Islam will be the dominate religion of the western nations

I never claimed they did - although there have been incidents of Islamic honor killings in the United States.

Honor killing in the United States - Wikipedia

I'm not aware of any Protestants doing equivalent acts which are sanctioned by their religion.
Honor killings aren’t religious or religiously sanctioned. They are cultural.
Honor killing - Wikipedia

Think that if it gives you comfort. Their religion informed their actions of committing honor killings. In countries where the government in controlled by Islam, such honor killings are even more prevalent.
If that were true you'd expect the incidence to be the same in all Muslim countries. It is not. While honor killings are common in Muslim countries like Pakistan or the Arab nations, it is a practically unknown practice in many other Muslim countries too, such as Bangladesh, Indonesia or Senegal. This fact supports the idea that honor killings are to do with culture rather than religion.[84]
It says in "Reliance of the Traveler" ( the go to resource for Sharia law) that there is no retaliation for killing a child or sibling if they disgraced the family. So at least the law is there just in case they need it.

So the Quran says nothing on this. That book is only used by the Shafi school of jurisprudence, but not in either Quran or Hadith. I think it is cultural thing, not a religious.
I asked you if it was OK.

When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When a country depends on homosexuals in their military to protect them.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.
I don’t know about all that but Europe is being converted through birth rates.
Or maybe that is a myth designed to scare people.

Will Pew Muslim birth rate study finally silence the “Eurabia” claim?

The Muslim Overpopulation Myth That Just Won’t Die
Maybe. But I’m not talking about overpopulation. I’m talking about a growing segment in a society. Specifically, Europe.

Has their demographic increased in over the past ten years? Does it have a positive slope? A negative slope? Or is it flat?

I'm sure you do.
Omg both sides?
Never
You like hang drawn and quartering?
Want to judge Protestants by this?
You should add IN MY OPINION
As they say, like aholes, everybody has one.
No reply on the real Latin origin?
Just your take?

Links to any state sponsored Protestant sects hanging gays and stoning rape victims in the modern era?
Strange...can’t find any Muslims in America going doing this.

I never claimed they did - although there have been incidents of Islamic honor killings in the United States.

I'm not aware of any Protestants doing equivalent acts which are sanctioned by their religion.

Think that if it gives you comfort. Their religion informed their actions of committing honor killings. In countries where the government in controlled by Islam, such honor killings are even more prevalent.

Has nothing to do with what I think.

When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.
I don’t know about all that but Europe is being converted through birth rates.
Or maybe that is a myth designed to scare people.

Will Pew Muslim birth rate study finally silence the “Eurabia” claim?

The Muslim Overpopulation Myth That Just Won’t Die
Maybe. But I’m not talking about overpopulation. I’m talking about a growing segment in a society. Specifically, Europe.

Has their demographic increased in over the past ten years? Does it have a positive slope? A negative slope? Or is it flat?

Well you specifically mentioned birth rates. When it comes to immigrants Muslims are no different than other groups in that regard, and while they may initially have more children, by the next generation it is usually in line with the National average.

If you are talking about immigration, then yes it is growing but even the highest projections show them at 14% of the population. They also come from all over the world and different cultures. I think there is a lot of fear mongering.

Muslim Population Growth in Europe

Links to any state sponsored Protestant sects hanging gays and stoning rape victims in the modern era?

If that were true you'd expect the incidence to be the same in all Muslim countries. It is not. While honor killings are common in Muslim countries like Pakistan or the Arab nations, it is a practically unknown practice in many other Muslim countries too, such as Bangladesh, Indonesia or Senegal. This fact supports the idea that honor killings are to do with culture rather than religion.[84]

Nonsense. Culture and religion are intimately intertwined in Islamic countries. Muslims in the West have to confront the dominant culture of Western Civ as a counterpoint to their religion. Some adapt, others don't. The fact that some Muslims become westernized doesn't negate the medieval nature of unreformed Islam in areas that are dominated by that religion.

It says in "Reliance of the Traveler" ( the go to resource for Sharia law) that there is no retaliation for killing a child or sibling if they disgraced the family. So at least the law is there just in case they need it.

So the Quran says nothing on this. That book is only used by the Shafi school of jurisprudence, but not in either Quran or Hadith. I think it is cultural thing, not a religious.

Well, here's the problem with your theory: in Islamic societies, their is no separation between church and state. The culture and the religion are interrelated.

Well, then not thinking may be the problem.

That is Islam. That is how it is taught by design
But not by all or to all. Something's existence is conclusive evidence of its possibility. It doesn't matter if your prejudice doesn't allow you to state or admit this do.ple fact. It is still a fact.

What I don't care about is scapegoating Islam. That will not change anyone's behavior
Of course it will. How absurd. We have to point at ideas in islam and say, "that's a horrible idea, please ignore it" for reform to happen. If you cant take part in that or choose to block that discussion, then you are part of the problem, not the solution.

the Q'ran represents the direct instructions of Mohammad. To have ANY validity, one must compare these words to the direct instructions of Jesus.
Nope. That's false. Nobody "must" do that. Thats your attempt to constrain the discussion to rig it for your rhetoric. I reject your attaempt and can have this discussion without once making that comparison. If that is unacceptable to you, then you will have to step aside and discuss it with someone else, i suppose. .

Last edited:
But not by all or to all. Something's existence is conclusive evidence of its possibility. It doesn't matter if your prejudice doesn't allow you to state or admit this do.ple fact. It is still a fact.
Not by all, but far too many do teach the hate and far too many listen.
Agreed 100%. And that's easy to do, when the islamic holy texts spell out that evil in literal fashion, and when entire cultures are steeped in the horrible nonsense in Islam. .

Agreed 100%. And that's easy to do, when the islamic holy texts spell out that evil in literal fashion, and when entire cultures are steeped in the horrible nonsense in Islam. .
You do realize that follows Islam where ever it goes.

And yet many moderate, modenr muslims have reformed away from that. We need to make an effort to have more of that. No, sitting around declaring from On high that islam must be eradicated has no pragmatic use. So, if you would like to have a discussion about the problem that is groinded in reality, I'm down.

And yet many moderate, modenr muslims have reformed away from that. We need to make an effort to have more of that. No, sitting around declaring from On high that islam must be eradicated has no pragmatic use. So, if you would like to have a discussion about the problem that is groinded in reality, I'm down.
Why would eliminating the source of the problem not be pragmatic? Halt Muslim immigration except to Muslim majority countries. Pragmatically it is better to err on the side of caution.

You’re probably right. The Antichrist will have a one world religion that practices decapitations and demands subservient behavior.

Fortunately you’re only in power 2-1/2 years.

the Q'ran represents the direct instructions of Mohammad. To have ANY validity, one must compare these words to the direct instructions of Jesus.
Nope. That's false. Nobody "must" do that. Thats your attempt to constrain the discussion to rig it for your rhetoric. I reject your attaempt and can have this discussion without once making that comparison. If that is unacceptable to you, then you will have to step aside and discuss it with someone else, i suppose. .

You could have just said that it was well beyond your ability to debate at all rationally and saved me the trouble.

Have fun with your game of comparing apples to rutabagas.

Well, then not thinking may be the problem.
In your case, quite likely.

Well, here's the problem with your theory: in Islamic societies, their is no separation between church and state. The culture and the religion are interrelated.
The same applies in Christian, Hindu and Jewish societies. Look at history. What is your point?

Forum List

Back