Israel Kills 7 Palestinians And Injures 52 In Ongoing Attack On Occupied Gaza

Hossfly,

Do you never read anything I say about persecution and Christianity? That is the Opportunity of a lifetime for them, for Christians to glorify God with their lives. My Prayers are that they live up to their full potential as Christians, in these exciting times they live in, times when they have such unparallalled and uniique and special opportunities to take stands for Christ. I will never forget words said fairly recently by a Palestinian Christian cleric, speaking to a congregation of American Christians. He said, speaking of Christians in Palestine and the Middle East, we are rich in the blood of the saints. He counted that as a Blessing! I will never forget what Richard Wurmbrandt, who wrote Tortured For Christ, said about being tortured for his faith in a prison in Romania, as he was tortured he was filled with love for those torturing him, and he prayed for them and loved them, as they tortured him. Imagine God filling a person with LOVE in a situation like that. And then he was released, he died in Glendale, California, many years later. From what he wrote about his later life, it seemed to be a disappointment, as was American Christianity. Nothing was like those moments of persecution, the closeness he had to God in those times of suffering. And he spoke of visiting the graves of his torturers, they always had a special place in his heart.

Sherri

Stockholm syndrome. Very common among hostages.
sherri you aint no christian, sorry

but you are the very first person on god's earth ever to accuse me of being politically correct!!

that I will treasure.....for sure and wear it proudly!!

If you were politically correct I'd have to give up my Kvetching yentering :eusa_eh: Did you ask Bcoz about my Super Jew costume yet?

Listen, I don't care whether you don't practice your religion, but you're a Jew.

Got proof? If not, it's just another in your ever-growing list of lies, Princess. :D

It's interesting that these eejits 'accuse' posters such as myself of being Jewish, as if it's such a terrible thing that it is being hidden. If I was Jewish I'd be very proud of it.

Fact is you give the poor boy painful gas. He's a particularly simple-minded boy who can understand Jews who support Israel and belittle his bodacious ignorance and stupidity. He can even dismiss the abuse he gets from Jews because ... well, because they're Jews.
But he can't digest the idea that any non-Jew would come here to defend Israel ... thus the gas.
He does, however, make a fine pet. :D

It's the Israelis that need to quit teaching their children they are victims. When they are aggressors.

Who sent 100 rockets trying to kill Israeli civilians this week?

That's crap. Who killed three Palestinians and invaded Gaza over the few days before they shelled 4 civilians killing them and wounding 50 others?

That's a response to constant Israel aggression

Who killed 1400 Palestinians within 22 days?

Last edited:
Got proof? If not, it's just another in your ever-growing list of lies, Princess. :D

It's interesting that these eejits 'accuse' posters such as myself of being Jewish, as if it's such a terrible thing that it is being hidden. If I was Jewish I'd be very proud of it.

Fact is you give the poor boy painful gas. He's a particularly simple-minded boy who can understand Jews who support Israel and belittle his bodacious ignorance and stupidity. He can even dismiss the abuse he gets from Jews because ... well, because they're Jews.
But he can't digest the idea that any non-Jew would come here to defend Israel ... thus the gas.
He does, however, make a fine pet. :D

Man you're funny. :lol:

The pro Israeli supporters want to keep the Pro Palestinian supporters against a wall, by claiming the Palestinians are the aggressors. And that Israel does not advocate violence.

Israel is the source of the violence, the occupier, and the aggressor.

Jews hijacked planes

Dymshits

Jewish terror groups: Gush emunim underground, Keshet, Bat ayin, Brit Hakaniami, Irgun, stern gang, Lehi.

Baruch Goldstein, Eden natal-zada, Yigal Amir, yaakov Eitiel.

Are you saying Muslims do not hijack planes? That Muslims do not commit horrific acts of violence and terrorism? That Muslims are never the aggressor? :D

He does, however, make a fine pet.

See? The truth doesn't always hafta hurt, Princess. Sometimes it can be funny. :D

He does, however, make a fine pet.

See? The truth doesn't always hafta hurt, Princess. Sometimes it can be funny. :D

It's funny that you think you speak the truth, you have a couple Muslim haters on your side, doesn't mean squat. You're on the wrong side, most of the World stands with the Palestinians, that's why Israel always needs to try to get permission and a international opinion on another Invasion they want to proceed with. :D

The pro Israeli supporters want to keep the Pro Palestinian supporters against a wall, by claiming the Palestinians are the aggressors. And that Israel does not advocate violence.

Israel is the source of the violence, the occupier, and the aggressor.

Jews hijacked planes

Dymshits

Jewish terror groups: Gush emunim underground, Keshet, Bat ayin, Brit Hakaniami, Irgun, stern gang, Lehi.

Are you saying Muslims do not hijack planes? That Muslims do not commit horrific acts of violence and terrorism? That Muslims are never the aggressor? :D

Ha Ha ha!

Typical deflection, we weren't speaking about Muslims were we?

