🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Kills 7 Palestinians And Injures 52 In Ongoing Attack On Occupied Gaza

Angelica stands up for Zionists before her own people.

And she attempts to pitch Muslims against Christians.

Mocking Jesus on Israeli Zionist TV -
so bikoz, you know now

your new habibi angel isn't jewish, after all!

just inglaterra...inglees......

angel and english are the same word, actually

she's a good obsession aint she??

carry on flirting...............you will both learn a lot!

god's curse and a pox on all 3 abrahamic end of world mess-iah delusions!!

Go to india and get yourself a sensible idle worshipping meditative civilised faith!!

NO WONDER JESUS FUCKED OFF TO KASHMIR AFTER HE WAS CRUCIFIED AND HE AINT RETURNING TO YOU SAVAGES

I'm not in any need of a faith, sensible or otherwise at this moment in time, Kvetch, but thank you anyway for your unsolicited advice. You are very thoughtful :lol:
sweetie i wasn't addressin you there

a few wires and knickers are gettin crossed and twisted here!

My apologies, its just that you qoted moi, Kvetchy. Now unbunch your knickers and sort yourself out.

BIK: Jews do not believe 'Jews' killed Jesus.

In fact, Judaism was being practiced for over a thousand years before Jesus was born. And what Jews believe about GOD and everything else is as dependent on Jesus as Buddhism is - which is to say, not at all.

Now, I understand that the Qu'Ran has it differently - but please distinguish between what the Qu'ran says about Judaism from what Jews know about Judaism.

Note that I am not stating you must be wrong in some 'objective' view - but I AM informing you that 'Jesus' is no part of Judaism. It truly is a 'Jesus' free zone as far as doctrine or belief goes.

Of course some of the ideas which Jesus expressed in his sermons - just about all, in fact! - are to be found in Judaism. That's because the ideas derive from Jewish Scripture and were already part of 'normative' Judaism.

Jews killed Jesus.

The people who killed him were Jews. That's a fact. According to Christians and Jews.

You weren't there and its not a fact. The blame can equally be laid at Pilots door. It doesn't matter anyway since JC was here to die for our sins and what was supposed to happen, happened. Simples :eusa_angel:
dont believe jesus died for our or anyone's sins

nor did the early christians

that was that woman hating gay bashing anti sex maniac st paul, not jesus

cross-insanity i call it

not christianity which is about true love and nothing else whatsoever

Jews killed Jesus.

The people who killed him were Jews. That's a fact. According to Christians and Jews.

You weren't there and its not a fact. The blame can equally be laid at Pilots door. It doesn't matter anyway since JC was here to die for our sins and what was supposed to happen, happened. Simples :eusa_angel:
dont believe jesus died for our or anyone's sins

nor did the early christians

that was that woman hating gay bashing anti sex maniac st paul, not jesus

cross-insanity i call it

not christianity which is about true love and nothing else whatsoever

I don't believe that, Kvetch, as I'm not religious, I'm simply clarifying the party line.

In fact, Judaism was being practiced for over a thousand years before Jesus was born. And what Jews believe about GOD and everything else is as dependent on Jesus as Buddhism is - which is to say, not at all.

Now, I understand that the Qu'Ran has it differently - but please distinguish between what the Qu'ran says about Judaism from what Jews know about Judaism.

Note that I am not stating you must be wrong in some 'objective' view - but I AM informing you that 'Jesus' is no part of Judaism. It truly is a 'Jesus' free zone as far as doctrine or belief goes.

Of course some of the ideas which Jesus expressed in his sermons - just about all, in fact! - are to be found in Judaism. That's because the ideas derive from Jewish Scripture and were already part of 'normative' Judaism.

Jews killed Jesus.

The Koran doesn't say that, Muslims don't believe he was killed.

So no, it's not what Muslims are taught. Quit making it seem as if Muslims and Christians are brainwashed sheep who are taught hate and as if Jews are completely non hateful people.

It is NOT a fact according to Jews. Not at all. The ROMANS executed Jesus: crucifixion was a *ROMAN* form of execution, carried out by ROMAN soldiers at the orders of the ROMAN Pilate (who was so evil and violent he was essentially fired by Rome for the problems his cruelty caused them).

It absolutely is not written in any Jewish Scripture that 'Jews killed Jesus'. If you think it says so someplace, bring it here and let's examine it.

Christians CLAIMED 'Jews killed Jesus' as the excuse for their continuing murderous attacks against Jews through the centuries: see the info at religoustolerance.org - which is certainly not a 'Zionist' site!!!

While you're there, check out what they have to say about your religion and mine: I'd like to know how accurate you think they are.

I'm not in any need of a faith, sensible or otherwise at this moment in time, Kvetch, but thank you anyway for your unsolicited advice. You are very thoughtful :lol:

My apologies, its just that you qoted moi, Kvetchy. Now unbunch your knickers and sort yourself out.
Angel sweetie

i dont wear any knickers and haven't done since I got civilised in india where the women dont wear them, either, except durin the curse!

cant wear anything tight at all or my body rebels; aches till i remove such blood flow life restricting constrictions

you don't need a new faith or to change in any way; even about zionism

but try freedom from fascist knickers and tightness in all dress............its great!!

Jews killed Jesus.

The Koran doesn't say that, Muslims don't believe he was killed.

So no, it's not what Muslims are taught. Quit making it seem as if Muslims and Christians are

brainwashed sheep who are taught hate and as if Jews are completely non hateful people.

'because' never cite books you never read. In fact it was the ROMAN PONTIUS PILATE who murderd jesus and he murdered an estimated 20,000 other jews. A careful reading of the New testament reveals ----if one reads it with a brain-----that jews had nothing to do with the murder of jesus ------"jews killing jesus" was a libel created by nazi pigs some 100 or 200 years later Sherri endorses any libel that justifies her hatred of jews and muslims EXPLOIT IT.

