Islam will be the dominate religion of the western nations

So you ignore the religion that teaches hate because not enough Islam inspired haters kill people here in America?
What? I have said repeatedly that islam is a motherlode of bad ideas, and that "reform" occurs precisely to the extent that people abandon the evil shit in its Holy texts.

What the fuck, dude? Are you high? Focus!

regarding DEMOGRAPHIC PREDICTIONS----in the early 1980s-----the UNDISPUTED PREDITION ---in the medical literature was ----by the turn of
the century the AIDS epidemic would result in bodies piled high thruout the gutters
of Manhattan

you made a point------you sorta correlated CHRISTIAN with stats on church attendance
Point being, we dont have to convince muslims that mohammed is not allah's prophet in order to reform them away from the horrible ideas in Islam and get them to be more secular. Just as, even though many Christians are becoming more secular,they are not forced to reject jesus as the messiah.

So you ignore the religion that teaches hate because not enough Islam inspired haters kill people here in America?
What? I have said repeatedly that islam is a motherlode of bad ideas, and that "reform" occurs precisely to the extent that people abandon the evil shit in its Holy texts.

the evil shit in its Holy texts.
That is Islam. That is how it is taught by design. Focus.

When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When a country depends on homosexuals in their military to protect them.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.
What are there ?
2 % here?
Many since our inception.
Be afraid, be very afraid.
There are as many sharia as there are religious nuts here

Focus on the bible.
Terrific slaughter and stupidities to be found

When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.

That won't result in the survival of The West (i.e. Western Civilization). Islam and Sharia Law are the opposite of values of Western Civ.

problem with 'islam' is what they are doing is TODAY . And by the way , you sound just like 'mrobama' as I read yer post number 193 Alang .
Agreed. And thank you for the kind comparison. If you meant it as an insult you missed by 180 degrees.

its an insult . You as a lefty just don't recognize it as an insult . But he liked to compare Christianity during the CRUSADES hundreds and hundreds of years ago to the violence , murder and mayhem that muslims do TODAY Alang .

A prophet of God does not order his men to rape women, does not earn a living through theft and does declare eternal war until all submit to him.
A prophet can not order anyone to do anything, he is only a conduit for God.

You are seriously deficient in your knowledge and ability to understand the world. Islam was created intentionally by a murderous warlord for the purpose of investing in himself an aspect of deity so as to bind his warriors to him. It is supremacist ideology that has declared war on all other ways of life until they are snuffed out. That is not a religion at work, there, but simply a dangerous totalitarian ideology inimical to our very way of life.
I'd bet you would have said the same thing if you were a Protestant living a few hundred years ago in a Catholic country. Or if you were a Catholic living a few hundred years ago in a Protestant country.

Focus on the bible.
Focus on the bible.
And what does that have to do with the present? Islamic terror is in the now. History does not excuse terror.

That won't result in the survival of The West (i.e. Western Civilization). Islam and Sharia Law are the opposite of values of Western Civ.
Pity you apparently have no idea of the def of liberalism.
No Latin in college?
No college?
Why listen to garbage when the writer has no idea of the words they spout?

No Latin in college?
No college?

I very well understand Liberalism and how it differs from the totalitarianism of Progressivism and Sharia Law.

But thank you for your concern.

No Latin in college?
No college?

I very well understand Liberalism and how it differs from the totalitarianism of Progressivism and Sharia Law.

But thank you for your concern.
Just asking about the def.
Latin, liber free
For the individual and small gov.
Weird my Islamic corporate friends laugh at sharia law. Just the nuts they say
Just out of interest how many sharia law spewers do you know?
And progressives are total?
Hilarious

Forum List

Back