Isn't it a personal liberty to be who you want to be?

The rubbish? Yeah sure

What's the point?
The point is that he wouldnt be able to spot the men.

So, if a woman goes to the toilet, who is watching her pee? Wait, women go into individual cubicles.
If a man goes pee, who's watching him? Potentially another man, probably not.

If you have a problem with others in bathrooms, go into the cubicle and do it individually.

So you want all men in woman's restrooms, even if women object. Because .03% want it?

You know someone on your side posted pictures of pregnant men (female trannies)

So I guess if they get recignized as males, that while Roe v. Wade thing becomes bullshit?

Ammirite?

Let's put this into context a little.

Gay men can go into the men's bathroom. They can go and look at other men taking their dicks out and peeing.
Gay pedophiles can also go into men's bathrooms. They can go look at boys taking their dicks out and peeing.

Gay women can go into women's bathrooms and they can go into a cubicle and maybe look at women looking at themselves in the mirror.

So, if a man can go into the women's bathroom, so what? They can go see a load of cubicles and see the same a lesbian can see.
So, if a woman can go into the men's bathroom, so what? They can see the same as a gay man can see.

If you're so concerned about people going into bathrooms, then maybe you should be calling for cubicle only bathrooms. But you're not.

So we should treat women no differently because a lesbian...........

Ok, you understand how rights work right? You also understand that gaining rights don't always result in increased opportunity, correct?

So then there is no need to seperate males from females in sport as well, correct? I mean, why would we since we are all alike.

How many WNBA teams would have more than a few women on them if males were treated equal?

How many girls make the girls basketball teams?

Biting off your nose to spite your face might work in your world, sucks in most.

I think you're looking at this in the wrong way.

Rights are about equality. This doesn't mean that we have to believe that women are as strong as men. We accept that men and women are different. That doesn't mean we have to treat them differently.
We also accept that older people are older, and we have, for example, tennis leagues for older people. What's the problem? There is no problem. They're not being treated unequally.

An analogy about treating men and women different would work better with pay.

I have no problem with there being disabled sport leagues. We know a disabled person is different for whatever reason, and we try and treat them equally. What is equal in this case would be that they have bathrooms that they can use. Disabled bathrooms is equal to normal bathrooms for people who can use normal bathrooms (including many disabled people).

So, if a woman goes to the toilet, who is watching her pee? Wait, women go into individual cubicles.
If a man goes pee, who's watching him? Potentially another man, probably not.

If you have a problem with others in bathrooms, go into the cubicle and do it individually.

So you want all men in woman's restrooms, even if women object. Because .03% want it?

So I guess if they get recignized as males, that while Roe v. Wade thing becomes bullshit?

Ammirite?

Gay men can go into the men's bathroom. They can go and look at other men taking their dicks out and peeing.
Gay pedophiles can also go into men's bathrooms. They can go look at boys taking their dicks out and peeing.

Gay women can go into women's bathrooms and they can go into a cubicle and maybe look at women looking at themselves in the mirror.

So, if a man can go into the women's bathroom, so what? They can go see a load of cubicles and see the same a lesbian can see.
So, if a woman can go into the men's bathroom, so what? They can see the same as a gay man can see.

If you're so concerned about people going into bathrooms, then maybe you should be calling for cubicle only bathrooms. But you're not.

Right. Business owners should pay thousands of dollars in new plumbing and fixtures so that flakes can go in a women's bathroom. How about this: guys just stay out of women's bathrooms????
Why would they have to do that? Both men and womens bathrooms typically have stalls. Are you that ignorant or are you just a dumbass?

Personal insults? Well that didn't take long for a lib........ so typical.

A dumbass is one who thinks you can just exchange urinals for toilets and put up stalls. It doesn't work that way genius. The spacing is entirely different.

You have to reroute water lines, bust up concrete, space out the sewer lines, pour in new concrete, replace the floor tile which is probably out dated and you can't find the same kind. Then you have to replace all the floor tile after the job is complete.

