🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Kills 7 Palestinians And Injures 52 In Ongoing Attack On Occupied Gaza

Angelica stands up for Zionists before her own people.

And she attempts to pitch Muslims against Christians.

Mocking Jesus on Israeli Zionist TV -

have you ever watched Family Guy? Jesus is a much more frequent object of derision there (the creator is an ardent atheist who mocks all religions and people). Have you seen how Israeli television makes fun of others besides Jesus? Freedom of speech even allows for mockery.

They believe scribes and priests delivered him over. And that they did have a say.

Why do you care? As far as you are concerned (allegedly) Isa is Jesus and Isa had a lookielikie who perished in his place whilst Isa himself was gathered up to Allah (Saw) unscathed. Why aren't you telling everyone 'its OK - no-one killed JC' then? You trying to pitch Christians and Jews against each other? LOL.
Knickers.
Twisted.
Sigh.

Why do you care? You said you aren't Jewish, so why would this bother you? You started this discussion on religion.

Sigh.

It bothers me because there are Christians who believe the Jews killed Jesus and centuries of enmity have resulted from those who wish to use this story as an excuse for their hatred of Jews for evermore. As a muslim, you don't believe JC was crucified at all, yet you keep on whining that the Jews killed Jesus. Why do so many muslims do that? Why do they never come out and say its OK guys, Jesus wasn't killed on the cross? Because you like Christians to believe your Isa is Jesus and don't want to highlight the fact that this patently is not the case, and you like to sow seeds of discord among Jews and Christians, that's my guess.
One doesn't have to Jewish, or Christian or Muslim to find this destructive and unpleasant. Geddit?

All I can tell you, BIK, is that I have NEVER seen or heard anything even vaguely along the lines of that 'show' EXCEPT a Tom Lehrer song called 'Vatican Rag' (and I don't think Lehrer was Jewish) .......

They believe scribes and priests delivered him over. And that they did have a say.

"the scribes" ? who were they? as to the "priests" at that time THE PRIESTS were Roman appointees the most hated of all-----CAIAPHAS -----is still presented as a really evil pig---------ask any little yeshiva boy -------interestinly enough ----his name does appear in the New Testament too "HANDED HIM OVER" ??? what does that mean? Jews were INCAPABLE of killing someone? I got news for you-----at that time killing a person was not such a big task ---------jews did not need HELP in killing a jew if they wanted him dead. The situation at that time was something like SYRIA today--------where the gutters are running red. The whole story is idiotic and premised on falsehoods -----something like the koran. when you say THE JEWS to what "jews" are you referring? The friends of jesus----ie the PHARISEE JEWS?

Scribes, Pharisees and Sadducees, this is what Bible followers believe. I'm not stating my opinion.

I don't think the Bible is in favor of Jewish people. Ask yourself.

Paul in Romans 9:27 referred to Isaiah when he wrote, "Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, [only] a remnant shall be saved."

Paul quoted Isaiah in his epistle to the Christians in Rome, "Concerning Israel he [Isaiah] says, 'All day long I [God] have held out My hands to a disobedient and obstinate people [the Jews]'" (Rom. 10:21).

When the Jewish chief priests and elders questioned Jesus' authority He said to them, "I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people [Gentiles] who will produce its fruit" (Mat. 21:43

have you ever watched Family Guy? Jesus is a much more frequent object of derision there (the creator is an ardent atheist who mocks all religions and people). Have you seen how Israeli television makes fun of others besides Jesus? Freedom of speech even allows for mockery.

Rosends, if you are an Israeli - do you know if that clip is from an actual show? THX

I love Family Guy.
They are equal opportunity mockers.

Why do you care? As far as you are concerned (allegedly) Isa is Jesus and Isa had a lookielikie who perished in his place whilst Isa himself was gathered up to Allah (Saw) unscathed. Why aren't you telling everyone 'its OK - no-one killed JC' then? You trying to pitch Christians and Jews against each other? LOL.
Knickers.
Twisted.
Sigh.

Why do you care? You said you aren't Jewish, so why would this bother you? You started this discussion on religion.

Sigh.

It bothers me because there are Christians who believe the Jews killed Jesus and centuries of enmity have resulted from those who wish to use this story as an excuse for their hatred of Jews for evermore. As a muslim, you don't believe JC was crucified at all, yet you keep on whining that the Jews killed Jesus. Why do so many muslims do that? Why do they never come out and say its OK guys, Jesus wasn't killed on the cross? Because you like Christians to believe your Isa is Jesus and don't want to highlight the fact that this patently is not the case, and you like to sow seeds of discord among Jews and Christians, that's my guess.
One doesn't have to Jewish, or Christian or Muslim to find this destructive and unpleasant. Geddit?

