Israel Clearing the Rats from Gaza

I ain't your 'boy' beagle

and you could easily google those pix

hint> it's your future....

~S~
Bull shite ... Maybe if the Democrat's get their way of course, because they are likened to Nazis more and more these days..

“‘Why Doesn’t Hamas Go to Hell and Hide There?’: Other Voices from Gaza,” by Bassam Tawil, Gatestone Institute, February 12, 2024:

One can understand why Al-Jazeera and Arab media journalists are so anti-Israel that they do not want to provide a platform to any Palestinian to criticize Hamas. Yet, one cannot understand why the foreign media is turning a blind eye to the critical voices coming out from the Gaza Strip and Palestinians and Arabs living outside the Hamas-ruled coastal enclave.
Why? These journalists are busy searching for stories that reflect badly only on Israel.
“Anyone who questioned Hamas’s motives or objectives has been painted as a cowardly collaborator. To demand better living conditions or more political liberties was akin to treason…. Others are reluctant to speak out against Hamas for fear of seeming disloyal or pro-Israel. If people outside of Gaza find it difficult to question the forced conformity, imagine how much more challenging it is for many inside the coastal enclave.” — Ahmed Fouad Al-Khatib, X (Twitter), January 6, 2024….
“The destruction caused by Hamas to Gaza will not end even if Israel’s war on Gaza does stop. The destruction will continue, as is evident from the ‘glorious’ history of our [Palestinian] organizations.” — Majdi Abd Al-Wahhab, Elaph, January 9, 2024.

Hmmm, if it were me, I would make a speech concerning the future of Hamas fighters, the hostages, and the potential ending of the war in this way -

"Hamas fighters", we know that you have been brainwashed by evil forces in which needed your loyalty in order to commit the most horrific attack on human kind since the NAZI regime, otherwise you being brainwashed by a murderous regime that was led by a bunch of evil demon's who programmed you to murder and kill the innocent, and you did this against those for whom belong to the creator, and were innocent human beings that still resided within this world until the prophesies are to be completely fulfilled.

You see, you are part of a pattern, and you need to open your eyes to finally see how these things end in historical context, and this each one of you must do in order that you see where you are at within the situation.
We don't want to have to kill each and every one of you, but if you force us we will. Now surrender and lay down your weapon's in defiance of those who have confused you in life, and we will work with you, and especially so if it is found that you had no direct connection to October 7th, 2023, and that you are currently just a foot soldier following orders because you were brainwashed by your evil leadership to think that somehow you are following a noble cause by fighting against Israel today. YOU ARE NOT !!!

You will also be spared if you aid in the escaping of any hostages held in your captivity. You will also be spared if it is found that you helped our side locate and then within that direction you helped us to rescue any hostages.

We cannot guarantee safe passage to anyone that has led you to become an enemy of the Jewish State, and had led you to become an enemy combatant to the Israeli people, but if you yourself decide as individuals to surrender, and to then escape the death trap that they have placed you in while also helping us to retrieve the hostages hopefully alive, then we the IDF with the blessings of the Jewish state will make sure that you are treated fairly and with mercy if you meet the requirements that have been laid out to you in this speech.

In summary - Surrender, and lay down your weapon's, come out of hiding, release the hostages or do aid in their rescue, and you will be spared and treated in a humanitarian way .. Don't, and then you shall follow the path of those already gone. It's just that simple..

GAZA is a text book example of an authoritarian situation born out of a probable corrupt and rigged election.

Independent Observer reactions​

The National Democratic Institute (NDI) in partnership with The Carter Center reported "a professional and impartial performance of election officials".[33] The European Union delegation reported "there was nothing which would indicate that the final result was not the outcome chosen by the voters".[34] A CRS Report for Congress on the 2006 elections concluded: "The election was overseen by 17,268 domestic observers, complemented by 900 credentialed international monitors. ... The Bush Administration accepted the outcome of the Palestinian legislative elections and praised the PA for holding free and fair elections. ... The conduct of the election was widely considered to be free and fair."[45]

If these fake 'refugees' actually cared about 'The Children' they would be tossing these Hamas vermin off tall buildings or killing them themselves. The fact is almost all of them voted freely for terrorists and gangsters.

Bull shite ... Maybe if the Democrat's get their way of course, because they are likened to Nazis more and more these days..
Do you deny the Holocaust just as you deny the genocide in Gaza, like a good establishment toady?

Did you not get it?

Israel is going after Hamas, which ever way you want to twist it. To be rid of them, once and for all.

The same as the US and the UK destroying ISIS. Did you have anything to say about that?
Thousands of civilians massacred and much of Gaza destroyed, but you cling to your ignorance. How is this possible? Are you blind? (Rhetorical)

As you know, I oppose ALL WAR. EVERY GOD DAMN WAR.

Shut off the TV.

Thousands of civilians massacred and much of Gaza destroyed, but you cling to your ignorance. How is this possible? Are you blind? (Rhetorical)

As you know, I oppose ALL WAR. EVERY GOD DAMN WAR.

Shut off the TV.

Shut off the TEEVEE?

Are you evesdropping?

Says an unthinking government media duped warmonger.

You'll soon deny you supported genocide in Gaza.
It appears you are the gov't media duped Hamas loving warmonger. How could anyone on the right be duped by gov't media when they all listen to Fox and Newsmax?

It has been said Israel is following int'l law regarding military operations. They tell you in advance to leave an area because they will be conducting MO's, aka warzone.......and you stay, you just took your fate into your own hands.

It appears you are the gov't media duped Hamas loving warmonger. How could anyone on the right be duped by gov't media when they all listen to Fox and Newsmax?

It has been said Israel is following int'l law regarding military operations. They tell you in advance to leave an area because they will be conducting MO's, aka warzone.......and you stay, you just took your fate into your own hands.
Ridiculous. I oppose all war. You support genocide like a good establishment toady, but claim I’m the one duped.

You haven’t even realized yet that Fox and Newsmax are government controlled outlets like the rest of the old media. Maybe when you grow up you’ll recognize your ignorance, but likely not.

Why do you love Genocide Joe so much?

Last edited:
Ridiculous. I oppose all war. You support genocide like a good establishment toady, but claim I’m the one duped.

You haven’t even realized yet that Fox and Newsmax are government controlled outlets like the rest of the old media. Maybe when you grow up you’ll recognize your ignorance, but likely not.

Why do you love Genocide Joe so much?
You should quit masquerading as a media loving 'toady' then.
Get most of my news from other sources. I don't trust any news outlets these days.......I like to look at both sides claims and make my mind up for myself......how about you?
You mean the number 14th greatest president ever? I love watching his border crosser reruns.

You should quit masquerading as a media loving 'toady' then.
Get most of my news from other sources. I don't trust any news outlets these days.......I like to look at both sides claims and make my mind up for myself......how about you?
You mean the number 14th greatest president ever? I love watching his border crosser reruns.
Lol.

What msm outlet matches my opposition to the genocide you support? They all spout the same stupid shit you believe.

Why do you claim to be a Republican, but love Genocide Joe?

Gipper, stop spouting rubbish, and dumping your strange fantasies on to me. You don’t know anything about me.

You obviously want to fight. With an anonymous person out there in the ether. :meow:

Gipper, stop spouting rubbish, and dumping your strange fantasies on to me. You don’t know anything about me.

You obviously want to fight. With an anonymous person out there in the ether. :meow:
You and dipshit Zionist dumb fuck Michael Rappaport have much in common

LMFAO!

Forum List

Back