Isn’t it time we brought back the pomp and circumstance and the sense of awe for that office

I know what one producer told someone over drinks. I know that Project Veritas uses heavy editing to change meaning.

What meaning was changed? The issue is simply that you hold party as far, FAR more important than truth or an honest press.

If Project Veritas was honest press, you'd have a point.

Every video they produce is heavily editorialized and edited, with one agenda- to gather evidence that supports their thesis, and disregard the rest.

The dishonest press is CNN, as Veritas proved. You just don't like that they exposed the party of Fuhrer Soros.

DDb4XptU0AAbz4A.jpg

Dumb.

And dare I say it? A rationalization.

This is like those people who throw around the Jefferson quote about watering the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants. But everyone backs away when a Congressperson actually gets shot.

You dare say it, you are correct: It is a rationalization.

And I may say: Zero fucks given. :banana:

Don't complain when the next President that you don't vote for is acting like a Fifth Grade bully. The precedent has been set.

Zero fucks given, indeed.

That's exactly what Obama did. Used the weight of the Fed government to ram through faggotry and Obamacare, despite what the states wanted.

The difference between Obama and Trump is that unlike Obama, whose promise was "the most transparent government", and then went directly against that; Trump promised good things for the people that are doable, and is working to make good on the promises.

Actually, healthcare was passed after negotiations and compromise from both parties. No bullying.

Now we have a President who calls names for no other reason but to soothe his own hurt feelings.

Utter fucking bullshit. Obama's fascist care was passed in the dead of the night with zero input and zero votes from the Republicans.

Yes, yes, I forgot. It was the blue dogs that were the stubborn ones.

There was "zero input" from the Repubs because their stated goal was to not cooperate with anything the President wanted. Remember, obstruction at all turns?

What has a bull in a china shop EVER accomplished?

Lots of broken china that other people have to clean up

A house around the corner caught fire about a year ago. The house was destroyed. Before it could be rebuilt though, the house, what was left of it, had to be torn down.

Obama burned down our house - this once free republic - before it can be restored, the damaged structure, the corrupt fascist democrats in every nook and cranny of the bureaucracy, must be torn down,

That is what Trump is for, the wrecking ball to clear out the corrupted. This is the real reason for your witch hunt, for the daily task to find something, anything, to hang on Trump.

My biggest concern is that now that your witch hunt has collapsed, you fascists will openly start trying to murder Republicans. Oh wait, you already have. How long until one of you tries to assassinate President Trump? You are already violent, your brown shirts wander our streets with the nightly democrat Kristalnacht.

hqdefault.jpg

You assault anyone who dares think or speak in opposition to your filthy party;

maxresdefault.jpg

We know what you are, you know what you are. It is time to put an end to you before you start marching people into the ovens.

Don't complain when the next President that you don't vote for is acting like a Fifth Grade bully. The precedent has been set.

That's exactly what Obama did. Used the weight of the Fed government to ram through faggotry and Obamacare, despite what the states wanted.

The difference between Obama and Trump is that unlike Obama, whose promise was "the most transparent government", and then went directly against that; Trump promised good things for the people that are doable, and is working to make good on the promises.

Actually, healthcare was passed after negotiations and compromise from both parties. No bullying.

Now we have a President who calls names for no other reason but to soothe his own hurt feelings.

Utter fucking bullshit. Obama's fascist care was passed in the dead of the night with zero input and zero votes from the Republicans.

There was "zero input" from the Repubs because their stated goal was to not cooperate with anything the President wanted. Remember, obstruction at all turns?

Obama needed to be obstructed, else the country would be in worse shape than it is now.

The president of the United States is the most powerful person in the world. The president is the spokesman for democracy and liberty. Isn’t it time we brought back the pomp and circumstance and the sense of awe for that office that we all held? That means everyone in the administration should look and act professionally, especially the presidential. Impressions matter.”

I seldom, if ever, agree with the individual that allegedly wrote those words, but in this case they are spot on.

/----- Pres Trumps tweets are really getting under your skin. Great news. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Made replacement of the broken china necessary.

That's productive. Arsonists help contractors, too. Right?

Ah, the broken window fallacy, the foundation of all leftist economics.
While I'll readily agree there are tons of flaws in Leftist economic theories, what's wrong with the Broken Window theory? It's a crime-reduction theory, not necessarily an economic one, although cutting crime cuts costs.

broken windows theory | academic theory
Bratton introduced his broken windows-based “quality of life initiative.” This initiative cracked down on panhandling, disorderly behaviour, public drinking, street prostitution, and unsolicited windshield washing or other such attempts to obtain cash from drivers stopped in traffic. When Bratton resigned in 1996, felonies were down almost 40 percent in New York, and the homicide rate had been halved.

Different broken window fallacy.

{In Bastiat's tale, a man's son breaks a pane of glass, meaning the man will have to pay to replace it. The onlookers consider the situation and decide that the boy has actually done the community a service because his father will have to pay the glazier (window repair man) to replace the broken pane. The glazier will then presumably spend the extra money on something else, jump-starting the local economy. (For related reading, see Economics Basics.)

