Islamic Imam Says France Imported “Garbage.”

And who in that Roman empire was a ROMAN citizen, with the according rights and privileges? answer: only Romans.

"Welcomed"?? you obviously never read any history about the conquest and battles the Roman legions undertook and the nonstop revolutions it tried to subdue.
BTW, the Roman Empire barely existed for 500 years - out off which 300 years were spend, just to gain it. The time 700BC to 50 BC it was the city of Rome with other subdued cities from 500BC onward that fought primarily for dominance in today's Italy against the Etruscan's, Greek, Punic wars, and Gallic tribes.

The creation of the Roman Empire basically starts of with Mr. Caesar at around 50BC and ends in 450AD with the fall and plundering of Rome.

Okay, back to:

Islamic Imam Says France Imported “Garbage.”​

So the Roman's didn't attain any terrority they could call Rome for the first 300 years? :laugh:

Becoming a citizen and welcoming other cultures and people to live, work and trade in Rome are two completely different things. You realize that don't you? It's not that different today. Who is automatically granted citizenship to a country they want to live in today? Many won't allow it and many others do but you must meet strict requirements.

So the Roman's didn't attain any terrority they could call Rome for the first 300 years? :laugh:

Becoming a citizen and welcoming other cultures and people to live, work and trade in Rome are two completely different things. You realize that don't you? It's not that different today. Who is automatically granted citizenship to a country they want to live in today? Many won't allow it and many others do but you must meet strict requirements.
Re-read my post - instead of placing silly questions.

Allowing other cultures and people to live, work and trade in Rome - is not "welcoming them".
Allowing other cultures and people to live, work and trade in Rome, and conquering subduing, destroying their culture and enslaving them are two completely different things.
You realize that don't you?

Now some Congress Critters are proposing a fast-track citizenship for illegals to serve in the US military. The Roman Empire did something similar.
If the U.S. military is full of illegal aliens they will be more than happy to disarm honest citizens.

And it scares you to see too many people out in the real world who don't look like they could be your first cousin? Does it scare you to hear people in your local grocery store talking to each other in a language you don't understand? Oh, are they talking about YOU? Scary!
YOURE AN IDIOT. ALL NON WHITES MOVING TO WHITE COUNTRIES- THATS THEIR GREAT RESET PLAN. HOW ABOUT WHITES WORLDWIDE HAS 10 KIDS PER FAMILY AND MOVED TO YOUR COUNTRY/CITY AND WERE GIVEN FREE MONEY BY YOUR GOVERNMENT AND TOOK OVER YOUR CITY- WOULD YOU LIKE IT?

YOURE AN IDIOT. ALL NON WHITES MOVING TO WHITE COUNTRIES- THATS THEIR GREAT RESET PLAN. HOW ABOUT WHITES WORLDWIDE HAS 10 KIDS PER FAMILY AND MOVED TO YOUR COUNTRY/CITY AND WERE GIVEN FREE MONEY BY YOUR GOVERNMENT AND TOOK OVER YOUR CITY- WOULD YOU LIKE IT?
Care to try that again in English?

Re-read my post - instead of placing silly questions.

Allowing other cultures and people to live, work and trade in Rome - is not "welcoming them".
Allowing other cultures and people to live, work and trade in Rome, and conquering subduing, destroying their culture and enslaving them are two completely different things.
You realize that don't you?

So everyone who wasn't Roman, and worked and lived in rome was a slave? Ok. Thanks for enlightening me on Roman history. :icon_rolleyes:

So everyone who wasn't Roman, and worked and lived in rome was a slave? Ok. Thanks for enlightening me on Roman history. :icon_rolleyes:
You are welcomed - now start reading and learning, instead of propagating nonsense about the Romans and the Roman Empire

Slavery was an ever-present feature of the Roman world. Slaves served in households, agriculture, mines, the military, workshops, construction and many services. As many as 1 in 3 of the population in Italy or 1 in 5 across the empire were slaves and upon this foundation of forced labor was built the entire edifice of the Roman state.

