Zone1 Islam- Arab Imperialism

I have no idea what you are doing.
No kidding.

What does any of this have to do with Islamic Imperialism, exactly?

It destroys their false claim to moral authority, by revealing the true subject of Kosher law, which exposes their barbaric religious "leaders" who incite such blind hatred as actors and lying frauds

The people they have deceived and abused will not be very forgiving for fucking up their lives.

Do you want to just talk about it or do you want to stop it? Stop the madness. This is the way.

Last edited:
It destroys their false claim to moral authority, by revealing the true subject of Kosher law, which exposes their barbaric religious "leaders" who incite such blind hatred as actors and lying frauds

The people they have deceived and abused will not be very forgiving for fucking up their lives.

Do you want to just talk about it or do you want to stop it? Stop the madness. This is the way.
Here's how you stop it. You stop believing in sky pixies.

Murdering each other over how to interpret Bronze Age supersititons is... silly.

"It is not right to give your children's food to the dogs. Do not throw your pearls to the swine"

said Jesus.

He was not talking about animals except of the human sort. WTF! This planet is so fucked up.

Numbskulls all of you. Believers and unbelievers alike.

that was never said by jesus ...

always keep in mind hob - the christian bible is written by the crucifiers much they claim said by jesus is their own words.

No kidding.

This is a thread about Islamic extremism, Imperialism.

NOT about Jews, Judaism, Kosher, Israel or anything else which has to do with Jews.

There are threads for those discussions, PLEASE find them and move your discussions about this non topic over to them.

Thank you

Islam as a colonial-imperialist force

Tons of blood and ink spilled,
and entire new academic fields invented,
as part of the ideological discourse between Islam and the West.

The 'post-colonial' discourse though now part of the
daily Islamic missionary gaslighting, is apparently
to evade any discussion of Arab imperialism and
colonization of several continents, with likely
history of mass-slavery far worse than
anything by 'the West' altogether.

They sell Islam as a way to go "post-colonial"
but the ultimate goal is Arab imperialism.

When backed with illiteracy as an ideal.
The proof of Quran's divine source?
"it's in the beauty of it's Arabic..."
and the result is 20% illiteracy.

That is Arab imperialism.

I believe in accepting all religions. I have known very well educated Muslims. One friend who was a Muslim became a plastic surgeon. A math professor who had his PHD in Mathmatics was a muslim. I had an Economics teacher who had her PHD, she was a Muslim. I had another professor who had his PHD who taught Education, he was a muslim. Very literate and smart muslims I knew.

Unfortunately I don't agree with all this Islamic Imperialism you posted, just sounds like Islam hate and prejudice. If you had muslim friends and knew them you would think very different.

Myself I am a Christian and I go to church every Sunday, but I believe Jesus was just a prophet. I was baptised a Catholic. I professed my belief in Muhammed in front of witnesses and I also think he was a prophet. I love studying both Christianity and Islam. I am a very open minded Christian. Some Sundays I go to Catholic mass, other weeks I will go Methodist or Lutheran churches.

Last edited:

Wow, so now you are making up stories to justify your Islamophobia.

Here's a hint. Their silly religion is no better or worse than your silly religion. And, heck, I'll go one better, even being an Atheist makes you little better, Atheists have done some horrible things (Looking at you, Mao and Stalin!)

People are generally awful to each other until we decide not to be.

Not supporting genocide in Gaza is a good place to start.

Okay, so I can play that game, too!

Here's the British Empire at it's height.

1717762528513.png

Here's how you stop it. You stop believing in sky pixies.
Thats impossible. I am, what you deridingly call, a sky pixie.

Just like angels and demons, and every creature inbetween - swine, dogs, sheep, goats, cattle etc, are metaphors that reflect the heights and depths of human potential in the kingdom of God who reigns over the minds of mankind, either allowing or denying comprehension. The evidence of a higher power is the inability of many adults like you to grasp what is easily grasped by others, even children that understand metaphors, hyperbole, anthropomorphisms, etc., well known and widely used literary devices intended to teach hard learned lessons of the past.

So with that in mind the way to stop the madness is by universal agreement, comprehension of the stories of lessons of the past, which would effectively end all arguments and wars over belief

And then old books can be closed, and new fairy tales, books with new wisdom, can be written.

Maybe you will be the star of one, adored by children. It can be called, "Joebee gets a clue." :113:

Last edited:
Thats impossible. I am, what you deridingly call, a sky pixie.

Just like angels and demons, and every creature inbetween - swine, dogs, sheep, goats, cattle etc, are metaphors that reflect the heights and depths of human potential in the kingdom of God who reigns over the minds of mankind, either allowing our denying comprehension. The evidence of a higher power is the inability of many adults like you to grasp what is easily grasped by others, even children that understand metaphors, analogies, anthropomorphisms, etc., well known and widely used literary devices intended to teach hard learned lessons of the past.

So with that in mind the way to stop the madness is by universal agreement, comprehension of the stories of lessons of the past, which would effectively end all arguments and wars over belief

And then old books can be closed, and new fairy tales, books with new wisdom, can be written.

Maybe you will be the star of one? It can be called, " Joebee gets a clue." :113:
You're babbling, buddy.

The people who wrote the Bible didn't think demons and angels were metaphors, they thought they actually existed.

The people who wrote the Bible didn't think demons and angels were metaphors, they thought they actually existed.

Angels and demons do actually exist. They are just metaphors for human archetypes. Simple.

Just like dope fiends exist, the meaning of which could easily be lost to time after 5000 years.

And in that day some genius like you would be certain that no such creature ever existed....derp

Angels and demons do actually exist. They are just metaphors for human archetypes.

Just like dope fiends exist, the meaning of which could easily be lost to time after 5000 years.

And in that day some genius like you would be certain that no such creature ever existed....derp

You know there were these things called Dinosaurs... They lived 65 Million years ago, but we know they existed because we have fossils!!!

So where are your fossils of Angels, or Demons, or Giants, or talking snakes, or any of the other fanciful creatures that exist in the Bible?

Forum List

Back