Next time you go to a mens room, look at the urinals. The sewer line goes into the wall. With toilets, the sewer lines have to go into the floor.

Do you know how many personal insults come my way, for right wingers? Insults aren't just from one side, you know, it's fro people who find it hard to make their case. And there are people like this on both sides.

Ammirite?

Right. Business owners should pay thousands of dollars in new plumbing and fixtures so that flakes can go in a women's bathroom. How about this: guys just stay out of women's bathrooms????
Why would they have to do that? Both men and womens bathrooms typically have stalls. Are you that ignorant or are you just a dumbass?

A dumbass is one who thinks you can just exchange urinals for toilets and put up stalls. It doesn't work that way genius. The spacing is entirely different.

You have to reroute water lines, bust up concrete, space out the sewer lines, pour in new concrete, replace the floor tile which is probably out dated and you can't find the same kind. Then you have to replace all the floor tile after the job is complete.

Next time you go to a mens room, look at the urinals. The sewer line goes into the wall. With toilets, the sewer lines have to go into the floor.

Do you know how many personal insults come my way, for right wingers? Insults aren't just from one side, you know, it's fro people who find it hard to make their case. And there are people like this on both sides.

Agreed, but even you have to admit, more the left than the right.

As for myself, I don't insult anybody unless they attack me first. I find insulting people behind the safety of their computer screen so cowardly; childish as well.

Ammirite?

What are you talking about dummy? No one has to change a thing. Leave the plumbing alone. Why do they need to install anything else? Please explain why women couldnt use the previously male only restroom and why men cant use the previously female only restroom if you can. This should be interesting.

Public restrooms rarely have anything close to privacy stalls. That's because the genders to not share them.

A stall is considered private when the walls are floor to ceiling and doors with minimal gaps.

It's just not the walls and doors that require rebuilding, but each would require separate HVAC ducting with cold air returns and fire suppression, and yes, that is very expensive.

No body is saying that they cant. I have never heard anyone saying they "need" to use the womens restroom. Its a preference. The point is that they want to use the womens restroom if they ID as a woman.

As a fifty-something-year-old straight male, what if I decide I have a “preference” to use the women's restrooms. Or better yet, the women's locker rooms, where the view is likely to be much better. I promise I won't touch anything or anyone, or even say anything. I'll just sit there, minding my own business, enjoying the view provided by your wife or your daughters or your sister, as they undress and shower. Are you OK with that? Would it really make any difference if I put on a dress and a wig, and claim to “identify as a woman”?

What are you talking about dummy? No one has to change a thing. Leave the plumbing alone. Why do they need to install anything else? Please explain why women couldnt use the previously male only restroom and why men cant use the previously female only restroom if you can. This should be interesting.

I have a better one: please explain to me why some flake can't use the mens restroom like all the other men? Why do they need to use the women's bathroom because they never had their mental condition evaluated?
No body is saying that they cant. I have never heard anyone saying they "need" to use the womens restroom. Its a preference. The point is that they want to use the womens restroom if they ID as a woman. Making the bathrooms unisex would solve all the problems.

Now that I have allowed you to deflect please answer my question if you can.

And what question is that? The stalls in the bathroom?

If you put in stalls, you have to install toilets. WTF is the point of installing stalls in urinals?

And why should anybody be made felt uncomfortable because another has a preference? I don't want women in my mens room because they are flakes with a preference. What about my preference? Stay the hell out of our bathrooms, and I'm sure most women feel the same about men in theirs.

But of course as a typical liberal, you believe the preference of the minority should supersede the preference of the majority. Well it's about time the majority puts a stop to this nonsense.

As for myself, I don't insult anybody unless they attack me first. I find insulting people behind the safety of their computer screen so cowardly; childish as well.

No, I don't agree with that.

You probably speak to more people on the left. I speak to more people on the right. This is where our differences lie, and where the debate is. I'm not one for back slapping and telling everyone how great we are because we're agree on things. I find those people who offer other views and I can offer them different views too.

