Islam will be the dominate religion of the western nations

The cult of death, conquest, rape and slavery will be purged from our midst before it gets accepted by the population at large.

I will never join a cult that forbids beer and bacon.
Weird, my kids see no bathroom problem at little league.
Only the paranoid parents

A prophet of God does not order his men to rape women, does not earn a living through theft and does declare eternal war until all submit to him.
A prophet can not order anyone to do anything, he is only a conduit for God.

You are seriously deficient in your knowledge and ability to understand the world. Islam was created intentionally by a murderous warlord for the purpose of investing in himself an aspect of deity so as to bind his warriors to him. It is supremacist ideology that has declared war on all other ways of life until they are snuffed out. That is not a religion at work, there, but simply a dangerous totalitarian ideology inimical to our very way of life.
I'd bet you would have said the same thing if you were a Protestant living a few hundred years ago in a Catholic country. Or if you were a Catholic living a few hundred years ago in a Protestant country.
8:60. And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) to threaten the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allah does know. And whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly.
Sounds like an order to me. Maybe Muhammad wasn't a prophet.

When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When a country depends on homosexuals in their military to protect them.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.

That won't result in the survival of The West (i.e. Western Civilization). Islam and Sharia Law are the opposite of values of Western Civ.
Pity you apparently have no idea of the def of liberalism.
No Latin in college?
No college?
Why listen to garbage when the writer has no idea of the words they spout?

I very well understand Liberalism and how it differs from the totalitarianism of Progressivism and Sharia Law.

But thank you for your concern.
Just asking about the def.
Latin, liber free
For the individual and small gov.
Weird my Islamic corporate friends laugh at sharia law. Just the nuts they say
Just out of interest how many sharia law spewers do you know?
And progressives are total?
Hilarious

I stand by my assessment. Progressivism is a form of statism, as is Islam. Islam is basically a medieval religion that never underwent a reformation to separate church and state. It is hardly liberal unless you consider hanging gays and stoning rape victims to be liberal. I don't.

When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.

That won't result in the survival of The West (i.e. Western Civilization). Islam and Sharia Law are the opposite of values of Western Civ.
No Latin in college?
No college?

I very well understand Liberalism and how it differs from the totalitarianism of Progressivism and Sharia Law.

Just trying to help.
Point one of our patriot is so stupid it defies reply.
If he doesn't know the difference I feel sorry for him

No Latin in college?
No college?

Just trying to help.

Hmmm.. You must be replying to someone I have on ignore.

No Latin in college?
No college?

Latin, liber free
Hilarious
------------------------------------------ LOTS of shariah law spewers in Minnesota that elected 'ilham omar' 'PH3 .

No Latin in college?
No college?

Latin, liber free
Hilarious

I stand by my assessment. Progressivism is a form of statism, as is Islam. Islam is basically a medieval religion that never underwent a reformation to separate church and state. It is hardly liberal unless you consider hanging gays and stoning rape victims to be liberal. I don't.
I'm sure you do.
Omg both sides?
Never
You like hang drawn and quartering?
Want to judge Protestants by this?
You should add IN MY OPINION
As they say, like aholes, everybody has one.
No reply on the real Latin origin?
Just your take?

No Latin in college?
No college?

Latin, liber free
Hilarious
------------------------------------------ LOTS of shariah law spewers in Minnesota that elected 'ilham omar' 'PH3 .
You have data or just internal spewing hate for Omar?

No Latin in college?
No college?

Just trying to help.

Hmmm.. You must be replying to someone I have on ignore.
You have people left?
We are old white farts who bleat.
"Keep the gov out of my Medicare"

No Latin in college?
No college?

Latin, liber free
Hilarious

I'm sure you do.
Omg both sides?
Never
Just your take?

Links to any state sponsored Protestant sects hanging gays and stoning rape victims in the modern era?

No Latin in college?
No college?

Latin, liber free
Hilarious
You have data or just internal spewing hate for Omar?
----------------------------------------- every AMERICAN can see what 'ilham omar' is and YOU can love her all you like PH3 .

and as far as 'sharial law' goes , the muslims in Minnesota that elected 'ilham omar' love them some 'shariah' PH3 . --- --- And I imagine its similar in Lewiston Maine or wherever ' muslims , somalis ' gather PH3 .

its an insult . You as a lefty just don't recognize it as an insult . But he liked to compare Christianity during the CRUSADES hundreds and hundreds of years ago to the violence , murder and mayhem that muslims do TODAY Alang .
It's called perspective. The Islam of then is the Islam of today, it is the culture of the Muslims that has changed. Same for Christianity.

If the OT is truly from God, then God commanded his followers to do plenty of nasty stuff comparable to what's in the Quran.
Yep. And christianity was reformed by a process that has, apparently, missed Islam, so far.
Christianity has a 600 year head start. I'd bet Islam catches up in only a century or two.
How many will die in 2 more centuries? You don't care?
Of course I care. What I don't care about is scapegoating Islam. That will not change anyone's behavior, it will have just the opposite effect. It is the culture of the people, not their religion we need to address. Maybe they have legitimate grievances that are fueling their actions.

No Latin in college?
No college?

Latin, liber free
Hilarious

I'm sure you do.
Omg both sides?
Never
Just your take?

Links to any state sponsored Protestant sects hanging gays and stoning rape victims in the modern era?
Strange...can’t find any Muslims in America going doing this.

A prophet of God does not order his men to rape women, does not earn a living through theft and does declare eternal war until all submit to him.

You are seriously deficient in your knowledge and ability to understand the world. Islam was created intentionally by a murderous warlord for the purpose of investing in himself an aspect of deity so as to bind his warriors to him. It is supremacist ideology that has declared war on all other ways of life until they are snuffed out. That is not a religion at work, there, but simply a dangerous totalitarian ideology inimical to our very way of life.
I'd bet you would have said the same thing if you were a Protestant living a few hundred years ago in a Catholic country. Or if you were a Catholic living a few hundred years ago in a Protestant country.
8:60. And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) to threaten the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allah does know. And whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly.
Sounds like an order to me. Maybe Muhammad wasn't a prophet.
Maybe he was only repeating what God told him to say?

every one can see what 'muslims' do on a daily basis somewhere on Gods Good Green Earth . Now hey , its pretty much ok with me as their knifings , murders , [a couple of days ago in France] and their mayhem are being done in 'foreign' lands so that's cool and ok with me Ladies and Gents and 'mrobama' .

but still , muslim violence , murder , mayhem are in total view all over the world for anyone to see that has eyes .

No Latin in college?
No college?

Latin, liber free
Hilarious

I'm sure you do.
Omg both sides?
Never
Just your take?

----------------------------------------------------- and the last line in the post is worth repeating and the asking for links once again eh !!

Forum List

Back