Islam Tells Muslims to Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well (lololol,) I just went over the thread and apparently a lot of people want to talk with me about Islam.

I am really not the guy for that.

As my signature plainly informs all I am an Agnostic (unbeliever.)

So, no one should be connecting me with Islam.

Very obviously I have discussed many religions on this site and whoever would be trying to connect me to Islam is doing an evil deed because I repeat, I am an Agnostic (unbeliever.) :lol:

But that is you guys business...as for me, I will just make the record as clear as I can that, I AM NOT A MUSLIM.

I am through with this thread; people who want to talk about Islam should talk with the Muslims and not with me, an Agnostic.

Goodbye from this thread,
A1977

-
Hmmmm. Yet more al taqiyya for Islam?

1 last thing before leaving this thread...someone has lied on me that I only discuss religion on this site. Visiting forums like Heath & Lifestyle, TV Forum, General Discussion, etc. reveal very plainly that that is a lie...apparently I am being hunted or targeted, but simpletons, I have informed you of the truth that I am not a Muslim but am an Agnostic. :lol: The rest of what you do is on you LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Goodbye to you and this thread,
A1977

-

I don't click on links anymore because of a security breach that I experienced, but their book (scripture book,) the Koran forbids them to lie...in the internet age people are maybe posting a lot of false information on the internet because the fact is that, anyone can post anything on the internet. But this is what their Scripture book says about lying:

"And cover not Truth
With falsehood, nor conceal
The Truth when ye know (what it is.)
" Koran 2:42, Yusuf Ali version

A1977

-

And you're certainly not going to miss any credible info by not bothering with a pure bullshit site like TROP :eusa_hand:

I don't click on links anymore because of a security breach that I experienced, but their book (scripture book,) the Koran forbids them to lie...in the internet age people are maybe posting a lot of false information on the internet because the fact is that, anyone can post anything on the internet. But this is what their Scripture book says about lying:

"And cover not Truth
With falsehood, nor conceal
The Truth when ye know (what it is.)
" Koran 2:42, Yusuf Ali version

A1977

-

And you're certainly not going to miss any credible info by not bothering with a pure bullshit site like TROP :eusa_hand:
so another appeaser and dhimmi to islam ehh Pogo ??

THat makes a difference....actually it's worse. Their 10 commandments say NOT to lie and they keep doing it anyways.
yea, that's worse lol
Boy, you and your ilk are nonstop lol
Whats next? The reason they don't use toilets is because its cleaner to shit in your hand?

just off topic to the thread on the actual subject of taqiya / lying and its being approved by islam !! Hey persue it if you like , ok with me but off topic to the threads subject in my opinion Bodecea .

THat makes a difference....actually it's worse. Their 10 commandments say NOT to lie and they keep doing it anyways.
yea, that's worse lol
Boy, you and your ilk are nonstop lol
Whats next? The reason they don't use toilets is because its cleaner to shit in your hand?
Let's see.....If I had rules that said I could do something....and you had rules that you CAN'T do something and you do it anyways.....who's breaking their rules? Who's the worst at following their rules?

and as an off topic example of the kind of religion that islam is , well check out the reward for a jihadi that kills the enemy kufr / kuffir . Heck , that successful jihadi gets to spend eternity with 72 'whores' just doing what whores and their clients do . Checkout the concept of 'jizya' to see more information on another Islamic religious concept , see the concept of dhiminitude Anonymous.

That's another myth, Pismoe. There's no such thing as 72 virgins, or in your new version, "whores". Suicide itself is strictly forbidden in Islam, regardless what the motivation is.

Once you're dead you have no body. What would be the point of 72 whores if you don't have a body? And where you gonna get the money to pay them? Think about it.

Ai-yi-yi, the silly fuckin' shit people come up with just to perpetuate a childish fantasy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back