So, I see mostly insults from the right, not from the left. You see mostly insults from the left, not the right.

It's about perspective.

I don't insult at all if I can help it. If someone insults me, I tell them I don't deal with insulters and that's it. I won't reply to more of their post.

I used to insult back, and then found I didn't like what I was doing. Since I have decided to ignore the insulters, my experience on such boards has improved massively.

Public restrooms rarely have anything close to privacy stalls. That's because the genders to not share them.

A stall is considered private when the walls are floor to ceiling and doors with minimal gaps.

It's just not the walls and doors that require rebuilding, but each would require separate HVAC ducting with cold air returns and fire suppression, and yes, that is very expensive.
You must live somewhere ackbassward. I cant think of a place where I live that doesnt have private stalls.

I have a better one: please explain to me why some flake can't use the mens restroom like all the other men? Why do they need to use the women's bathroom because they never had their mental condition evaluated?
No body is saying that they cant. I have never heard anyone saying they "need" to use the womens restroom. Its a preference. The point is that they want to use the womens restroom if they ID as a woman. Making the bathrooms unisex would solve all the problems.

If you put in stalls, you have to install toilets. WTF is the point of installing stalls in urinals?

And why should anybody be made felt qBut of course as a typical liberal, you believe the preference of the minority should supersede the preference of the majority. Well it's about time the majority puts a stop to this nonsense.

Youre stalling so consider yourself done until you answer my question.

No body is saying that they cant. I have never heard anyone saying they "need" to use the womens restroom. Its a preference. The point is that they want to use the womens restroom if they ID as a woman.

As a fifty-something-year-old straight male, what if I decide I have a “preference” to use the women's restrooms. Or better yet, the women's locker rooms, where the view is likely to be much better. I promise I won't touch anything or anyone, or even say anything. I'll just sit there, minding my own business, enjoying the view provided by your wife or your daughters or your sister, as they undress and shower. Are you OK with that? Would it really make any difference if I put on a dress and a wig, and claim to “identify as a woman”?
Its about restrooms not locker rooms. Try another tactic and try to be relevant.

Its about restrooms not locker rooms. Try another tactic and try to be relevant.

Do you really believe that this is only about restrooms, and not equally about every other sex-segregated facility, including locker rooms, dressing rooms, showers, and such?

If a creepy perverted man, claiming to be a woman, is allowed in women's restrooms, then on what basis will be not be equally allowed into women's locker rooms and other facilities?

It's already happening.

Do you really believe that this is only about restrooms, and not equally about every other sex-segregated facility, including locker rooms, dressing rooms, showers, and such?

If a creepy perverted man, claiming to be a woman, is allowed in women's restrooms, then on what basis will be not be equally allowed into women's locker rooms and other facilities?

It's already happening.

Maybe places with locker rooms should have three. Male, female and other.

Even if that were the case (and I don't think it is) and you libs were successful at pushing this issue, how long before locker rooms and showers are next?

We all know how liberal agendas work. I remember back when the gays only wanted to be out of the closet. That's all they wanted, and just being out of the closet would make them happy. Okay, we accepted that. Look at us today. Now they are adopting children and forcing states into accepting their marriage.

I remember when liberals only wanted to stop smokers from smoking in movie theaters. The rest they would live with. Look at us today. In some places you can't even smoke outside on the beach yet alone in any public facility.

The environment? Don't even get me started on that one.

There is no such thing as making liberals happy by giving them X. Once they obtain X, then it's off to Y,Z and beyond.

And why should anybody be made felt qBut of course as a typical liberal, you believe the preference of the minority should supersede the preference of the majority. Well it's about time the majority puts a stop to this nonsense.

Youre stalling so consider yourself done until you answer my question.

That's the only question you gave me. So if you want any other questions answered, then ask again so I know WTF you are even talking about.

