Israel defends itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now you are just lying.
Or maybe you've been lied to for decades on this subject?

"The Dahiya doctrine is a military strategy put forth by the Israeli general Gadi Eizenkot that pertains to asymmetric warfare in an urban setting, in which the army deliberately targets civilian infrastructure, as a means of inducing suffering for the civilian population, thereby establishing deterrence.[1]

"The doctrine is named after a southern suburb in Beirut with large apartment buildings which were flattened by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) during the 2006 Lebanon War.[2] Israel has been accused of implementing the strategy during the Gaza War."

Dahiya doctrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why is it so hard for some of you to understand one simple truth:

Israel wants all the land between the River and the sea for Jews ONLY?
Palestinians and hamas are satan worshiping murders occupying part of Israel GOD GAVE TO HIS PEOPLE THE JEWS. Defending the palestinians and hamas just shows how stupid you are idiot.
Analysis: Gaza resistance will not be crushed | Maan News Agency

The :eusa_boohoo: of the depraved sociopath. They are in the crossfire, you obtuse degenerate.

Shut up. The plight of children in the Islamic world is heart-wrenchingly tragic, innocence violated by the religion from hell. Vulnerable minds poisoned with hate. Mothers strapping bombs to them. Islamofascists fathers hiding behind them. They're parents are friggin' animals, and so are you.

What you're engaging in now with your tirade is extremely common among the blood thirsty crowd like Tojo, and Hitler, and other aggressors. They thought (and history seems to bear this out) that by dehumanizing other people (like the Chinese in Manchuria, or the Jews in Europe, or the Negroes of the American South) it made it easier to convince their fellow countryman to kill them (exterminate them, actually).

FDR thought the same thing. Have you ever seen any of the racist posters the American government published to generate support for the war?

628x471.jpg

Hannah-Miles-Figure-2.jpg

images

And then there are the anti-Semitic cartoons printed in Muslim newspapers:

arabcartoons06.jpg

So who do you think you're kidding?

Looks like the liberal Nazi's of today, doesn't it?

What you're engaging in now with your tirade is extremely common among the blood thirsty crowd like Tojo, and Hitler, and other aggressors. They thought (and history seems to bear this out) that by dehumanizing other people (like the Chinese in Manchuria, or the Jews in Europe, or the Negroes of the American South) it made it easier to convince their fellow countryman to kill them (exterminate them, actually).

FDR thought the same thing. Have you ever seen any of the racist posters the American government published to generate support for the war?

628x471.jpg

images

arabcartoons06.jpg

Yeah, the bleeding heart liberal Nazis...

After everything is said and done, I think this thread has adequately established that, as far as conservatives are concerned, the killing of women and children is okay with them as long as it's Israelis who are pulling the triggers because they'll simply blame the Palestinians for the deaths of innocents. See how that works? Because, let's be honest here. It certainly would be a completely different story if it was Jewish women and children who were caught in a crossfire. Then conservatives would be expressing moral outrage.

So much for conservative principles.

The :eusa_boohoo: of the depraved sociopath. They are in the crossfire, you obtuse degenerate.

Shut up. The plight of children in the Islamic world is heart-wrenchingly tragic, innocence violated by the religion from hell. Vulnerable minds poisoned with hate. Islamofascist mothers strapping bombs to them. Islamofascist fathers hiding behind them. They're parents are friggin' animals, and so are you.

You don't appear to be much different from them in your attitudes. Since you have little if any empathy toward their humanity, they're expendable and disposable as far as you're concerned.

Cliché? More demagoguery? How Trite. What didn't you understand about the term Islamofascism, sociopath?

Behold, once again, just how morally and intellectually bankrupt statists are!

Where did I ever say anything about Europeans, Arabs, Asians, Persians, Africans and so on being animals as such, sociopath? I'm not even talking about all Muslims necessarily regardless of their genetics, sociopath.

I'm a classical liberal, a proponent of natural law. We're talkin' the universal inalienable rights of humanity under God here. I measure folks by the color of their ideology and the color of their behavior. Don't go thinking you can project the banal obsessions of your dialectic materialism on me, sociopath. You'll have your pants down around your ankles and my boot up your ass, metaphorically speaking, you understand, before you can say, "I'm a Marxist goon."

I'm talking about a certain shade of ideology and those who embrace it. I'm talking about ideological barbarians like you, sociopath. Murderous thugs. Statists. I'm talking about the defense of civilization against its historical enemies, sociopath.

