🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Kills 7 Palestinians And Injures 52 In Ongoing Attack On Occupied Gaza

i don't have a religion to 'not practice', bcoz.
If it helps you any, my mother was raised a catholic by a catholic mother and a protestant father. She abandoned her religion as a teenager and has despised religion in general ever since. My father was raised an atheist by atheist parents and has never wavered. Myself and my siblings were raised ostensibly to think for ourselves but against a backdrop of disdain for religion. I attended sunday school and enjoyed it thoroughly, too thoroughly for my mother who then forbade me from attending. I was crushed as i found jc intriguing but actually believed it was just nice stories i was hearing and that jc himself was not an actual historical figure. I have since changed my mind about that. I was a good girl guide until i got banned for giving the old ladies biscuits away to some pakistani children next door to the church every week- oh and for being present when the oven in the kitchen (from where i took the biscuits) exploded whilst i was raiding the biscuit tin.
You only had to ask you know :eusa_angel:
congratulations angel

you're a much better christian than sherri!!

Hilarious!

Ovens explodin, pak children, the whole story

lets hear more like that

bet you bikoz enjoyed that too, whatever he says

He might have enjoyed it, but he doesn't believe it. He seems to think anyone who supports Israel must be Jewish, or even a 'Super Jew'. Do I get a costume for that?

The same way you believe anyone who is anti Israel is anti Semitic. :D

We're playing your game grandma :lol:

The Gaza terrorists hide like that, and they should not complain later that civilians are wounded!

cartoon_hamasterroristshiding.jpg

Bwahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahaha

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're officially an retard now.

*sigh!*

BIK, how many times do I have to tell you - when you're insulting another poster's intelligence, type everything correctly!

Or as Tom Lehrer put it "Don't write naughty words on walls if you can't spell."

Last edited:
will you keep pussies out of this pelvic chops
Okay, I'll heed your request. I'll do that for you. Not for her, but for you.

BTW, she owes you a BJ over this one.

you are a sexaholic...go on a 12 step program at once!
I can't deal with those meetings. I had to go to 6 of them to satisfy the court on my DUI charge and they made me sick. Everyone who stands up to "share", for whatever reason, they all seem to be unable to finish what they had to say, without sobbing profusely. I felt like standing up and saying, "Hi, I'm none-of-your-fuckin'-business and I believe in drinking!"

and its gefilte fish with a t not d
Thanks for the correction.

That always seems to happen whenever I get involved in a little t and d.

Bwahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahaha

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're officially an retard now.

I don't understand why you laugh so much .... there is a culture of violence that starts from the cradle on ...it's very sad

hamas_bomber_jrl801.jpg

Fighting back against a Occupying country that murders your citizens doesn't equate to having a violent culture you moron.

Big deal you put a picture of a beautiful woman who stands up for her people's rights.

Angel about Sherri:

Amazing! She has such little courage in her convictions she has to use JC in such a shameful way!

your beloved Hollie caust is also a coward or so it seems

twice now I have challenged her on different threads or him and no reply yet............

kvetch,

You are Hilarious, I cannot stop laughing, my convictions come from Jesus and I am seeking to live out His teachings in my life!

And I am not afraid to keep on doing it!

This world is not my Home and your political correctness concepts mean absolutely nothing whatsoever to me!

Sherri

Fighting back against a Occupying country that murders your citizens doesn't equate to having a violent culture you moron.

Big deal you put a picture of a beautiful woman who stands up for her people's rights.

The answer is not teaching children to become suicide bombers .... Peace can not be obtained that way.

Angel about Sherri:

Amazing! She has such little courage in her convictions she has to use JC in such a shameful way!

twice now I have challenged her on different threads or him and no reply yet............

kvetch,

You are Hilarious, I cannot stop laughing, my convictions come from Jesus and I am seeking to live out His teachings in my life!

This world is not my Home and your political correctness concepts mean absolutely nothing whatsoever to me!

Sherri
Creepy and eerie. A few years ago in South Carolina a woman who sounded just like Sherrie drowned 3 of her children in a bathtub. She said she wasn't of this world. Jesus complex, the Docs said.

