🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Kills 7 Palestinians And Injures 52 In Ongoing Attack On Occupied Gaza

Perhaps you should stop bringing up the Stern gang then since they disbanded somewhat longer than 10 yrs ago (1948 ish)
:eusa_eh:

Nope. Teaching history matters, the history of the creation of Israel through terror.

Then quit telling people it's cowardly to talk about the terrorists Hamas and what they were doing a mere decade ago :eusa_shhh:

Hamas did stuff in defense of their people. For their existence.

Israeli terror groups were illegal immigrants who ethnically cleansed many Palestinian cities which led to the creation of Israel.

Man you're funny. :lol:

See? The truth doesn't always hafta hurt, Princess. Sometimes it can be funny. :D

It's funny that you think you speak the truth, you have a couple Muslim haters on your side, doesn't mean squat. You're on the wrong side, most of the World stands with the Palestinians, that's why Israel always needs to try to get permission and a international opinion on another Invasion they want to proceed with. :D

Where you believe the world or America stands is of no significance, Princess.
As already established you're a raging idiot. What everyone knows is the following:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

The pro Israeli supporters want to keep the Pro Palestinian supporters against a wall, by claiming the Palestinians are the aggressors. And that Israel does not advocate violence.

Israel is the source of the violence, the occupier, and the aggressor.

Jews hijacked planes

Dymshits

Jewish terror groups: Gush emunim underground, Keshet, Bat ayin, Brit Hakaniami, Irgun, stern gang, Lehi.

Baruch Goldstein, Eden natal-zada, Yigal Amir, yaakov Eitiel.

Are you saying Muslims do not hijack planes? That Muslims do not commit horrific acts of violence and terrorism? That Muslims are never the aggressor? :D

Ha Ha ha!

Typical deflection, we weren't speaking about Muslims were we?

You brought up the Jew thing out of the blue, Princess, because you were getting your ass kicked again. I simply turned it around on you. As usual your response was to whine. So are you saying Muslims do not do the things listed? :D

S.S. patria, was blown up by Jewish terroroists in Haifia, killing 260 Jewish immigrants.

You just berated a poster for allegedly discussing issues relating to Hamas of 10 years ago, then you dig all the way back to the Stern gang and the Patria
of the 1940's. Lol :clap2:

You may have noticed BecauseIKnowSquat has a finely developed ability to speak from both sides of his mouth ... often simultaneously I might add. :D

Are you saying Muslims do not hijack planes? That Muslims do not commit horrific acts of violence and terrorism? That Muslims are never the aggressor? :D

Ha Ha ha!

Typical deflection, we weren't speaking about Muslims were we?

You brought up the Jew thing out of the blue, Princess, because you were getting your ass kicked again. I simply turned it around on you. As usual your response was to whine. So are you saying Muslims do not do the things listed? :D

That's a response, to the thousands of out of the blue posts by Roudy and Hossfly and Irosie to a un-related topic.

You're quick to cry about me, but never do it when almost all of the pro Israel posters always spam about off topic conflicts in Muslim countries.

If the 'refusniks' attempt to hijack a Russian plane was not well-publicized, that'd be the fault of the Russians to take full advantage of a great propaganda opportunity.

Of course the Russkis might've kept quite because they were AFRAID someone else would get ideas about hijacking their planes......

Oh - all you males are such whiners!

If it were up to you lot to bear the children, the human race would die out.......

Hossfly,

Do you never read anything I say about persecution and Christianity? That is the Opportunity of a lifetime for them, for Christians to glorify God with their lives. My Prayers are that they live up to their full potential as Christians, in these exciting times they live in, times when they have such unparallalled and uniique and special opportunities to take stands for Christ. I will never forget words said fairly recently by a Palestinian Christian cleric, speaking to a congregation of American Christians. He said, speaking of Christians in Palestine and the Middle East, we are rich in the blood of the saints. He counted that as a Blessing! I will never forget what Richard Wurmbrandt, who wrote Tortured For Christ, said about being tortured for his faith in a prison in Romania, as he was tortured he was filled with love for those torturing him, and he prayed for them and loved them, as they tortured him. Imagine God filling a person with LOVE in a situation like that. And then he was released, he died in Glendale, California, many years later. From what he wrote about his later life, it seemed to be a disappointment, as was American Christianity. Nothing was like those moments of persecution, the closeness he had to God in those times of suffering. And he spoke of visiting the graves of his torturers, they always had a special place in his heart.

Sherri

Stockholm syndrome. Very common among hostages.
sherri you aint no christian, sorry

but you are the very first person on god's earth ever to accuse me of being politically correct!!

that I will treasure.....for sure and wear it proudly!!

kvetch,

Judging others, that was certainly something Jesus observed in the people who lived in His midst 2000 years ago. And He spoke about it in His Sermon On The Mount. He said, "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Matthew 7:1-2

Your judgments about me, about my relationship with Jesus, say everything about you and nothing about me.

