Isn't opposing gay marriage an anti-marriage position by definition?

As a Christian, a gay marriage household is NOT a stable environment.

:lmao:

Gay marriage households are no more or less stable than any other.

Of course "as a Christian" you can't provide a single shred of evidence to substantiate that bogus claim.

Just like you can't provide a single shred of evidence to substantiate that your god exists, let alone has a "magic plan".

Much like YOU can't provide a single shred of evidence to substantiate He doesn't exist. You're playing a fool's game.

You almost gotta laugh when the useful idiots on the left use the phrase "creating new families" when they refer to sodomite unions.

Of course "as a Christian" you can't provide a single shred of evidence to substantiate that bogus claim.

Just like you can't provide a single shred of evidence to substantiate that your god exists, let alone has a "magic plan".

Totally off the subject of the post entirely. Has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion.

Marriage is the legal and social recognition of a new family. Why do so many of my conservative friends oppose the creation of new families? Each gay couple you prevent from marrying is a new family that could have adopted an unloved child. Each child adopted is one less in the broken group homes and foster care system. Giving these children homes and families serves their needs and takes ammo from our liberal colleagues who would kill them. There really doesn't seem to be any way to justify opposing this.
That you're a liar reflects poorly on your fellow conservatives, as no "liberal" advocates "killing children."

I'm just saying that this is counter productive to the other things they claim to believe.

Christians believe homosexuality is an abomination. Your straw man failed
So you're wanting to portray all Christians as bigots? I know many Christians who are happy about the gay marriage decision.

It's Christian belief and Biblical. Refute it if you can, calling me a bigot isn't going to change the facts
So the Old Testament is fact now? Christian belief has evolved, I doubt anyone takes the OT literally anymore, unless you want to cherry pick to justify your bigotry.

The OT has always been part of the total Bible. In fact, it was the original Bible. You really are off the deep end. I don't believe you accept either the OT or the NT. I really don't think you actually have spent much time or thought toward either.
Is Noah's ark a historical event? How old is the earth? Are we all the result of incest from a garden?

Much like YOU can't provide a single shred of evidence to substantiate He doesn't exist. You're playing a fool's game.

They're throwing anything at it now hoping they can get something to stick whether it applies to the Op or not no longer matters. They're desperate.

I'm just saying that this is counter productive to the other things they claim to believe.

So you're wanting to portray all Christians as bigots? I know many Christians who are happy about the gay marriage decision.

It's Christian belief and Biblical. Refute it if you can, calling me a bigot isn't going to change the facts
So the Old Testament is fact now? Christian belief has evolved, I doubt anyone takes the OT literally anymore, unless you want to cherry pick to justify your bigotry.

Homosexuality is condemned in the New Testament as well. Why don't you research the matter further before I make a total fool out of you
I'm screwed then, LOL. Bend over red rover.

The OT has always been part of the total Bible. In fact, it was the original Bible. You really are off the deep end. I don't believe you accept either the OT or the NT. I really don't think you actually have spent much time or thought toward either.
Is Noah's ark a historical event? How old is the earth? Are we all the result of incest from a garden?

Digging up anything and everything now, are we? Can't defend the original OP?

They're throwing anything at it now hoping they can get something to stick whether it applies to the Op or not no longer matters. They're desperate.
Oh great, asking SOMEONE TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE SOMETHING DOESNT EXIST WHEN YOU CANT EVEN PROVIDE EVIDENCE IT DOES is just stupid. I believe in a invisible pink dildo that answers my prayers, you can't disprove it son, just like you can't disprove Allah.

Homosexuality is condemned in the New Testament as well. Why don't you research the matter further before I make a total fool out of you

Yeah pretty much, you sit there flapping your yapper about something it's obvious you know little of

Depends on what you view as "stable" - if you mean "they stay together" well they might, but, a child needs a man and a woman to raise them, a husband and a wife. They are different by design so that children might be cared for completely.

How do I know this? Relationship with God along with Biblical study and prayer.

You will know it one day too. If not in your life in Earth, then in the next. Mock if you will -
it's not like that wasn't prophesied as well :)

Marriage is the legal and social recognition of a new family. Why do so many of my conservative friends oppose the creation of new families? Each gay couple you prevent from marrying is a new family that could have adopted an unloved child. Each child adopted is one less in the broken group homes and foster care system. Giving these children homes and families serves their needs and takes ammo from our liberal colleagues who would kill them. There really doesn't seem to be any way to justify opposing this.
That you're a liar reflects poorly on your fellow conservatives, as no "liberal" advocates "killing children."
I've seen you do so countless times on this very forum. You simply don't define those children as such. Regardless, you never did touch on exactly why you think it would be wrong to allow the survivors of your favorite industry to have parents. At least the Christians did.

Yeah pretty much, you sit there flapping your yapper about something it's obvious you know little of
Oh, I know plenty, I'm also a rainbow loving homosexual who will vote for Obama so I can implant my Muslim seed in your rectum. LOL.

Oh great, asking SOMEONE TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE SOMETHING DOESNT EXIST WHEN YOU CANT EVEN PROVIDE EVIDENCE IT DOES is just stupid. I believe in a invisible pink dildo that answers my prayers, you can't disprove it son, just like you can't disprove Allah.

Yes, it is stupid to resort to expecting anyone to answer ten thousand of your stupid questions when they have absolutely nothing to do with the original OP. Yours is an immature response.

Yes, it is stupid to resort to expecting anyone to answer ten thousand of your stupid questions when they have absolutely nothing to do with the original OP. Yours is an immature response.
This threads a joke, I will treat it as such.

Oh, I know plenty, I'm also a rainbow loving homosexual who will vote for Obama so I can implant my Muslim seed in your rectum. LOL.

You need to grow up, back to ignore with you. Oh...and read the Bible before commenting further, it's obvious you're talking out your dumb ass

Nah, you're just a vile, disgusting and immature little douche.

He's trying to derail the thread, ignore the little flamer

Can't take a joke? I've had enough of homophobes, they've lost, now I will play with the bigots.

Forum List

Back