Islam Tells Muslims to Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL :)
Look at this example of al taqiyya:

Let’s begin by reminding ourselves that for Muslims the only legitimate interpretation of the Qur’an is based entirely on the Arabic by a trained interpreter – so that any amateur interpretation by a non-Muslims reading English has no relevance to what Muslims actually believe.
Are you saying the guy who wrote that article is Muslim?

are they told to lie?
THat makes a difference....actually it's worse. Their 10 commandments say NOT to lie and they keep doing it anyways.
yea, that's worse lol
Boy, you and your ilk are nonstop lol
Whats next? The reason they don't use toilets is because its cleaner to shit in your hand?
Let's see.....If I had rules that said I could do something....and you had rules that you CAN'T do something and you do it anyways.....who's breaking their rules? Who's the worst at following their rules?
So islam is better because they tell the people to lie, deceive and corrupt so they can take over the world. Christianity is worse because they say not to. lol
Yea, shit in your hands.
Did I say Islam was better? They both are fantasies..but I will definitely look askance at a fantasy that PRETENDS to encourage truth when its members lie all the time.
All Christains lie all the time?

Let’s begin by reminding ourselves that for Muslims the only legitimate interpretation of the Qur’an is based entirely on the Arabic by a trained interpreter – so that any amateur interpretation by a non-Muslims reading English has no relevance to what Muslims actually believe.
Did you see me say that?

are they told to lie?
THat makes a difference....actually it's worse. Their 10 commandments say NOT to lie and they keep doing it anyways.
yea, that's worse lol
Whats next? The reason they don't use toilets is because its cleaner to shit in your hand?
Let's see.....If I had rules that said I could do something....and you had rules that you CAN'T do something and you do it anyways.....who's breaking their rules? Who's the worst at following their rules?
So islam is better because they tell the people to lie, deceive and corrupt so they can take over the world. Christianity is worse because they say not to. lol
Yea, shit in your hands.
Did I say Islam was better? They both are fantasies..but I will definitely look askance at a fantasy that PRETENDS to encourage truth when its members lie all the time.
Oh.. I thought we were talking about the religion itself... :dunno:

yea, that's worse lol
Yea, shit in your hands.
All Christains lie all the time?
I'm gonna guess about as much as moooslims do. You got any evidence to show otherwise?

Did you see me say that?
No, duh. That's why I'm asking you for clarification.

yea, that's worse lol
Yea, shit in your hands.
I'm talking about the people who follow religions. Religions themselves are just fantasies. Religions don't lie...people lie. Religions don't kill...people kill.

talking islam and its concepts , tradition , ideas are pretty nasty Bodecea . Just look at their desert homelands from where islam came . The majority are pretty third worldy .

yea, that's worse lol
Yea, shit in your hands.
I'm talking about the people who follow religions. Religions themselves are just fantasies. Religions don't lie...people lie. Religions don't kill...people kill.
I understand what you were talking about bode.. I was saying this thread was about the religion..

Did you see me say that?
No, duh. That's why I'm asking you for clarification.
Then I didn't say it, did I? duhhhhh.

Thread closed - Opening Posts require more than just a link or video or cut'n'paste, you need to provide some original content of your own. You can restart this thread is you wish, and include some original content. Victor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back