Israel continues its attacks on Gaza, injuring and killing civilians, committing war crimes in its unlawful attacks on the civilian population of Gaza, in clear violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention. So, far, 7 have been murdered by the IDF terrorists, which includes 3 Palestinian children and 52 Gazans have been injured.

The Gaza terrorists have launched over 100 rockets into Israel and was only by cheer luck that women and children were not killed, which is obviously the aim of the terrorists.

I suppose you expect that Israel should just sit back and enjoy the experience!

The old mantra about Israel killing children in Gaza is by large pure propaganda, if innocent civilians were wounded in Gaza it certainly was not intentional and was only as a result of terrorists hiding in civilian homes and areas.

Your piece of despicable trash propaganda argument is no longer accepted by Americans.

Quit fooling yourself.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Our village idiot still believes he speaks for Americans.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What don't you understand about making comparisons? And when people talk about Palistinians, they are talking about Syrians, Egyptians and Jordanians,which is what Palis actually are. What floors me are the blatant lies you spout about the murder and mayhem going on in Gaza. Your hysterical accusations are not reported or even hinted about in the Palestine media, so where are you coming up with these ridiculous charges? You need to commit yourself to the booby hatch.

Hossfly,

I provided links to articles reporting the Israeli attacks on civilians and civilian objects, that resulted in Israel killing 7 in Gaza, that included 5 civilians and three children, and injuring 52. The attacks have been reported by Maan, and human rights organizations in Gaza, and others. The fact the Zionist perpetrators of these war crimes are not reporting their very own war crimes is not particlarly surprising to me.

Palestinians have lived in Palestine since the time of Herodotus, who did not even report about Jews there. And they are the indigenous peoples of Palestine, they are not Syrians or Egyptians or Jordanians. Now, I know these close to 6 million indigenous peoples of Palestine, that Israel, would prefer they were not there, but the fact is they are still there trying to resist the Israeli Occupation of their lands. And I do not see them going anywhere anytime soon.

Sherri
You still here, Sherri? I thought by now you would be on your way to Syria to help more Christians escape. Surely out of the 12,000 who fled the other day, some must be Christians. I would think that a good Christian woman such as you would worry about how the Christians are treated in the Muslim world. I know you don't give a thought to the Hindus and Buddhists who are killed even though they are human beings too, but at least you should think about the Christians. And, Sherri, just as your partner is not indigenous to the U.S. (and you might not be either for all we know), how do we know that a lot of the Gazans and other Palestinians did not actually come from Egypt, Jordan or some other Middle East country?

Hossfly,

Do you never read anything I say about persecution and Christianity? That is the Opportunity of a lifetime for them, for Christians to glorify God with their lives. My Prayers are that they live up to their full potential as Christians, in these exciting times they live in, times when they have such unparallalled and uniique and special opportunities to take stands for Christ. I will never forget words said fairly recently by a Palestinian Christian cleric, speaking to a congregation of American Christians. He said, speaking of Christians in Palestine and the Middle East, we are rich in the blood of the saints. He counted that as a Blessing! I will never forget what Richard Wurmbrandt, who wrote Tortured For Christ, said about being tortured for his faith in a prison in Romania, as he was tortured he was filled with love for those torturing him, and he prayed for them and loved them, as they tortured him. Imagine God filling a person with LOVE in a situation like that. And then he was released, he died in Glendale, California, many years later. From what he wrote about his later life, it seemed to be a disappointment, as was American Christianity. Nothing was like those moments of persecution, the closeness he had to God in those times of suffering. And he spoke of visiting the graves of his torturers, they always had a special place in his heart.

Sherri

Angel about Sherri:

kvetch,

Sherri
Creepy and eerie. A few years ago in South Carolina a woman who sounded just like Sherrie drowned 3 of her children in a bathtub. She said she wasn't of this world. Jesus complex, the Docs said.

Yes, I was going to ask her if she thinks she's an alien but realised I'm too tired to wade through yet another yard and a half of her ranting babble :eusa_shifty:

The answer is not teaching children to become suicide bombers .... Peace can not be obtained that way.

skye,

Palestinians are not teaching their children to be suicide bombers, suicide bombings stopped in Palestine years ago.

Sherri

Forum List

Back