Islands Disappear As Ocean Levels Rise

Trump believes in AGW ...who knew ?
“It's diabolical," said former South Carolina Republican Rep. Bob Inglis, an advocate of conservative solutions to climate change. “Donald Trump is working to ensure his at-risk properties and his company is trying to figure out how to deal with sea level rise. Meanwhile, he’s saying things to audiences that he must know are not true. … You have a soft place in your heart for people who are honestly ignorant, but people who are deceitful, that’s a different.

Read more: Trump acknowledges climate change — at his golf course

“It's diabolical," said former South Carolina Republican Rep. Bob Inglis, an advocate of conservative solutions to climate change. “Donald Trump is working to ensure his at-risk properties and his company is trying to figure out how to deal with sea level rise. Meanwhile, he’s saying things to audiences that he must know are not true. … You have a soft place in your heart for people who are honestly ignorant, but people who are deceitful, that’s a different.

Hey, I was wondering, could you post that one more time for everyone. I need more to laugh about.

Hey, I was wondering, could you post that one more time for everyone. I need more to laugh about.
you hate it don't you LOL the smart money knows LOL ...you ?...not so much
“Donald Trump is working to ensure his at-risk properties and his company is trying to figure out how to deal with sea level rise. Meanwhile, he’s saying things to audiences that he must know are not true. … You have a soft place in your heart for people who are honestly ignorant, but people who are deceitful, that’s a different.

latest

Why would Donald Trump be denying AGW in speeches all over America but when it comes to protecting his property he is saying it is real....?

Last edited:

you hate it don't you LOL the smart money knows LOL ...you ?...not so much
“Donald Trump is working to ensure his at-risk properties and his company is trying to figure out how to deal with sea level rise. Meanwhile, he’s saying things to audiences that he must know are not true. … You have a soft place in your heart for people who are honestly ignorant, but people who are deceitful, that’s a different.

latest

Why would Donald Trump be denying AGW in speeches all over America but when it comes to protecting his property he is saying it is real....?
I hate what? I love it that you are confused about what people actually think. Because someone does something does not make any admittance to another. It seems you have the same problem here of correlation vs causation as you do with CO2. But thanks for the laugh.

I hate what? I love it that you are confused about what people actually think. Because someone does something does not make any admittance to another. It seems you have the same problem here of correlation vs causation as you do with CO2. But thanks for the laugh.
latest

Lets say you see me putting up windows and door shutters and taking indoors all objects outside ...and while I am doing that I am saying "no no way that storm is coming here "...what would you think ?

latest

Lets say you see me putting up windows and door shutters and taking indoors all objects outside ...and while I am doing that I am saying "no no way that storm is coming here "...what would you think ?
I'd say you're being careful not to let your stuff get stolen or damaged by weather.

huh? Sorry, I don't speak that language.
don't I know it LOL
yeah because what you post is nonsense and I don't do nonsense. But hey stick with that correlation thingy, as it confuses the hell out of you.
Hell you out rank NASA and NOAA combined when it comes to Climate ...wooo hooooo
I do? When have I ever made that claim? Post that post number.

So tyrone, does the NOAA and NASA make adjustments to their data yes or no? I'll sit patiently waiting for the response. I'm giggling while i wait.

Oh Good Political wire has picked up on the Politico story on Trump

Trump Invokes Global Warming for His Golf Course
May 23, 2016

Donald Trump says he is “not a big believer in global warming” and has called it “a total hoax,” “bullshit” and “pseudoscience,” Politico reports.

But he is also trying to build a sea wall designed to protect one of his golf courses from “global warming and its effects.”

“A permit application for the wall, filed by Trump International Golf Links Ireland and reviewed by Politico, explicitly cites global warming and its consequences — increased erosion due to rising sea levels and extreme weather this century — as a chief justification for building the structure.”

Forum List

Back