Some Christians don't officially believe that anymore. Some do. Ask them.

You brought up the discussion on Jesus and tried to explain it from a Islamic POV and used it to discredit Sherri for using the Bible to justify her statements.

I corrected you. Since you didn't understand your POV you presented for a religion you don't belong to was not true and kept using it as a means to pitch her against Muslims, I did the same and looked at from the Christian POV.

You started it. Don't start again if you're gonna whine about it.

The Sanhedrin trial of Jesus refers to the trial of Jesus before a Jewish Council following his arrest in Jerusalem and prior to his dispensation by Pontius Pilate. It is an event reported by all four Canonical gospels of the New Testament, although John's Gospel does not explicitly mention a Sanhedrin trial in this context.[1]

A Gospel Harmony has Jesus and his followers celebrating Passover as their Last Supper, Jesus is betrayed by his apostle Judas Iscariot, and arrested in the Garden of Gethsemane. Jesus is then taken to the high priest's house where he is mocked and beaten. Jesus is generally quiet, does not mount a defense, and rarely responds to the accusations, but is condemned by the Jewish authorities when he will not deny that he is the Son of God. The Jewish leaders then take Jesus to Pontius Pilate, the governor of Roman Judaea, and ask for the death sentence for claiming to be the King of the Jews.
Sanhedrin trial of Jesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All I can tell you, BIK, is that I have NEVER seen or heard anything even vaguely along the lines of that 'show' EXCEPT a Tom Lehrer song called 'Vatican Rag' (and I don't think Lehrer was Jewish) .......

Toffee Vehar Goriila, it's supposed to be a comedy show apparently. BIP is the channel

Last edited:
Anjel----I honestly believe that I have WITNESSED the evolution of the islamic view on Jesus When I first encountered muslims----they had an asbsolutely negative view of the christian version of jesus----ESPECIALLY the 'turn the cheek idea' as if it is ABSURD and even DISGUSTING Muslims did claim that all the characters in the bible were "messengers" and were muslims but their personas as described in the bible were merely FILTHY LIES As time went on----muslims developed the idea that they LOVE ----actually LOVE the christian version of jesus------how MOST IMPORTANTLY was "MURDERED BY THE JEWS WHO STILL DEVOTE THEIR LIVES TO HATING JESUS" its politics My entire interaction with islamic "though" spans only about 50 years--------( i started young) and I have actually SEEN IT EVOLVE

Enforcing curfew?
Israel has no legal jurisdiction in Gaza, so they couldn't be enforcing anything.

How would you like it, if I came over to your house, walked right in without knocking and told everyone to go to bed? How would you react to that? What if the cops came and asked me what I was doing and I replied, "I'm enforcing curfew!" And they say, "This isn't your house". And I respond, "Doesn't have to be! I can do whatever I want, wherever I want!" You'd be okay with that, wouldn't you? Because that's exactly what Israel does.

That isn't what Israel does. She rolls in and says "stop firing rockets and mortars." I assure you if Mexican "freedom fighters" were doing that to Texas we wouldn't ask Mexico's permission to kick some cross border butt. Neither must Israel. :D

Rosends, if you are an Israeli - do you know if that clip is from an actual show? THX

I'm not an Israeli but my Hebrew is pretty good. The show, Toffee and the orilla was cancelled a couple of years back for being controversial and, even worse, getting low ratings. Here is one summary:

"The programme is produced and broadcast by the privately-owned Bip channel, not state-run Educational TV. The Ed TV symbol, music and “feel” is part of the programme’s shtick – voice of the brainwashing, racist, consumerist, sexist (hence the girl in the bikini), warmongering establishment. Poor taste, blood, and provocations of all kinds are also part of the shtick.

Here’s an interview (Hebrew) with the programme’s creator –[www.mouse.co.il] – who says he was inspired by Team America and Southpark."

So assume it is like watching an episode of South Park in the US -- intentionally incendiary and not representing anything other than the satirical aim of its writers and creator.

So you didn't watch 'Rechov SumSum' because it was Israeli? What a pity - you missed some good stuff!