You probably speak to more people on the left. I speak to more people on the right. This is where our differences lie, and where the debate is. I'm not one for back slapping and telling everyone how great we are because we're agree on things. I find those people who offer other views and I can offer them different views too.

So, I see mostly insults from the right, not from the left. You see mostly insults from the left, not the right.

It's about perspective.

I don't insult at all if I can help it. If someone insults me, I tell them I don't deal with insulters and that's it. I won't reply to more of their post.

I used to insult back, and then found I didn't like what I was doing. Since I have decided to ignore the insulters, my experience on such boards has improved massively.

I'm starting to find that out on this board. Just recently I returned an insult to a lib, and the little sissy ran to the moderators. He said nothing about me being insulted first, just that I returned the insult. Last month, the same thing. Taking insults from a lib until I told him (or her) they were put on ignore, and I returned one final insult back. Again, the sissy ran to the moderators and once again, the moderators said nothing about the person who started the verbal attack (that reported me) in the first place.

I guess the rules here are if you are a lib, your transgressions are forgiven even if you report another person responding to your attack. So I'm with you. From now on, just put them all on ignore once you've had enough and don't say anything. But then again, if I did that, I wouldn't see comments by liberals any longer.

Just recently I returned an insult to a lib, and the little sissy ran to the moderators. He said nothing about me being insulted first, just that I returned the insult. Last month, the same thing. Taking insults from a lib until I told him (or her) they were put on ignore, and I returned one final insult back. Again, the sissy ran to the moderators and once again, the moderators said nothing about the person who started the verbal attack (that reported me) in the first place.

Poor widdle whiny ass, pussy Ray. People picking on Ray. And he always had such nice things to say about liberals.

But Ray, you suck at insults. Must be why you are wearing that ignore button OUT. You keep getting your ass kicked.

But then, you believe you are on here doing something meaningful. Right? You saving the world for right wingers?
LMAO.

Ray ignores me. I did something right. I wear that ignore button proudly.

You must live somewhere ackbassward. I cant think of a place where I live that doesnt have private stalls.

Been all over the world.

If you think those provide privacy, install one of those doors on your home bathroom and see what family and friends think.

Report back

It's about perspective.

I'm starting to find that out on this board. Just recently I returned an insult to a lib, and the little sissy ran to the moderators. He said nothing about me being insulted first, just that I returned the insult. Last month, the same thing. Taking insults from a lib until I told him (or her) they were put on ignore, and I returned one final insult back. Again, the sissy ran to the moderators and once again, the moderators said nothing about the person who started the verbal attack (that reported me) in the first place.

I guess the rules here are if you are a lib, your transgressions are forgiven even if you report another person responding to your attack. So I'm with you. From now on, just put them all on ignore once you've had enough and don't say anything. But then again, if I did that, I wouldn't see comments by liberals any longer.

No, the same thing will happen to someone like me too. I got reported for having an opinion of a thread. The guy replied to me calling me a "c*nt" and all sorts, I ignored them, next thing I know Westwall (who is out to fuck over any liberal on this forum) sent me a warning and basically saying I'd be banned or other stuff if I did that again. I replied back saying why would I get banned for having an opinion on what someone has said.

But yeah, putting people on ignore is a good idea. Usually what I do is first time I say "I don't do insulters" if it happens again, wham, on ignore.

It's about perspective.

No, the same thing will happen to someone like me too. I got reported for having an opinion of a thread. The guy replied to me calling me a "c*nt" and all sorts, I ignored them, next thing I know Westwall (who is out to fuck over any liberal on this forum) sent me a warning and basically saying I'd be banned or other stuff if I did that again. I replied back saying why would I get banned for having an opinion on what someone has said.

But yeah, putting people on ignore is a good idea. Usually what I do is first time I say "I don't do insulters" if it happens again, wham, on ignore.

I've done that... mostly due to people just posting stupid shit like giant fonts, stupid cartoons or responding to everything with a meme. It's just annoying.

It's already happening.

Yes the law is regarding bathrooms. Stop deflecting.

Forum List

Back