Israel Clearing the Rats from Gaza

You need to research for yourself. Idiot that you are.

I agree, you don't think. Not very well at the least.
OK you’re going on the ignore list. You don’t have a right to personally attack people especially me when I said nothing bad about you and have only respected you.

Nice screen name.
Reagan was the best MHO.

Georgre Habache era is long gone. Today the Palestinian "resistance" is almost all connected to radicalized religion.

"Who lost more" measurements in face of failure isn't to be a model. Imagine if all Palestinian rockers were not intercepted or the thousands monthly attempted massacres for decades on Israelis - if they hadn't been thwarted?

You can't trust the media when it comes to numbers of civilians killed. I don't pay attention to it. Terrorists are civilians.

Reagan was the best MHO.

Georgre Habache era is long gone. Today the Palestinian "resistance" is almost all connected to radicalized religion.

"Who lost more" measurements in face of failure isn't to be a model. Imagine if all Palestinian rockers were not intercepted or the thousands monthly attempted massacres for decades on Israelis - if they hadn't been thwarted?
But there is of course, plenty of Palestinians not connected with any groups who are Christians, who are Muslims, who are atheists and who want to resist.

Again, this is a two way St., my good friend. What about all the Jewish settlers in the West Bank causing chaos, telling people indiscriminately, beating the living hell out of women. It is not a one-way issue, and most importantly all of the best weapons lay with Israel.

Ron Paul has suggested Hamas was started and funded by Israel….

Safe to say the vast majority of Palestinian and Israeli people are good well meaning people. It’s a human thing. Now when you’re talking about governments, that’s a different story…..

but if your average Israeli or Palestinian man had their homes invaded, and the likelihood of an Israeli having their home invaded now is slim to none. You can talk about October 7. That’s a once in a lifetime thing. But it’s now the Palestinians who are most likely to be attacked. How do you think a human being a man should act when he is invaded???. It’s just a matter of common sense and human nature for Palestinian men to be upset with the Israeli military ….for many of them to want to resist that, and to take up what little arms they can get their hands on to fight back.

Most are Muslims and polls show most are pro radicalism. It's not so much what Israel does or does not, but more what they are taught and hear as a narrative.
Oct 7 was a revelation what happens when the Jews are not guarded...

Hamas said that they would repeat Oct.7 again and again till wiping off Israel.

You keep repeating the argument of not being able to succeed as a supposed moral advantage for Palestinians.

You should look at it as as sn example of a constsnt threat.

Not to mention the joy by most Palestinians who said in a poll that it made them proud.

Last edited:

On that spiral hall they have one hostage in the front and two others in the back. A Hamas terrorist is covering their heads (faces).

Exactly, the knucklehead loves the status quo undoubtedly, otherwise Hamas kills and kidnaps the people of Israel, and this cat blames Israel for retaliating to strong. ???? Doesn't he understand that Hamas must be eliminated in total now ???
He’s a MORON Keeps yelling and screaming about how Israel 🇮🇱 is “ occupying “ Gaza. I gave him the timeline but it doesn’t register Israel started to withdraw in 2004 and the Rockets kept coming. After their total withdrawal in 2005not only did the Rockets not cease but actually increased . Hamas came into power in 2007 with increased violence and that’s when the blockade was built
Ask him why Abbas rejected Olmert’s Peace Plan or why Arafat outright Rejected Bill Clinton’s Camp David Accords which gave him almost everything he wanted and there will be no response 🇮🇱

It's absurd that there have been no accusations of "War Crimes" leveled towards Hamas or Palestinians for the Oct 7th, massacre or the criminal behavior of Hamas to purposefully involve both its own civilians and internationally recognized "No-Go" civilian structures such as Schools, Residences, Mosques, and Hospitals knowing full well that this will drastically increase civilian casualties as well as to make it very difficult on Israel's international image when those civilian casualties do happen directly because of Hamas actions.

It is specifically not a war crime to target such civilian structures once clear evidence is presented that proves the enemy has been directly involved.

Israel went far beyond their responsibilities by sending out millions upon millions of warnings via phone calls, texts, emails, and even aerial-dropping millions of paper warnings for the people of Gaza regarding impending IDF attacks.

What country has EVER warned enemy civilians prior to an attack? These decisions to protect Gazans from injury have arguably damaged the efficacy of IDF strikes greatly because these warnings also warned Hamas.