Pagans. Jacobins. Marxists. Fascists. Theocrats. Let's talk about the Jesuits of the Medieval Roman Catholic Church. Let's talk about Islamofascists.

Jews are pigs. Jews are apes. Infidels are dogs to be enslaved or slaughtered. Conversion by the sword. Women are chattel.

Yeah. I know the history and the dynamics of dehumanization, Marxist. Let's talk about Stalin, Mao, Kim Il Sung and sons, Pol Pot. . . . What are we talkin' here? About 100 to 150 million dead? And their excuse, Marxist? Let's talk about the dehumanization of theists, Marxist, Christians in particular, Marxist. Dehumanization? How many tens of millions of babies has your political ideology ripped from the womb and tossed into dumpsters, Marxist?

(But I ask you, members of the board, given the horrific tyranny and atrocity that Marxism truly is in history, what kind of person continues to laud it? Seriously? Who are these people? What are these people?)

Feeling left out? Is that the real problem, here? Are you of European descent like me? No problem. You're a friggin' animal too, Marxist. Got the gist of it now, sociopath?

So you just ignored the context, the preface of that sentiment, eh, sociopath?

Let's review.

M.D. Rawlings: "The plight of children in the Islamic world is heart-wrenchingly tragic, innocence violated by the religion from hell. Vulnerable minds poisoned with hate. Islamofascist mothers strapping bombs to them. Islamofascist fathers hiding behind them."

Who does such things to children, let alone to their very own children, but animals, sociopath?

Look up the term generic. Pull your head out of your ass, you statist degenerate. Wake up and smell the history.

You don't give a damn about the horrific tragedy that is the plight of the Palestinian people, as you don't give damn about the reality of it, the true insanity of it all. You're a Band Aid, not a cure. They're misery is music to your ears. What would you do without them? They're just another hook to hang the sermonizing bullshit that is the Marxist historical dialectic of the perpetual struggle between the oppressor and the oppressed.

You leftists are some sick-ass, morally obtuse puppies:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/367066-msnbc-propaganda-arm-of-hamas-2.html#post9510868

Last edited:
Before I start in on this thread, let me preface it by mentioning a variation of an old saying:

"We won the battle, but lost the war."​

Struggles and armed conflicts aren't just fought on a battlefield. They're fought in the court of public opinion too. In case anyone needs a history lesson on that front, it would behoove them to recall the American Civil Rights struggle. It was news images of water cannons and German Shepherd police dogs being unleashed on peaceful Black demonstrators which ultimately turned American public opinion against the gov'ts of the American South in the early 1960s. Israel faces a similar PR disaster despite the fact that most of these kind of reports don't get much airtime in the USA.

In truth, the story below isn't even the one I was looking for. I saw a report this morning on CNN about a 3 year old Palestinian child who was wrapped in bandages in a hospital. Obviously, the story below is from last month.

A Palestinian child, 7 years old, Ali Abed al-Awour, passed away last night as a result of injuries caused by an Israeli airstrike last Wednesday.

Palestinian sources reported that the child was with his uncle, Muhammad Ahmad al-Awour, on a motorcycle, when the Israeli airplane striked in the al-Sudanyeh neighborhood, northern Gaza. The Israeli army claimed that the uncle was a leader of Hamas, responsible for firing rockets to southern Israel. However, al-Awour's family said he had gone out to get food for dinner when he was killed.

This attack caused the immediate death of the uncle, 30 years old, and two other people were injured. One of them was Ali al-Awour, who passed away yesterday in a hospital in Gaza.

7-year old dies in Gaza 3 days after being injured in an Israeli airstrike

The POINT is clear as long as you're not too obtuse to see it or too partisan to acknowledge it. When a militarily far more powerful foe launches a military assault on a weaker opponent in the name of self-defense, it better be careful regarding its targets and the scale of its assault, or it's going to look like plain old brutality.

While I know that there are a lot of Israel supporter who are unapologetic regarding these assaults, at some point you have to ask yourself if it's doing more harm than good to the cause if it creates widespread sympathy for the Palestinians in the court of world public opinion in the process.

But this thread is not meant so much to be about Israel versus the Palestinians and who's right, or who's MORE right. This thread is meant to be about what's in America's interest. You see, the Israelis are using weapons systems that WE supplied to them to launch these military campaigns. Think how that makes Arabs view us when they see dead children at the hands of weapons we supplied to the people who are using the weapons against them. Think that might create a terrorism problem for us in the process?