The onlookers come to believe that breaking windows stimulates the economy, but Bastiat points out that further analysis exposes the fallacy. By breaking the window, the man's son has reduced his father's disposable income, meaning his father will not be able purchase new shoes or some other luxury good. Thus, the broken window might help the glazier, but at the same time, it robs other industries and reduces the amount being spent on other goods. Moreover, replacing something that has already been purchased is a maintenance cost, rather than a purchase of truly new goods, and maintenance doesn't stimulate production. In short, Bastiat suggests that destruction - and its costs - don't pay in an economic sense.}

Only I didn't espouse that view. I was sarcastically responding to MM's assertion that we need a President who is a "bill in a china shop."

Are you able to look at your beloved party with a smidgen of honesty and admit that this is REALLY bad law?

The president of the United States is the most powerful person in the world. The president is the spokesman for democracy and liberty. Isn’t it time we brought back the pomp and circumstance and the sense of awe for that office that we all held? That means everyone in the administration should look and act professionally, especially the presidential. Impressions matter.”

I seldom, if ever, agree with the individual that allegedly wrote those words, but in this case they are spot on.

Yeah, that'd be great, unfortunately, that's not what's needed right now.

What's needed right now is a bull in a china shop. ;)

Pretty sure that's exactly the case right now as well. :badgrin:

even if one believes that a "bull in a china shop" is needed (which is idiotic in and of itself), it should at least be a smart, sane bull....

this orange sociopath isn't either smart or sane.

too bad you hate your fellow Americans more than you love your country.

/---- Oh Boo Hoo Hoo. Mommy needs to change your stinky diaper. Hildabeast lost now get over it.

you pretty much define your pwn nationality and race RChicky .

That's what I thought. But you've been defining me -incorrectly - this whole thread.

I will admit that in all the years, decades that I have known you, I've never even thought about what race you are. It never mattered, still doesn't.
------------------------------------------------------

Best pismoe post ever.

While I'll readily agree there are tons of flaws in Leftist economic theories, what's wrong with the Broken Window theory? It's a crime-reduction theory, not necessarily an economic one, although cutting crime cuts costs.

Bratton introduced his broken windows-based “quality of life initiative.” This initiative cracked down on panhandling, disorderly behaviour, public drinking, street prostitution, and unsolicited windshield washing or other such attempts to obtain cash from drivers stopped in traffic. When Bratton resigned in 1996, felonies were down almost 40 percent in New York, and the homicide rate had been halved.

{In Bastiat's tale, a man's son breaks a pane of glass, meaning the man will have to pay to replace it. The onlookers consider the situation and decide that the boy has actually done the community a service because his father will have to pay the glazier (window repair man) to replace the broken pane. The glazier will then presumably spend the extra money on something else, jump-starting the local economy. (For related reading, see Economics Basics.)

The onlookers come to believe that breaking windows stimulates the economy, but Bastiat points out that further analysis exposes the fallacy. By breaking the window, the man's son has reduced his father's disposable income, meaning his father will not be able purchase new shoes or some other luxury good. Thus, the broken window might help the glazier, but at the same time, it robs other industries and reduces the amount being spent on other goods. Moreover, replacing something that has already been purchased is a maintenance cost, rather than a purchase of truly new goods, and maintenance doesn't stimulate production. In short, Bastiat suggests that destruction - and its costs - don't pay in an economic sense.}

Only I didn't espouse that view. I was sarcastically responding to MM's assertion that we need a President who is a "bill in a china shop."

We do, as I illustrated in my post to Mr. Clean. Obama burned down our house, we need to clear the rubble before we can rebuild.

Yeah, that'd be great, unfortunately, that's not what's needed right now.

What's needed right now is a bull in a china shop. ;)

Pretty sure that's exactly the case right now as well. :badgrin:

/---- they destroy the status quo and that's why he was elected.

Are you able to look at your beloved party with a smidgen of honesty and admit that this is REALLY bad law?

The whole healthcare debate has no great solutions.

I was not crazy about the ACA. It was the best that could get passed. Personally, I wanted Medicaid for all. Still do.

Your head may commence exploding.

But I'm not anti-Constitutional.

Your party, which you hold above all things is.

Further, let's test to see if you are anti-Constitution: Who won the 2016 presidential election?

What are you talking about?

Clearly, Trump won where it counts.

Read the sig of Sea Wytch and many other fascists here, they do not accept the Constitution as the basis for electing a president. They demand the Constitution be thwarted in favor of votes by illegals in California.

I was not crazy about the ACA. It was the best that could get passed. Personally, I wanted Medicaid for all. Still do.

Obama's fascistcare is a disaster on every level. It has dramatically increased costs across the board and reduced care for the vast majority of Americans.

We do, as I illustrated in my post to Mr. Clean. Obama burned down our house, we need to clear the rubble before we can rebuild.

I disagree that he "burned down" anything, figuratively or otherwise.

:blowup: No! What's needed is a hard row to hoe, but it's Congress reform and free market.

Get the government out of people's lives, don't give them the power to choose who lives and who dies.

Forum List

Back