Islam Tells Muslims to Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't click on links anymore because of a security breach that I experienced, but their book (scripture book,) the Koran forbids them to lie...in the internet age people are maybe posting a lot of false information on the internet because the fact is that, anyone can post anything on the internet. But this is what their Scripture book says about lying:

"And cover not Truth
With falsehood, nor conceal
The Truth when ye know (what it is.)
" Koran 2:42, Yusuf Ali version

A1977

-

And you're certainly not going to miss any credible info by not bothering with a pure bullshit site like TROP :eusa_hand:
so another appeaser and dhimmi to islam ehh Pogo ??

Another believer in truth, Pismoe. I've discovered more sources of absolute outright bullshit by reading this board than from any other source. And TROP is one of them.

THat makes a difference....actually it's worse. Their 10 commandments say NOT to lie and they keep doing it anyways.
yea, that's worse lol
Boy, you and your ilk are nonstop lol
Whats next? The reason they don't use toilets is because its cleaner to shit in your hand?
Let's see.....If I had rules that said I could do something....and you had rules that you CAN'T do something and you do it anyways.....who's breaking their rules? Who's the worst at following their rules?
So islam is better because they tell the people to lie, deceive and corrupt so they can take over the world. Christianity is worse because they say not to. lol
Yea, shit in your hands.

but ANYWAY , Westerners should checkout the promises , ideas , traditions and concepts , words , ideas that define islam . Also checkout 'moes' lifestyle and the things he did 1400 years ago with his little girl wife . Also , I always remember that islam is a NEW religion and I say that it copies Biblical names to lend legitimacy to its teachings . --------------------------------------- Good thread if it were to get discussion going on the dangers of islam in Western society . See and follow the refugee invader invasion of Europe . See the invader refugees at Calais France at their jungle invader camp , lots to be seen and learned about 'islam' !!

Is it bad that islamists are more honest about their religion than non-muslims?

In Islam, lying to infidels is a positive virtue,

And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.
Quran 3:54

In Christianity, lying is positively prohibited.

• Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight
    Proverbs 12:22
And lest we forget, Satan is the father of lies :eusa_angel:

heck , even the meaning of the word 'islam' as 'submission' is an insult to Westerners or at least thinking people .

Last edited:
looks like there are a lot of smart people that don't believe the excuses and lies made for islam and I am happy to see that !!

ROFL :)
Look at this example of al taqiyya:

Let’s begin by reminding ourselves that for Muslims the only legitimate interpretation of the Qur’an is based entirely on the Arabic by a trained interpreter – so that any amateur interpretation by a non-Muslims reading English has no relevance to what Muslims actually believe.

In Islam, lying to infidels is a positive virtue,

And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.
Quran 3:54

In Christianity, lying is positively prohibited.

• Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight
    Proverbs 12:22
And lest we forget, Satan is the father of lies :eusa_angel:

"Satan" :rofl: How primitive.

Yow! Monsters under the bed!!
hair-fire.gif

ROFL :)
Look at this example of al taqiyya:

Let’s begin by reminding ourselves that for Muslims the only legitimate interpretation of the Qur’an is based entirely on the Arabic by a trained interpreter – so that any amateur interpretation by a non-Muslims reading English has no relevance to what Muslims actually believe.

Exactly my thoughts when reading message board wags passing themselves off as erudite religious scholars based on spending two and a half minutes on a site like TROP.... :lmao:

But Christians don't lie.......
are they told to lie?
THat makes a difference....actually it's worse. Their 10 commandments say NOT to lie and they keep doing it anyways.
yea, that's worse lol
Boy, you and your ilk are nonstop lol
Whats next? The reason they don't use toilets is because its cleaner to shit in your hand?
Let's see.....If I had rules that said I could do something....and you had rules that you CAN'T do something and you do it anyways.....who's breaking their rules? Who's the worst at following their rules?
So islam is better because they tell the people to lie, deceive and corrupt so they can take over the world. Christianity is worse because they say not to. lol
Yea, shit in your hands.
Did I say Islam was better? They both are fantasies..but I will definitely look askance at a fantasy that PRETENDS to encourage truth when its members lie all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back