Isn’t it time we brought back the pomp and circumstance and the sense of awe for that office

President Trump is the best of the last 4 presidents IMO.
Obama-Mom Jean wearing,America hating,King bowing clown
Bush-Thought god told him to invade Iraq
Clinton-Got blowjobs and raped women in the oval office..

now remind me WHEN was the last time we had a President that acted decently in the WH. Spare the whining because President Trump attacks those that attack him. I love it.
$25 says he'll also have the shortest time in office of the four last Presidents.

Only if he is assassinated. If the fascists don't murder him, he will win reelection in a landslide.

Actually, healthcare was passed after negotiations and compromise from both parties. No bullying.

Now we have a President who calls names for no other reason but to soothe his own hurt feelings.

Utter fucking bullshit. Obama's fascist care was passed in the dead of the night with zero input and zero votes from the Republicans.

Yes, yes, I forgot. It was the blue dogs that were the stubborn ones.

There was "zero input" from the Repubs because their stated goal was to not cooperate with anything the President wanted. Remember, obstruction at all turns?

Are you able to look at your beloved party with a smidgen of honesty and admit that this is REALLY bad law?

The whole healthcare debate has no great solutions.

I was not crazy about the ACA. It was the best that could get passed. Personally, I wanted Medicaid for all. Still do.

Your head may commence exploding.

:blowup: No! What's needed is a hard row to hoe, but it's Congress reform and free market.

Get the government out of people's lives, don't give them the power to choose who lives and who dies.

Right. And when you're in an Emergency Room, a free market would dictate that you provide proof of ability to pay before getting services. Or you can just get treated without that proof and go bankrupt. Or you could just die in your free market freedom.

The president of the United States is the most powerful person in the world. The president is the spokesman for democracy and liberty. Isn’t it time we brought back the pomp and circumstance and the sense of awe for that office that we all held? That means everyone in the administration should look and act professionally, especially the presidential. Impressions matter.”

I seldom, if ever, agree with the individual that allegedly wrote those words, but in this case they are spot on.

Yeah, that'd be great, unfortunately, that's not what's needed right now.

What's needed right now is a bull in a china shop. ;)

Pretty sure that's exactly the case right now as well. :badgrin:

even if one believes that a "bull in a china shop" is needed (which is idiotic in and of itself), it should at least be a smart, sane bull....

this orange sociopath isn't either smart or sane.

too bad you hate your fellow Americans more than you love your country.

I do love my country, and my fellow Americans. If one can't recognize that Trump is smart, and doing what's

needed for people to succeed, well, where does that put one on the intelligence scale?

In Schillian's case....to the left of zero.

Made replacement of the broken china necessary.

That's productive. Arsonists help contractors, too. Right?

Absolutely, when a new structure is needed.

Dumb.

And dare I say it? A rationalization.

This is like those people who throw around the Jefferson quote about watering the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants. But everyone backs away when a Congressperson actually gets shot.

You dare say it, you are correct: It is a rationalization.

And I may say: Zero fucks given. :banana:

Don't complain when the next President that you don't vote for is acting like a Fifth Grade bully. The precedent has been set.

Zero fucks given, indeed.

The precedent was set... 8 years ago

That's productive. Arsonists help contractors, too. Right?

Dumb.

This is like those people who throw around the Jefferson quote about watering the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants. But everyone backs away when a Congressperson actually gets shot.

Don't complain when the next President that you don't vote for is acting like a Fifth Grade bully. The precedent has been set.

I don't recall this level of disrespect from President Obama toward those who hurt his feelings.

This is what I see from the current president.

Utter fucking bullshit. Obama's fascist care was passed in the dead of the night with zero input and zero votes from the Republicans.

There was "zero input" from the Repubs because their stated goal was to not cooperate with anything the President wanted. Remember, obstruction at all turns?

Are you able to look at your beloved party with a smidgen of honesty and admit that this is REALLY bad law?

The whole healthcare debate has no great solutions.

I was not crazy about the ACA. It was the best that could get passed. Personally, I wanted Medicaid for all. Still do.

Your head may commence exploding.

:blowup: No! What's needed is a hard row to hoe, but it's Congress reform and free market.

Get the government out of people's lives, don't give them the power to choose who lives and who dies.

Right. And when you're in an Emergency Room, a free market would dictate that you provide proof of ability to pay before getting services. Or you can just get treated without that proof and go bankrupt. Or you could just die in your free market freedom.