If that is your concern, then you must worry about who was killed with weapons we handed the Muslim Brotherhood. We gave them weapons, planes, tanks and a shitload of cash. I should also mention the murders with the guns supplied by Fast and Furious. We take blame for every murder committed with arms we supplied or we blame the killers. Which is it?

It might help to at least acknowledge that Hamas is the aggressor here. They started it and that makes them pretty stupid if they can't defend themselves. They are still trying to attack and maybe you can explain why. If they are the victims, why would they keep fueling the fires? They teach their children to hate Jews from the start and even the cartoons tell children that killing Jews is a good thing. Here's What the Children of Gaza Watch on TV

Last edited:

628x471.jpg

images

arabcartoons06.jpg

However, I'm not thinking the same thing at all. Mustang's reading of my posts is superficial mush. Mustang is projecting. See my post in the above. I've got Mustang's number alright.

Last edited:
Before I start in on this thread, let me preface it by mentioning a variation of an old saying:
Struggles and armed conflicts aren't just fought on a battlefield. They're fought in the court of public opinion too. In case anyone needs a history lesson on that front, it would behoove them to recall the American Civil Rights struggle. It was news images of water cannons and German Shepherd police dogs being unleashed on peaceful Black demonstrators which ultimately turned American public opinion against the gov'ts of the American South in the early 1960s. Israel faces a similar PR disaster despite the fact that most of these kind of reports don't get much airtime in the USA.

In truth, the story below isn't even the one I was looking for. I saw a report this morning on CNN about a 3 year old Palestinian child who was wrapped in bandages in a hospital. Obviously, the story below is from last month.

A Palestinian child, 7 years old, Ali Abed al-Awour, passed away last night as a result of injuries caused by an Israeli airstrike last Wednesday.

Palestinian sources reported that the child was with his uncle, Muhammad Ahmad al-Awour, on a motorcycle, when the Israeli airplane striked in the al-Sudanyeh neighborhood, northern Gaza. The Israeli army claimed that the uncle was a leader of Hamas, responsible for firing rockets to southern Israel. However, al-Awour's family said he had gone out to get food for dinner when he was killed.

This attack caused the immediate death of the uncle, 30 years old, and two other people were injured. One of them was Ali al-Awour, who passed away yesterday in a hospital in Gaza.

7-year old dies in Gaza 3 days after being injured in an Israeli airstrike
The POINT is clear as long as you're not too obtuse to see it or too partisan to acknowledge it. When a militarily far more powerful foe launches a military assault on a weaker opponent in the name of self-defense, it better be careful regarding its targets and the scale of its assault, or it's going to look like plain old brutality.

While I know that there are a lot of Israel supporter who are unapologetic regarding these assaults, at some point you have to ask yourself if it's doing more harm than good to the cause if it creates widespread sympathy for the Palestinians in the court of world public opinion in the process.

But this thread is not meant so much to be about Israel versus the Palestinians and who's right, or who's MORE right. This thread is meant to be about what's in America's interest. You see, the Israelis are using weapons systems that WE supplied to them to launch these military campaigns. Think how that makes Arabs view us when they see dead children at the hands of weapons we supplied to the people who are using the weapons against them. Think that might create a terrorism problem for us in the process?

If that is your concern, then you must worry about who was killed with weapons we handed the Muslim Brotherhood. We gave them weapons, planes, tanks and a shitload of cash.

It might help to at least acknowledge that Hamas is the aggressor here. They started it and that makes them pretty stupid considering they are weaker. They teach their children to hate Jews from the start and even the cartoons tell children that killing Jews is a good thing. Here's What the Children of Gaza Watch on TV

I've never seen nor heard any evidence that we gave weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood. What we've done as a nation for over thirty years is give military aid to the Egyptian military which was first under control of Anwar Sadat, then Hosni Mubarak until the free elections after Mubarak was removed from office. At THAT point, the MB took over, but I don' think they ever really controlled the military at all since it was the military that overthrew the MB gov't in a coup.

Last edited:

628x471.jpg

images

arabcartoons06.jpg

Yeah, I've seen them before. I also recognized it for what it was.

And what is that other than exactly what you accuse Israel's defenders of doing?

However, we were not the aggressors in WWII, and we were not engaging in conquest like Hitler and the Empire of Japan were doing when they tried (and temporarily succeeded) to subjugate other nations and people.

Israel also isn't the aggressor, Hamas is, and they are a bunch of anti-Semitic bigots bent on wiping Israel off the face of the map. How are they any better than imperial Japan or Nazi Germany?