And, back to the topic thread, I just ran across some photos put up on the Israeli website, 972 Magazine, that show us more images of the carnage Israel has been wrecking upon Gaza, over the past few days.

What matters to me is the sufferings and Injustices being inflicted on the Palestinians of Palestine, and my desire for it to end.

Photos: Gazans mourn victims of latest Israel strikes

Warning Graphic Photos

http://972mag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/IMG_5905.jpg

http://972mag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/IMG_5884blured.jpg

Text and photos by Anne Paq

"Five Palestinian civilians, including three children, have been killed by Israeli strikes on the Gaza Strip in the latest escalation of violence. Fifty-two others, including six women and 12children, have been wounded, some of them very seriously."

Photos: Gazans mourn victims of latest Israel strikes | +972 Magazine

Sherri

Last edited:
The answer is to end the violence and accept the existence of Israel. :D
It's not violence, it's resistance. The occupation is the cause of the violence.

And there is no reason to recognize Israeli's right to exist, if Israel will not recognize the Palestinian's right to exist.

Quid pro quo, mutha-fucker!

Oh - all you males are such whiners!

If it were up to you lot to bear the children, the human race would die out.......
We have same sex marriage in effect now so that will help speed up the process.............

Then quit telling people it's cowardly to talk about the terrorists Hamas and what they were doing a mere decade ago :eusa_shhh:
Okay, let's talk about what Hamas did recently. Like putting up street lights along a Gaza road. The the IDF came in later and shot out all the lamps at the top.

Care to explain what street improvements has to do with terrorism and Israeli security?

Okay, let's talk about what Hamas did recently. Like putting up street lights along a Gaza road. The the IDF came in later and shot out all the lamps at the top.

Care to explain what street improvements has to do with terrorism and Israeli security?
Enforcing curfew?

You still here, Sherri? I thought by now you would be on your way to Syria to help more Christians escape. Surely out of the 12,000 who fled the other day, some must be Christians. I would think that a good Christian woman such as you would worry about how the Christians are treated in the Muslim world. I know you don't give a thought to the Hindus and Buddhists who are killed even though they are human beings too, but at least you should think about the Christians. And, Sherri, just as your partner is not indigenous to the U.S. (and you might not be either for all we know), how do we know that a lot of the Gazans and other Palestinians did not actually come from Egypt, Jordan or some other Middle East country?

Hossfly,

Do you never read anything I say about persecution and Christianity? That is the Opportunity of a lifetime for them, for Christians to glorify God with their lives. My Prayers are that they live up to their full potential as Christians, in these exciting times they live in, times when they have such unparallalled and uniique and special opportunities to take stands for Christ. I will never forget words said fairly recently by a Palestinian Christian cleric, speaking to a congregation of American Christians. He said, speaking of Christians in Palestine and the Middle East, we are rich in the blood of the saints. He counted that as a Blessing! I will never forget what Richard Wurmbrandt, who wrote Tortured For Christ, said about being tortured for his faith in a prison in Romania, as he was tortured he was filled with love for those torturing him, and he prayed for them and loved them, as they tortured him. Imagine God filling a person with LOVE in a situation like that. And then he was released, he died in Glendale, California, many years later. From what he wrote about his later life, it seemed to be a disappointment, as was American Christianity. Nothing was like those moments of persecution, the closeness he had to God in those times of suffering. And he spoke of visiting the graves of his torturers, they always had a special place in his heart.

Sherri
Sherri, my grandfather was one of the founders of the Assembly of God denomination in Hot Springs, Arkansas in April,1914. I was born in his house, went to his church and was immersed in Christianity for 44 years until 1983. Everything you have heard or read in the NT, I have heard and read a thousand times more. At his funeral I sat between Billy Graham and Oral Roberts and the Archbishop of Baltimore, so you can see I have a little knowledge of the things you speak. My 1st cousin has been the pastor of my grandfathers church for over 25 years and you know him on Facebook.(His last name same as mine)
So don't play the Annointed One here. You are not a missionary and you ain't gonna convert anyone here. In other words, quit trying to bullshit the bullshitters.

I readily admit I do not understand being "filled with love for those" who torture and I'm certainly not in your league when the NT is the subject but I find Sherri's hypocrisy to be so beyond the pale as to be comical, pathetic or both. She proclaims her admiration for those with the capacity to love their tormentors while spewing her hate on these boards like it's her job. I wish for her the courage to look in the mirror. :D

Nope. Teaching history matters, the history of the creation of Israel through terror.

Israeli terror groups were illegal immigrants who ethnically cleansed many Palestinian cities which led to the creation of Israel.

Camel crap.
Those Jewish militias were established as a direct result of Arab violence against Jews.

Camel crap.
Those Jewish militias were established as a direct result of Arab violence against Jews.

Those were created well before they illegally immigrated to Palestine.