I didn't say I was against that law.

My train of thought was on insurance company/government collusion for an ongoing 20+ years.

This is how it works: Insurance co. bribes state comptroller to artificially increase premiums that year, not by a huge amount, but more than is needed. This has been on for 20+ years.

I dare say 1/3 to 2/3 of insurance workers should be out of a job, some hospital/doctor coding people, too.

Dumb.

I don't recall this level of disrespect from President Obama toward those who hurt his feelings.

Anyone that disrespected Obama was STFU'd, doxxed, terrorized, audited by the IRS.

He spied on the press. Then there's that the leftist media was behind him.

Is the president of the United States really the most powerful person in the world?

I guess this could be a thread topic, because the answer is yes in many ways and no in many ways.

Out of all the people in the world, my wife and daughter are the only ones who can get me to do something I don't want to do.

Dumb.

Anyone that disrespected Obama was STFU'd, doxxed, terrorized, audited by the IRS.

"Terrorized"?

The president of the United States is the most powerful person in the world. The president is the spokesman for democracy and liberty. Isn’t it time we brought back the pomp and circumstance and the sense of awe for that office that we all held? That means everyone in the administration should look and act professionally, especially the presidential. Impressions matter.”

I seldom, if ever, agree with the individual that allegedly wrote those words, but in this case they are spot on.

I always suspected you voted for Ronald Reagan.

What does this have to do with Saint Ronald of Reagan?

Dumb.

That's exactly what Obama did. Used the weight of the Fed government to ram through faggotry and Obamacare, despite what the states wanted.

The difference between Obama and Trump is that unlike Obama, whose promise was "the most transparent government", and then went directly against that; Trump promised good things for the people that are doable, and is working to make good on the promises.

Actually, healthcare was passed after negotiations and compromise from both parties. No bullying.

Now we have a President who calls names for no other reason but to soothe his own hurt feelings.

Both parties? Which Republican supported it?

Dumb.

You are willfully blind.

"Terrorized"?

You don't think the Lerner Gestapo terrorized people?

I agree. I miss the days of Selling the Lincoln bedroom and sex in the oval office with interns. Those were the days when the office was respected.....

Pft

I suspect it will be a while before that image is changed

Dumb.

That's exactly what Obama did. Used the weight of the Fed government to ram through faggotry and Obamacare, despite what the states wanted.

The difference between Obama and Trump is that unlike Obama, whose promise was "the most transparent government", and then went directly against that; Trump promised good things for the people that are doable, and is working to make good on the promises.

No it wasnt, not one Republican signed on to Obama care, the president signed it into a bill three days later on a weekend and hid it from the public.

Just like not one Democrat signed on to the 13 th amendment.

Democrats always on the wrong side of history

Dumb.

Both parties? Which Republican supported it?

You're late. I've already been corrected.

Except there wasn't zero input.

Republicans had several opportunities to introduce amendments to the Affordable Care Act, in both the Senate and House bills. Ultimately, for procedural reasons tied to the death of Sen. Ted Kennedy, D-Mass., the Senate version was the only one that moved forward. But Republicans offered changes in the committees that considered the bills before the whole chambers voted on them.

For example, 788 amendments were submitted during the ACA’s markup in the Senate Committee for Health, Education, Labor and Pensions committee (HELP). Three quarters of them were filed by the committee’s Republican members, according to John McDonough in his book Inside National Health Reform. Of those, 161 were adopted in whole or revised form.[...]

The Senate Finance Committee took up another version of the bill. Senators initially offered 564 amendments. During that markup, about six Republican amendments were adopted via roll call vote, and others were adopted by unanimous consent, without objection, and via voice vote, according to coverage by Congressional Quarterly. Parts of this bill merged with the bill the HELP committee marked up to become the final law.[...]

It’s worth noting that many facets of the Republican’s health care agenda at the time made it into the Affordable Care Act. The Affordable Care Act was a private market plan, and it dropped a long-held Democratic priority to include a public option.

Gutierrez says hundreds of Republican amendments in ACA

Dumb.

You are willfully blind.

How DARE he! :biggrin:

"Terrorized"?

Indeed, terrorized.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Obama NLRB Eliminates Secret Ballot Elections – Gives Union Thugs Free Rein to Terrorize American Workers

Forum List

Back