Last edited:

If that is your concern, then you must worry about who was killed with weapons we handed the Muslim Brotherhood. We gave them weapons, planes, tanks and a shitload of cash.

It might help to at least acknowledge that Hamas is the aggressor here. They started it and that makes them pretty stupid considering they are weaker. They teach their children to hate Jews from the start and even the cartoons tell children that killing Jews is a good thing. Here's What the Children of Gaza Watch on TV

I've never seen nor heard any evidence that we gave weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood. What we've done as a nation for over thirty years is give military aid to the Egyptian military which was first under control of Anwar Sadat, then Hosni Mubarak until the free elections after Mubarak was removed from office. At THAT point, the MB took over, but I don' think they ever really controlled the military at all since it was the military that overthrew the MB gov't in a coup.

The US government has given money to Hamas that it uses to buy weapons.

Shut up. The plight of children in the Islamic world is heart-wrenchingly tragic, innocence violated by the religion from hell. Vulnerable minds poisoned with hate. Islamofascist mothers strapping bombs to them. Islamofascist fathers hiding behind them. They're parents are friggin' animals, and so are you.

You don't appear to be much different from them in your attitudes. Since you have little if any empathy toward their humanity, they're expendable and disposable as far as you're concerned.

Cliché? More demagoguery? How Trite. What didn't you understand about the term Islamofascism, sociopath?

Where did I ever say anything about Europeans, Arabs, Asians, Persians, Africans and so on being animals as such, sociopath? I'm not even talking about all Muslims necessarily regardless of their genetics, sociopath.

I'm a classical liberal, a proponent of natural law. We're talkin' the universal inalienable rights of humanity under God here. I measure folks by the color of their ideology and the color of their behavior. Don't go thinking you can project the banal obsessions of your dialectic materialism on me, sociopath. You'll have your pants down around your ankles and my boot up your ass, metaphorically speaking, you understand, before you can say, "I'm a Marxist goon."

I'm talking about a certain shade of ideology and those who embrace it. I'm talking about ideological barbarians like you, sociopath. Murderous thugs. Statists. I'm talking about the defense of civilization against its historical enemies, sociopath.

Pagans. Jacobins. Marxists. Fascists. Theocrats. Let's talk about the Jesuits of the Medieval Roman Catholic Church. Let's talk about Islamofascists.

Jews are pigs. Jews are apes. Infidels are dogs to be enslaved or slaughtered. Conversion by the sword. Women are chattel.

Yeah. I know the history and the dynamics of dehumanization, Marxist. Let's talk about Stalin, Mao, Kim Il Sung and sons, Pol Pot. . . . What are we talkin' here? About 100 to 150 million dead? And their excuse, Marxist? Let's talk about the dehumanization of theists, Marxist, Christians in particular, Marxist. Dehumanization? How many tens of millions of babies has your political ideology ripped from the womb and tossed into dumpsters, Marxist?

(But I ask you, members of the board, given the horrific tyranny and atrocity that Marxism truly is in history, what kind of person continues to laud it? Seriously? Who are these people? What are these people?)

Feeling left out? Is that the real problem, here? Are you of European descent like me? No problem. You're a friggin' animal too, Marxist. Got the gist of it now, sociopath?

Let's review.

M.D. Rawlings: "The plight of children in the Islamic world is heart-wrenchingly tragic, innocence violated by the religion from hell. Vulnerable minds poisoned with hate. Islamofascist mothers strapping bombs to them. Islamofascist fathers hiding behind them."

Who does such things to children, let alone to their very own children, but animals, sociopath?

Look up the term generic. Pull your head out of your ass, you statist degenerate. Wake up and smell the history.

You don't give a damn about the horrific tragedy that is the plight of the Palestinian people, as you don't give damn about the reality of it, the true insanity of it all. You're a Band Aid, not a cure. They're misery is music to your ears. What would you do without them? They're just another hook to hang the sermonizing bullshit that is the Marxist historical dialectic of the perpetual struggle between the oppressor and the oppressed.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/367066-msnbc-propaganda-arm-of-hamas-2.html#post9510868

These are the people who have grown up in modern public education - taught by union loving communist who have lauded Stalin and Marx since THEIR days at University.

They have been taught to despise America and everything she stands for. Basically, they are useless, worthless, useful idiots who have never experienced communism or Marxism but will tell you how "wonderful" it is.