You still here, Sherri? I thought by now you would be on your way to Syria to help more Christians escape. Surely out of the 12,000 who fled the other day, some must be Christians. I would think that a good Christian woman such as you would worry about how the Christians are treated in the Muslim world. I know you don't give a thought to the Hindus and Buddhists who are killed even though they are human beings too, but at least you should think about the Christians. And, Sherri, just as your partner is not indigenous to the U.S. (and you might not be either for all we know), how do we know that a lot of the Gazans and other Palestinians did not actually come from Egypt, Jordan or some other Middle East country?

Hossfly,

Sherri
Sherri, my grandfather was one of the founders of the Assembly of God denomination in Hot Springs, Arkansas in April,1914. I was born in his house, went to his church and was immersed in Christianity for 44 years until 1983. Everything you have heard or read in the NT, I have heard and read a thousand times more. At his funeral I sat between Billy Graham and Oral Roberts and the Archbishop of Baltimore, so you can see I have a little knowledge of the things you speak. My 1st cousin has been the pastor of my grandfathers church for over 25 years and you know him on Facebook.(His last name same as mine)
So don't play the Annointed One here. You are not a missionary and you ain't gonna convert anyone here. In other words, quit trying to bullshit the bullshitters.

Hossfly,

So, since you seem to know so much about Christianity, can you tell me where American Christianity might have got so off track, that Christians from elsewhere find nothing but disappointment in it and we have ourselves become a mission field for Christians elsewhere? There is an authenticity in Christians elsewhere, we do not seem to have in the US. I ask this question, and before I even submit this post, realize I probably know the answer to it already. We have abandoned the teachings of Jesus.

I have never claimed to be a Missionary.

Sherri

Stockholm syndrome. Very common among hostages.
sherri you aint no christian, sorry

but you are the very first person on god's earth ever to accuse me of being politically correct!!

that I will treasure.....for sure and wear it proudly!!

kvetch,

Judging others, that was certainly something Jesus observed in the people who lived in His midst 2000 years ago. And He spoke about it in His Sermon On The Mount. He said, "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Matthew 7:1-2

Your judgments about me, about my relationship with Jesus, say everything about you and nothing about me.

And, back to the topic thread, I just ran across some photos put up on the Israeli website, 972 Magazine, that show us more images of the carnage Israel has been wrecking upon Gaza, over the past few days.

What matters to me is the sufferings and Injustices being inflicted on the Palestinians of Palestine, and my desire for it to end.

Photos: Gazans mourn victims of latest Israel strikes

Text and photos by Anne Paq

"Five Palestinian civilians, including three children, have been killed by Israeli strikes on the Gaza Strip in the latest escalation of violence. Fifty-two others, including six women and 12children, have been wounded, some of them very seriously."

Photos: Gazans mourn victims of latest Israel strikes | +972 Magazine

Sherri
Being that Sherri is such a "good Christian" woman, I wonder if she is on other message boards showing pictures of those killed in Syria. After all, with over 36,000 killed so far, she should have loads of pictures of these dead and wounded people. Meanwhile, Sherri reminds me a lot of those Muslim Student Association young women who are always protesting against Israel. Since America is now populated by many people whose friends and relatives were victims of Muslims, I wonder how Sherri and the other Muslims who are always screaming about Israel would like it if these people came to the Muslims' protests at these colleges and held up signs saying "Muslims killed so and so many of our people." Imagine all the Hindus, Buddhists, South Sudanese Christians, Nigerian Christians, etc. showing up at these events.

Whats your problem SherriMunnerlyn What bloody side are you on? GEZZZZZZZ you keep on an on..... people do not like Islamic fanatics! You get that??????

Quote: Originally Posted by AnjelicaT
It's interesting that these eejits 'accuse' posters such as myself of being Jewish, as if it's such a terrible thing that it is being hidden. If I was Jewish I'd be very proud of it.

Quote: Originally Posted by SAYIT
Fact is you give the poor boy painful gas. He's a particularly simple-minded boy who can understand Jews who support Israel and belittle his bodacious ignorance and stupidity. He can even dismiss the abuse he gets from Jews because ... well, because they're Jews.
But he can't digest the idea that any non-Jew would come here to defend Israel ... thus the gas.
He does, however, make a fine pet.

Quote: Originally Posted by BecauseIKnow
Man you're funny.

Quote: Originally Posted by SAYIT
See? The truth doesn't always hafta hurt, Princess. Sometimes it can be funny.

Quote: Originally Posted by BecauseIKnow
It's funny that you think you speak the truth, you have a couple Muslim haters on your side, doesn't mean squat. You're on the wrong side, most of the World stands with the Palestinians, that's why Israel always needs to try to get permission and a international opinion on another Invasion they want to proceed with.

Where you believe the world or America stands is of no significance, Princess.
As already well established you're a raging idiot. What everyone does know is the following:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

Deflection. When pegged with nothing to say, spam his foolish analogy over and over again.
Ha Ha Ha!

Analogy, Princess? Only a raging idiot uses words without knowing their meaning but fear not ... nobody here expects you to know what you're saying. :D

Forum List

Back