As for the other show - there are no Jew-haters who speak or write Hebrew????

rechov sum sum is used in yeshivas in the US uhm-----little kid Yeshivas-----my kid saw them as a kid of about seven. Lovely brotherly love stuff

Toffee Vehar Goriila, it's supposed to be a comedy show apparently.

clarification -- "ve ha" and the

Toffee and the Gorilla. vehar might be misunderstood to mean "and mountain"

Sigh.

You brought up the discussion on Jesus and tried to explain it from a Islamic POV and used it to discredit Sherri for using the Bible to justify her statements.

I corrected you. Since you didn't understand your POV you presented for a religion you don't belong to was not true and kept using it as a means to pitch her against Muslims, I did the same and looked at from the Christian POV.

Stop being silly, Bcoz. As you well know, it was Sherri who brought religion into this thread, as she does with just about every single thread she posts on, and she was the one who raised the issue of Jesus and Isa too, which I addressed, and which you very kindly corroborated, even though you seemed to believe you were doing the opposite. Whats up with that? Lol.
Anyway, thanks again for that, Bcoz :eusa_angel:
Now, I'm spending way too much time on here and I have things I need to do. Maybe catch you all later, if not, have a lovely evening and try not to be too cruel to each other :lol:
G-d Bless.

^^^

My God! Have Mercy please :( :confused:

skye,

Well, I am confused, too, you ask for Mercy, Mercy over what?

And I am not the giver of Mercy!

Maybe, this will help.

Romans 9 New International Version (NIV)

Paul’s Anguish Over Israel

9 I speak the truth in Christ—I am not lying, my conscience confirms it through the Holy Spirit— 2 I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. 3 For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my people, those of my own race, 4the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption to sonship; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises. 5 Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised![a] Amen.

God’s Sovereign Choice

6 It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. 7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” 8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring. 9 For this was how the promise was stated: “At the appointed time I will return, and Sarah will have a son.”[c]

10 Not only that, but Rebekah’s children were conceived at the same time by our father Isaac. 11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.”[d] 13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”[e]

14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”[f]

16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”[h] 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles? 25 As he says in Hosea:

“I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people;
and I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,”

26 and,

“In the very place where it was said to them,
‘You are not my people,’
there they will be called ‘children of the living God.’”[j]

27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel:

“Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea,
only the remnant will be saved.
28 For the Lord will carry out
his sentence on earth with speed and finality.”[k]
29 It is just as Isaiah said previously:

“Unless the Lord Almighty
had left us descendants,
we would have become like Sodom,
we would have been like Gomorrah.”[l]

Israel’s Unbelief

30 What then shall we say? That the Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have obtained it, a righteousness that is by faith; 31 but the people of Israel, who pursued the law as the way of righteousness, have not attained their goal. 32 Why not? Because they pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone. 33 As it is written:

“See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble
and a rock that makes them fall,
and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.”[m

Romans 9 NIV - Paul

Sherri

sherri who exactly do you think you are talking to?

postin a bunch of stuff from that woman hater St. Paul?
the schmuck who gave the gentile non jewish world a cross addiction, cross-insanity
not christ at all
except for 1 corinthians 13...that was christ talking
but crucified the whole god fucking gentile world and jews also
is that politically correct enough for you?

certainly not skye or anyone here is going to read it

you are just spouting biblical drivel to yourself, if you have a self

waste of time and space

go repent thy self righteous and jew hatin sins before comin back here

and learn a little communication

com is cum, latin for together with

you aint together with anyone at all

not jesus, not the gazans, no-one

the worst advocate in gaza's sad history

better for you, gaza and all of us if you got thyself to a nunnery and just shut up

I disagree. It certainly would be better for the "Palestinians" if the Jew-hating slime which has attached themselves to the "cause" would just shut up but it is better for Israel that we keep 'em talking. :D

Stop being silly, Bcoz. As you well know, it was Sherri who brought religion into this thread, as she does with just about every single thread she posts on, and she was the one who raised the issue of Jesus and Isa too, which I addressed, and which you very kindly corroborated, even though you seemed to believe you were doing the opposite. Whats up with that? Lol.
Anyway, thanks again for that, Bcoz :eusa_angel:
Now, I'm spending way too much time on here and I have things I need to do. Maybe catch you all later, if not, have a lovely evening and try not to be too cruel to each other :lol:
G-d Bless.

And several people where debating the religious aspect, there was no need to draw Islam in.

Can you show me where she spoke of Isa and Jesus?