And in regards to being a Full Roman citizen:

Didn't say that it is, but the importation of garbage is an inevitable consequence of our economic system. In the meantime, the demand for labor surges. Fail to fill that demand and then you have drops in production.
I'd prefer a drop in production to an invasion by uncivilized human traffickers, drug smugglers, talentless “workers,” and economic sponges.

If the U.S. military is full of illegal aliens they will be more than happy to disarm honest citizens.
In ancient Rome serving in the military was a ticket to citizenship. Many foreigners from the Roman empire fought under Titus and Vespasian ...They gathered at Megiddo.

In ancient Rome serving in the military was a ticket to citizenship. Many foreigners from the Roman empire fought under Titus and Vespasian ...They gathered at Megiddo.

I'd prefer a drop in production to an invasion by uncivilized human traffickers, drug smugglers, talentless “workers,” and economic sponges.

Actually, there's a rational argument for fewer immigrants. I just don't see it often. If you want to grow your economy, which has been the objective since time immemorial, then you probably need labor, and the bigger the territory and population you have, the harder it is to have good things without at least some help from outside. Most global powers bring in outside labor (immigrants). Hell Rome did it and that was 2000 years ago.

Here's the deal, dude. If you can't control your own border, and you let a corrupt little country like Mexico walk all over you, that's the beginning of the end.

I don't actually disagree with this in fact. I don't think it's Mexico that's walking all over us, though. Mass migration is a reality and it's going to be an even bigger reality in the next 10-20 years. We will not be the only country dealing with this problem. Maybe an immigrant sharing/relocation agreement is what's required. We can take them, temporarily detain and process them, and then move 'em to Canada, which seems to want more immigrants than we do.

We need vetted LEGAL immigrants for sure. Who cares what their skin color is? We are getting thousands of illegals per day from 150 different countries That is not sustainable.

And that's really all I'm saying. I am not really a fan of allowing illegal immigration en mass either. Just don't demonize all immigrants. Also, have some sympathy for kids who are here because their parents made decisions for them. I think Dreamers deserve(d) a chance to establish citizenship. People can reasonably disagree on what that pathway looks like, but it seems wrong to screw people who have grown up here and to just say 'Fuck you get out of the country'. It's as much their country as it is ours, except for a piece of paper.

Actually, there's a rational argument for fewer immigrants. I just don't see it often. If you want to grow your economy, which has been the objective since time immemorial, then you probably need labor, and the bigger the territory and population you have, the harder it is to have good things without at least some help from outside. Most global powers bring in outside labor (immigrants). Hell Rome did it and that was 2000 years ago.
I'm not sure if it was Hungary or Poland or maybe both (and perhaps other nations), but the government incentivized child-rearing. I don't remember the details, but parents would be rewarded for having more children.

America has taken away the incentive for natural-born, American parents to have kids. Not only is the cost of living very high, but the cost of medical care is astronomical. For parents to make ends meet (in many cases) both parents have to work and the cost of daycare is also very high.

If there were smart leaders in D.C., they would consider a plan to help Americans to have more children and close the border once and for all.

I'm not sure if it was Hungary or Poland or maybe both (and perhaps other nations), but the government incentivized child-rearing. I don't remember the details, but parents would be rewarded for having more children.

America has taken away the incentive for natural-born, American parents to have kids. Not only is the cost of living very high, but the cost of medical care is astronomical. For parents to make ends meet (in many cases) both parents have to work and the cost of daycare is also very high.

If there were smart leaders in D.C., they would consider a plan to help Americans to have more children and close the border once and for all.

We don't need more people on this planet. We need to reduce birth, probably not put so much effort into extending life, and redistribute the population we have.

We don't need more people on this planet. We need to reduce birth, probably not put so much effort into extending life, and redistribute the population we have.
Three ways to reduce life on earth:

1) Eat the FDA's recommended "diet."
2) Take Gates' and Pfizer's vaccines.
3) Import garbage 3rd Worlders into Western nations.

But I don't believe in playing God. He told mankind to "multiply." There's plenty of room for more people.

Forum List

Back