Angel sweetie

i dont wear any knickers and haven't done since I got civilised in india where the women dont wear them, either, except durin the curse!

cant wear anything tight at all or my body rebels; aches till i remove such blood flow life restricting constrictions

you don't need a new faith or to change in any way; even about zionism

but try freedom from fascist knickers and tightness in all dress............its great!!

So, you go commando. Congrats :clap2:
TMI. Lol :badgrin:

They believe scribes and priests delivered him over. And that they did have a say.

Why do you care? As far as you are concerned (allegedly) Isa is Jesus and Isa had a lookielikie who perished in his place whilst Isa himself was gathered up to Allah (Saw) unscathed. Why aren't you telling everyone 'its OK - no-one killed JC' then? You trying to pitch Christians and Jews against each other? LOL.
Knickers.
Twisted.
Sigh.

for the record-----affluent indians do wear knickers as to the dhoti-----as one of my best indian brahman friend once said "IT MAKES PEOPLE LAZY" -----too damned comfy and you spend half your time RE ADJUSTING IT

They believe scribes and priests delivered him over. And that they did have a say.

Why do you care? As far as you are concerned (allegedly) Isa is Jesus and Isa had a lookielikie who perished in his place whilst Isa himself was gathered up to Allah (Saw) unscathed. Why aren't you telling everyone 'its OK - no-one killed JC' then? You trying to pitch Christians and Jews against each other? LOL.
Knickers.
Twisted.
Sigh.

Why do you care? You said you aren't Jewish, so why would this bother you? You started this discussion on religion.

Sigh.

Why don't you go educate yourself about the Fourth Geneva Convention? Civilian slaughter and attacks on civilian objects are unlawful, and the fact that militants might fire rockets changes none of that, attacks on Genttile civilians and Gentile civilian objects by the IDF remains unlawful.
Art. 28 The presence of a protected person may not be used to render certain points or areas immune from military operations. Cool, isn't it?

Knickers.
Twisted.
Sigh.

wrong again JC's dad left him dangling in agony for something like three days-----just for fun --------then finally said-------ok SEND YOUR SOUL UP TO ME ask sherri -------ALSO---if the jews COULD HAVE KILLED HIM, THEY WOULD HAVE (for no clear reason other than some silly lies the sherris of the world have invented that jews were PREVENTED BY THE NOBLE ROMANS from killing anyone-----so they FORCED THE NOBLE PONTIUS PILATE TO DO THE DIRTY WORK)

uhm for the record------jews did their own dirty work in those days without the help of NOBLE ROMANS

WHO believes this? And how did this come to you, did you read it, or someone told you or what?

BTW, that 'TV show' video???? What's the name of the program, which channel is it on -and exactly when did that episode air?

And did you ever watch 'Rechov SumSum'?

Knickers.
Twisted.
Sigh.

wrong again JC's dad left him dangling in agony for something like three days-----just for fun --------then finally said-------ok SEND YOUR SOUL UP TO ME ask sherri -------ALSO---if the jews COULD HAVE KILLED HIM, THEY WOULD HAVE (for no clear reason other than some silly lies the sherris of the world have invented that jews were PREVENTED BY THE NOBLE ROMANS from killing anyone-----so they FORCED THE NOBLE PONTIUS PILATE TO DO THE DIRTY WORK)

uhm for the record------jews did their own dirty work in those days without the help of NOBLE ROMANS

HUH? Do you know you might offend Christians? You need to respect other people's beliefs rather than mock and insult Jesus and Muhammad.

WHO believes this? And how did this come to you, did you read it, or someone told you or what?

BTW, that 'TV show' video???? What's the name of the program, which channel is it on -and exactly when did that episode air?

And did you ever watch 'Rechov SumSum'?

That's an Israeli show. The name is in Hebrew. Face it.

"the scribes" ? who were they? as to the "priests" at that time THE PRIESTS were Roman appointees the most hated of all-----CAIAPHAS -----is still presented as a really evil pig---------ask any little yeshiva boy -------interestinly enough ----his name does appear in the New Testament too "HANDED HIM OVER" ??? what does that mean? Jews were INCAPABLE of killing someone? I got news for you-----at that time killing a person was not such a big task ---------jews did not need HELP in killing a jew if they wanted him dead. The situation at that time was something like SYRIA today--------where the gutters are running red. The whole story is idiotic and premised on falsehoods -----something like the koran. when you say THE JEWS to what "jews" are you referring? The friends of jesus----ie the PHARISEE JEWS?

just a note of clarification (though this belongs on a Religion forum more than a political one)

Judaism has many different attitudes towards Jesus because Jews hold many different positions on the matter. Some say that he never existed, some that he existed and was an influential rabbi, some that he existed and was a political rabble rouser with no real religious position, some that he practiced black magic. And other positions.

Jews do NOT believe that Jews killed Jesus for 2 reasons:

1. Jews (if they have read the gospels) see that, as noted elsewhere, Pilate had Jesus killed by Roman centurions.
2. Claiming that Jews "killed" Jesus by being complicit in the act indirectly requires believing in the historicity of the Gospels, which Judaism rejects, or accepting the notion that pointing out someone deemed a criminal is the same as killing him if he ends up dead.

If you have other questions about what Judaism believes, please feel free to ask, but I would think that this should be asked in the appropriate venue.

So you didn't watch 'Rechov SumSum' because it was Israeli? What a pity - you missed some good stuff!

As for the other show - there are no Jew-haters who speak or write Hebrew????

Forum List

Back