino-, White-, Asian-, and Jewish-Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115,respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictiveand are biased in favor of North Europeans.

An average IQ of 115 pushes the Jewish IQ considerably to the right, and accounts for a higher percentage of Jews in the genius range.

there is no God.

For you, just like for anyone in the netherworld, that may be true. You do have my condolences.

There is no darkness greater than the darkness in the mind of the person whose guiding light in life is a lie.

Last edited:
I honestly don't really care. A lot of these achievements haven't been good for the world.

The Jewish contribution to medicine. Part II. The 19th and 20th centuries​

Despite the opening of German universities to Jews in the 1860s, they were restricted to fields not attractive to their gentile colleagues, e.g. the basic sciences, dermatology, psychiatry, neurology, paediatrics and venereology. They pioneered these specialties when the latter were still in their infancies and made fundamental discoveries. This brilliant period of Jewish medicine in Germany included the renowned immunologists Ehrlich and Wassermann and neurologists Romberg and Freud. Eminent workers from France were Metchnikoff, who discovered phagocytosis, Haffkine for his plague vaccine and Widal, who discovered bacterial agglutination. Chain, the biochemist, shared the Nobel Prize for medicine for his part in the discovery of penicillin in England.

JEWISH NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS.​

Jews make up 0.2% of the worlds' population, yet they have won over 20% of the Nobel prizes - 204 in total out of around 900 awarded since the first Laureates at the start of the 20th century.

Guys, Joe B is a religious extremists many of us have debated before. He learned hatred for Jews from his mother's milk. Do not discuss antisemitism or Palestinians on this thread. It is about Islam's imperialism.

Thank you.

The Jewish contribution to medicine. Part II. The 19th and 20th centuries​

Despite the opening of German universities to Jews in the 1860s, they were restricted to fields not attractive to their gentile colleagues, e.g. the basic sciences, dermatology, psychiatry, neurology, paediatrics and venereology. They pioneered these specialties when the latter were still in their infancies and made fundamental discoveries. This brilliant period of Jewish medicine in Germany included the renowned immunologists Ehrlich and Wassermann and neurologists Romberg and Freud. Eminent workers from France were Metchnikoff, who discovered phagocytosis, Haffkine for his plague vaccine and Widal, who discovered bacterial agglutination. Chain, the biochemist, shared the Nobel Prize for medicine for his part in the discovery of penicillin in England.

JEWISH NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS.​

Jews make up 0.2% of the worlds' population, yet they have won over 20% of the Nobel prizes - 204 in total out of around 900 awarded since the first Laureates at the start of the 20th century.

Not the thread to discuss this. Let Joe B stew in his hatred.

Guys, Joe B is a religious extremists many of us have debated before. He learned hatred for Jews from his mother's milk. Do not discuss antisemitism or Palestinians on this thread. It is about Islam's imperialism.

Thank you.
That is good advice, but I will always defend Jews against slanders.

It is not possible to condemn the Jewish people without slandering them. They are wonderful people. :)

For you, just like for anyone in the netherworld, that may be true. You do have my condolences.

There is no darkness greater than the darkness in the mind of the person whose guiding light in life is a lie.
Or maybe I won't do horrible things trying to appease an imaginary sky fairy.

Religion is not a positive force on humanity. I much prefer motivation based on humanism and pragmatic self-interest.

Thank you.
Um, okay. Islamic "Imperialism" 1000 years ago isn't an excuse for Christian/Western Imperialism (of which the Zionist entity is a last sad vestige.) that started in the 19th century.

Islam conquered the middle east and North Africa.

Christianity overran sub-Saharan Africa, the Americas, Australia and chunks of Asia.

Islam conquered the middle east and North Africa.

Christianity overran sub-Saharan Africa, the Americas, Australia and chunks of Asia.
With few exceptions Christians did not convert those people by force, like the Muslims did. They chose to convert.

I have no problem with that.

I also do not believe in a God that gives a crap about diet fashion and the sexual preferences of consenting adults whose image and likeness is based on the most superficial perverse and carnal interpretation of Divine Law possible. I certainly would not worship or reflect the image and likeness of such a cruel capricious and puerile petty tyrant as many professed believers do.

But that doesn't mean there is no God. If one applies the incredible intellectual effort required to put on their pants, they will find an unknown God buried and hidden in the figurative words used

Religion is not a positive force on humanity. I much prefer motivation based on humanism and pragmatic self-interest.

I agree it has not been a positive force on humanity even though it has introduced positive ideas and results that may have never come without religion. The sun rules the day and the moon rules the night. With that in mind I see religion as it has been throughout the ages as the lesser light which will give way to the rising sun of a new age when the hidden purpose of God is revealed.

And its really not that complicated. The Law is teaching about cause and effect, basically Karma.

Not crime and punishment.

Last edited:
With few exceptions Christians did not convert those people by force, like the Muslims did. They chose to convert.

Wow, so you think that there wasn't force in converting the Americas?

That Native American populations dropped by 70% in 100 years, but the Europeans were peaceful and light when oppressing Native American beliefs.

Come to think of it, I haven't met any followers of Odin or Zeus lately.

I have no problem with that.

I also do not believe in a God that gives a crap about diet fashion and the sexual preferences of consenting adults whose image and likeness is based on the most superficial perverse and carnal interpretation of Divine Law possible. I certainly would not worship or reflect the image and likeness of such a cruel capricious and puerile petty tyrant as many professed believers do.

But that doesn't mean there is no God. If one applies the incredible intellectual effort required to put on their pants, they will find an unknown God buried and hidden in the figurative words used

I agree it has not been a positive force on humanity even though it has introduced positive ideas and results that may have never come without religion. The sun rules the day and the moon rules the night. With that in mind I see religion as it has been throughout the ages as the lesser light which will give way to the rising sun of a new age when the hidden purpose of God is revealed.

And its really not that complicated. The Law is teaching about cause and effect, basically Karma.

Not crime and punishment.
Here's the problem with that.

"God's Law" called for killing people who didn't have the right kind of sex, or worked on the Sabbath, or worshipped other Gods.

So, no, I can't say anything positive about religion.

Forum List

Back