It's a crock of crap. Just like they are. I worked in the USSR (Moscow) and I SAW, FIRSTHAND, how those "comrades" lived. I'll take America any day of the week for the rest of my life.

Let's review.

These are the people who have grown up in modern public education - taught by union loving communist who have lauded Stalin and Marx since THEIR days at University.

They have been taught to despise America and everything she stands for. Basically, they are useless, worthless, useful idiots who have never experienced communism or Marxism but will tell you how "wonderful" it is.

It's a crock of crap. Just like they are. I worked in the USSR (Moscow) and I SAW, FIRSTHAND, how those "comrades" lived. I'll take America any day of the week for the rest of my life.

To each according to his need, from each according to his ability is a pretty likeable quote.

What you fail to understand is the effect of the Holocaust. The systematic, bureaucratic, state-sponsored persecution and murder of approximately six million Jews by the Nazi regime. Hamas's goal is just about the same.

Hamas started this War by launching Missiles at Israeli cities and they will not stop!

Iran and other Terrorist Countries are sending the missiles to Hamas.

Hamas better not start screwing with Egypt. They have no use for Hamas.

Kerry is quite gullible believing anything Hamas and Iran tell him.

Last edited:
Wipe Hamas off the face of the Earth. Ceasefires are just opportunities for Hamas to rest and reload. End the terrorism.

What you fail to understand is the effect of the Holocaust. The systematic, bureaucratic, state-sponsored persecution and murder of approximately six million Jews by the Nazi regime. Hamas's goal is just about the same.

Hamas started this War by launching Missiles at Israeli cities and they will not stop!

Hamas had nothing to do with the Holocaust.
That was Hitler.
Israel started this war in 1948 when 650,000 Jews inflicted their nation-state upon 1.3 million Arabs and others.
Iran does support and practice terrorism, but the Mad Mullahs can not even imagine committing acts of terror on the scale as the US invasion of Iraq or the Israeli occupation of Palestine.
Egypt is ruled by another collection or rich, corrupt generals and will do exactly what the terrorists in Tel Aviv or DC tell them to do.

Wipe Hamas off the face of the Earth. Ceasefires are just opportunities for Hamas to rest and reload. End the terrorism.
Sieg Heil, Rabbi.
Did you support the US terrorism in Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, Vietnam, etic, etc, too?
We end the terrorism when we stop "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat in the voting booth.

Sieg Heil, Rabbi.
Did you support the US terrorism in Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, Vietnam, etic, etc, too?
We end the terrorism when we stop "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat in the voting booth.

Fuck you, you miserable stupid jew hater. Hamas is the terrorist org here. And idiot stooges like you are just the kind of morons who support them.

Hamas had nothing to do with the Holocaust.
That was Hitler.
Israel started this war in 1948 when 650,000 Jews inflicted their nation-state upon 1.3 million Arabs and others.
Iran does support and practice terrorism, but the Mad Mullahs can not even imagine committing acts of terror on the scale as the US invasion of Iraq or the Israeli occupation of Palestine.
Egypt is ruled by another collection or rich, corrupt generals and will do exactly what the terrorists in Tel Aviv or DC tell them to do.

Are you really stupid enough to believe that Iran does not support terrorist groups.
Iran terrorizes and kills their own people. Your thinking is delusional.
Read this link from the NY Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/23/world/middleeast/23iran.html?_r=0
Did I say Hamas had something to do with the Holocaust? No I did not. All these terrorist groups want to wipe Israel from the face of the earth. I see antisemitism is alive and well in America.
Some more updated Iranian News for your education: http://www.ncr-iran.org/en/ncri-sta...nd-prisoner-sentenced-to-stoning-in-qaemshahr for your education
There is no such thing as an ethnic Palestinian. Do some research about the non semites that invaded the area by ship from Crete.

Last edited:
Read my signature from the hamas charter.

Put pieces of smelly shit like Philips on ignore. He deserves zero respect from anyone.

What mystifies me is how Jewish Americans vote in democrats at such an alarming rate. Make no mistake, Israelis know the American conservatives are their biggest advocates. The prophets warned and warned for centuries of the wolves in sheep's clothing. This is just another example of that imo. Related to those who danced around a golden calf. On and on.

The Jewish Americans (at least 70% of them that vote for the anti-Semite left) betray the land of their people.

Not true?

Look at who is against Israel on these threads. Same fucking assholes that listen to BSNBC. The same groups that listen to moveon.org.

The same types that believe the way a slut like Rihanna believes.

rihanna-freepalestine-tweet-740.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back