Why lying? You think that teaching children to become suicide killers is the answer to find Peace?

T
And using Hamas militants from 10 years ago is a rather cowardly way to talk about peace.

Perhaps you should stop bringing up the Stern gang then since they disbanded somewhat longer than 10 yrs ago (1948 ish)
:eusa_eh:

Nope. Teaching history matters, the history of the creation of Israel through terror.

Quote: Originally Posted by BecauseIKnow
Jews hijacked planes
Dymshits

Are you saying Muslims do not hijack planes? That Muslims do not commit horrific acts of violence and terrorism? That Muslims are never the aggressor?
Not as much as Israel does.

Really? You must cover your eyes and ears eveytime the news comes on, Princess. :D

S.S. patria, was blown up by Jewish terroroists in Haifia, killing 260 Jewish immigrants.

You just berated a poster for allegedly discussing issues relating to Hamas of 10 years ago, then you dig all the way back to the Stern gang and the Patria
of the 1940's. Lol :clap2:

Princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yesssssssss Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaa Oh my! i like that!:clap2::D:D

T
And using Hamas militants from 10 years ago is a rather cowardly way to talk about peace.

Perhaps you should stop bringing up the Stern gang then since they disbanded somewhat longer than 10 yrs ago (1948 ish)
:eusa_eh:

Nope. Teaching history matters, the history of the creation of Israel through terror.

Then quit telling people it's cowardly to talk about the terrorists Hamas and what they were doing a mere decade ago :eusa_shhh:

Ha Ha Ha! When you list Jewish terror groups and terror attacks, what do ya know!?

Ha Ha Ha! The pro Israel posters go nuts, and claim you post irrelevant content.

The truth hurts them. No one barely knows of these terror attacks by the Jews.

What's so very hypocritical of them, is half of their posts are irrelevant off topic posts regarding Muslims elsewhere, or Muslim countries elsewhere.

Last edited:
Hossfly,

I provided links to articles reporting the Israeli attacks on civilians and civilian objects, that resulted in Israel killing 7 in Gaza, that included 5 civilians and three children, and injuring 52. The attacks have been reported by Maan, and human rights organizations in Gaza, and others. The fact the Zionist perpetrators of these war crimes are not reporting their very own war crimes is not particlarly surprising to me.

Palestinians have lived in Palestine since the time of Herodotus, who did not even report about Jews there. And they are the indigenous peoples of Palestine, they are not Syrians or Egyptians or Jordanians. Now, I know these close to 6 million indigenous peoples of Palestine, that Israel, would prefer they were not there, but the fact is they are still there trying to resist the Israeli Occupation of their lands. And I do not see them going anywhere anytime soon.

Sherri
You still here, Sherri? I thought by now you would be on your way to Syria to help more Christians escape. Surely out of the 12,000 who fled the other day, some must be Christians. I would think that a good Christian woman such as you would worry about how the Christians are treated in the Muslim world. I know you don't give a thought to the Hindus and Buddhists who are killed even though they are human beings too, but at least you should think about the Christians. And, Sherri, just as your partner is not indigenous to the U.S. (and you might not be either for all we know), how do we know that a lot of the Gazans and other Palestinians did not actually come from Egypt, Jordan or some other Middle East country?

Hossfly,

Do you never read anything I say about persecution and Christianity? That is the Opportunity of a lifetime for them, for Christians to glorify God with their lives. My Prayers are that they live up to their full potential as Christians, in these exciting times they live in, times when they have such unparallalled and uniique and special opportunities to take stands for Christ. I will never forget words said fairly recently by a Palestinian Christian cleric, speaking to a congregation of American Christians. He said, speaking of Christians in Palestine and the Middle East, we are rich in the blood of the saints. He counted that as a Blessing! I will never forget what Richard Wurmbrandt, who wrote Tortured For Christ, said about being tortured for his faith in a prison in Romania, as he was tortured he was filled with love for those torturing him, and he prayed for them and loved them, as they tortured him. Imagine God filling a person with LOVE in a situation like that. And then he was released, he died in Glendale, California, many years later. From what he wrote about his later life, it seemed to be a disappointment, as was American Christianity. Nothing was like those moments of persecution, the closeness he had to God in those times of suffering. And he spoke of visiting the graves of his torturers, they always had a special place in his heart.

Sherri
Sherri, my grandfather was one of the founders of the Assembly of God denomination in Hot Springs, Arkansas in April,1914. I was born in his house, went to his church and was immersed in Christianity for 44 years until 1983. Everything you have heard or read in the NT, I have heard and read a thousand times more. At his funeral I sat between Billy Graham and Oral Roberts and the Archbishop of Baltimore, so you can see I have a little knowledge of the things you speak. My 1st cousin has been the pastor of my grandfathers church for over 25 years and you know him on Facebook.(His last name same as mine)
So don't play the Annointed One here. You are not a missionary and you ain't gonna convert anyone here. In other words, quit trying to bullshit the bullshitters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back