Anjel----I honestly believe that I have WITNESSED the evolution of the islamic view on Jesus When I first encountered muslims----they had an asbsolutely negative view of the christian version of jesus----ESPECIALLY the 'turn the cheek idea' as if it is ABSURD and even DISGUSTING Muslims did claim that all the characters in the bible were "messengers" and were muslims but their personas as described in the bible were merely FILTHY LIES As time went on----muslims developed the idea that they LOVE ----actually LOVE the christian version of jesus------how MOST IMPORTANTLY was "MURDERED BY THE JEWS WHO STILL DEVOTE THEIR LIVES TO HATING JESUS" its politics My entire interaction with islamic "though" spans only about 50 years--------( i started young) and I have actually SEEN IT EVOLVE

Muslims have told me they abhor the turn the other cheek idea too, and the idea that Jesus died for our sins is equally repugnant to many, and that the bible has corrupted these stories. I agree it seems to vary depending on whom they are talking to and what approach to Him will best serve them.

skye,

Well, I am confused, too, you ask for Mercy, Mercy over what?

And I am not the giver of Mercy!

Maybe, this will help.

Romans 9 New International Version (NIV)

Paul’s Anguish Over Israel

9 I speak the truth in Christ—I am not lying, my conscience confirms it through the Holy Spirit— 2 I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. 3 For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my people, those of my own race, 4the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption to sonship; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises. 5 Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised![a] Amen.

God’s Sovereign Choice

6 It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. 7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” 8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring. 9 For this was how the promise was stated: “At the appointed time I will return, and Sarah will have a son.”[c]

10 Not only that, but Rebekah’s children were conceived at the same time by our father Isaac. 11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.”[d] 13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”[e]

14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”[f]

16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”[h] 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles? 25 As he says in Hosea:

“I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people;
and I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,”

26 and,

“In the very place where it was said to them,
‘You are not my people,’
there they will be called ‘children of the living God.’”[j]

27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel:

“Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea,
only the remnant will be saved.
28 For the Lord will carry out
his sentence on earth with speed and finality.”[k]
29 It is just as Isaiah said previously:

“Unless the Lord Almighty
had left us descendants,
we would have become like Sodom,
we would have been like Gomorrah.”[l]

Israel’s Unbelief

30 What then shall we say? That the Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have obtained it, a righteousness that is by faith; 31 but the people of Israel, who pursued the law as the way of righteousness, have not attained their goal. 32 Why not? Because they pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone. 33 As it is written:

“See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble
and a rock that makes them fall,
and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.”[m

Romans 9 NIV - Paul

Sherri

sherri who exactly do you think you are talking to?

postin a bunch of stuff from that woman hater St. Paul?

certainly not skye or anyone here is going to read it

you are just spouting biblical drivel to yourself, if you have a self

waste of time and space

go repent thy self righteous and jew hatin sins before comin back here

and learn a little communication

com is cum, latin for together with

you aint together with anyone at all

not jesus, not the gazans, no-one

the worst advocate in gaza's sad history

better for you, gaza and all of us if you got thyself to a nunnery and just shut up

kvetch,

I was responding to a confused plea about Mercy, or so that is how I interpreted the words in a post.

And from the Christ hater Kvetch, I get ranting and hate all about Christianity and Christians.

I guess we cannot expect anything else from those who commit themselves to hate Christ and Christianity and Christians, like yourself.

Sherri

While Kvetcher has certainly expressed disdain for peeps like you and "Hank" and plenty for Israel and her policies, I have seen nothing from him which could be interpreted by any rational person as hate for "Christ and Christianity and Christians." You are irrational. :D

Sherri again refers to Jesus as a filthy liar--------but on other occassions claims he never existed making all "christians" filthy liars. Gee long ago---it was more than 30 years ago I went to a mosque on a GOOD FRIDAY----there the Imam did deliver a LONG speech in which ---like sherri He referred to christians as PERVERSE LIARS I was horrified-----but now sherri is at it too

irosie,

I think you need to seek help from mental health professionals over this problem you have of projecting your own hate and hateful thoughts onto others.

I am certainly nowhere ever referring to Jesus as a filthy liar or claiming He never existed or referring to Christians as perverse liars.

And I doubt you listened to an Imam do any of those things, either.

These thoughts of hate, these delusions, come solely from your own mind.

Get help for your problems, there is help out there!

Sherri

Are you implying you are completely oblivious to the hateful rhetoric spewed in some of the mosques in both the US and the UK, sherri?

Not at all. She agrees with it. :D

Forum List

Back