Yet, Israel found it more important to attempt to warn civilians even though it would negatively impact their results.

Yet, Israel found it more important to attempt to warn civilians even though it would negatively impact their results.
Every single civilian, on both sides is Gaza regime fault.
They knew that this will be the result when 3,000 islamists attacked (mostly civilians) on Oct 7.

chrome_screenshot_1700538545846.png

Most are Muslims and polls show most are pro radicalism. It's not so much what Israel does or does not, but more what they are taught and hear as a narrative.
Oct 7 was a revelation what happens when the Jews are not guarded...

Hamas said that they would repeat Oct.7 again and again till wiping off Israel.

You keep repeating the argument of not being able to succeed as a supposed moral advantage for Palestinians.

You should look at it as as sn example of a constsnt threat.

Not to mention the joy by most Palestinians who said in a poll that it made them proud.
You got to quote me in full …if you want a response be polite, don’t hack out huge portions of my post. I don’t do that to you.

Are you with the hasbara ?

I’m not gonna support a Jewish supremacist state in Israel. I’m a proud Christian long live the Catholic kingdom of Jerusalem. God bless the Crusaders for their glory and benevolence.

The catholic kingdom was way more welcoming of Jews and Muslims. Compared to how Israel treats Christians and Muslims. There’s no way I’m supporting Jewish supremacy you can do that if you want to.

I’m not going to support jewish settlers Walking around with machine guns treating Palestinian Christian’s like garbage. That’s what’s going on in the holy land.

And yes, it's about Arab Islamic supremacy against the non-Arab non-Muslim minority in the Middle East.

The 'other.'

Had Israel been Arab or / and Muslim, there wouldn't be a conflict, a hundred years ago.

Last edited:
But there is of course, plenty of Palestinians not connected with any groups who are Christians, who are Muslims, who are atheists and who want to resist.

Again, this is a two way St., my good friend. What about all the Jewish settlers in the West Bank causing chaos, telling people indiscriminately, beating the living hell out of women. It is not a one-way issue, and most importantly all of the best weapons lay with Israel.

Ron Paul has suggested Hamas was started and funded by Israel….

Safe to say the vast majority of Palestinian and Israeli people are good well meaning people. It’s a human thing. Now when you’re talking about governments, that’s a different story…..

but if your average Israeli or Palestinian man had their homes invaded, and the likelihood of an Israeli having their home invaded now is slim to none. You can talk about October 7. That’s a once in a lifetime thing. But it’s now the Palestinians who are most likely to be attacked. How do you think a human being a man should act when he is invaded???. It’s just a matter of common sense and human nature for Palestinian men to be upset with the Israeli military ….for many of them to want to resist that, and to take up what little arms they can get their hands on to fight back.
Last I heard not many WEST BANK Jews raped and murdered children by putting them into ovens and cooking them alive, then decapitated them and their parents. Cutting babies out of their mothers' bellies is NOT something I've read about wrt Jews in the West Bank either. Hang on; I'll check.

Checked: NOPE!!! NOTHYING; that was Hamas and just as responsible their Useful Idiot support vermin!!

Greg

Wake up.

These Iranians know.

Hamas is a death cult using their dead as tools to fight a narrative war.

And to make Israel kill them after their heinous attacks.

You got to quote me in full …if you want a response be polite, don’t hack out huge portions of my post. I don’t do that to you.

Are you with the hasbara ?

I’m not gonna support a Jewish supremacist state in Israel. I’m a proud Christian long live the Catholic kingdom of Jerusalem. God bless the Crusaders for their glory and benevolence.

The catholic kingdom was way more welcoming of Jews and Muslims. Compared to how Israel treats Christians and Muslims. There’s no way I’m supporting Jewish supremacy you can do that if you want to.

I’m not going to support jewish settlers Walking around with machine guns treating Palestinian Christian’s like garbage. That’s what’s going on in the holy land.
Hamas would rape and murder them AND cook their babies alive!!! You're a bloody lunatic!!

" I’m a proud Christian long live the Catholic kingdom of Jerusalem. God bless the Crusaders for their glory and benevolence."

Yes, but if not `us Catholics RCs then Jews!!

BTW: Hamas cooked Jewish babies or burnt them alive. The Jews put the Babies into ambulances and sent them to Egypt with wonderful care. Do you see the difference? No? I'm not surprised!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back