🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Kills 7 Palestinians And Injures 52 In Ongoing Attack On Occupied Gaza

If Israelis were defending theirselves in the 67 war, I'm sure Israelis agree that Palestinians are defending themselves in Gaza. Right?

I absolutely do. Which is why Israel withdrew from Gaza. Now, firing rockets INTO Israel is another matter.

Give 'em an inch .....

What's up with you declaring victory left and right and acting as if you control what's right and wrong?

All your arguments are crap and shit.

You can believe yourself all you want, but you're still way off.

Sherri, I can't believe you just conceded a really important fact. Thank you for saying,
"that were occupied then by Arab nations (Jordan and Egypt) in the 1967 war Israel initiated in the region. "

So the Arab countries OCCUPIED the area and had no sovereign claim to it. Thus, Israel's defeating of those countries in the 1967 defensive war (thought I missed that, didn't you) was not a matter of taking land from a legally owning country.

By the way, whose land (which nation's) did the Egyptians and Jordanians OCCUPY? What group moved against them in show of defense then? What did the UN say about their occupation at that point?

Nice work.

You have contradictions in your post. Could you clear those up?
The sovereignty rights in the land belonged to and still belong to the indigenous Palestinian people. That has been consistently reported on by the international legal authorities for decades now.

but there were no indigenous Palestinian people. There were Jews, Christians and Muslims who lived in a region called Palestine which was dominated by a series of invading powers. Either you are denying the right of self determination to some section of the people there or you are claiming that in every country, the land go back to people who lived there at some arbitrary point in the past. America to the Native Americans. Australia to the Aborigines.

You have contradictions in your post. Could you clear those up?

the contradictions are not mine, they are Sherrie's. She claims that there was an occupation by Egypt and Jordan but does not cite any legal outcry against it. Now she claims there is an occupation by Israel when the only land Israel has is land previously held by what she concedes was an occupying force. Curiouser and curiouser.

If Egypt and Jordan could not occupy Palestine because it was not a state, then what was that relationship? How did they end up in Palestine when they were never at war with Palestine?

they invaded the region after Israel was created with the end of the mandate and with the UN vote. you want maps? 1948 Arab
look for the arrows.

How on earth did my post to Sherri leave you with the impression I believe I have 'won the argument about Gaza'? I am addressing Sherri's drivel and as long as she posts it ad nauseum and as long as it amuses me to respond, I will. You are also quite deluded if you believe none of the 'truths' that you and tinne have expressed have not been rebutted, and if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck - its a duck. Tinnie and Bcoz are hamas supporters and therefore they are terrorist supporters imho, and thats what I will call them. Tinnie does not have a single bad word for Hamas nor for anyone who conducts terrorism out of gaza. That is a terrorist supporter. Maybe you should let him fight his own battles, although I appreciate that seems rather difficult for him since he barely seems able to string more than one sentence together at a time.
Angel

yes but tinnie can say more truth in one civilised sentence than all his abusers put together
and you lot never ever answer what he says;
only repeat his hamas addiction over and over

i agree about his hamas support; his achilles heel.

nor did you address what i just said to you about gaza, either

i get the feeling that Bikoz has a crush on you.!!
you get under peoples' skins, you know, mine included

Gaza was administered by Egypt during the time you mention and Egypt refused the denizens citizenship, refused to annex, refused to take them under their wing, kept them in miserable conditions and flooded the area with terrorists, many of whom managed to infiltrate Israel. The Egyptians cared not one iota for the Gazans, and clearly still don't. Just imagine how different the region would be today had Egypt seized this wonderful opportunity and had acted with humanity and compassion
ANGEL:

that's all true but still an evasion and deflection

what about israel's behaviour, THAT'S WHAT I ASKED YOU.......

what do i have to do to get you out of this zionist mad cow disease
of BSE...blame someone else

WOT ABOUT ISRAEL'S TREATMENT OF GAZANS AND THEIR RIGHTS TO THEIR STOLEN LANDS
NO FURTHER EVASIONS ALLOWED OR FULL ZIO MAD COW BSE CERTIFICATE WILL BE AWARDED

Last edited:
Isa is also the Indian name for Jesus used by all faiths there, including Christians themselves

and Christianity in India is called Isayee

There is even a tomb of Isa...Jesus in Indian Kashmir where people believe Jesus went to after the crucifiction.

Some Indians also believe Jesus was in India before his baptism and studied advanced yoga

Any advanced yogi bear of those times could withstand 3 days on a cross like a bed of nails...childs play for that time!!

I am aware of the Kashmir tomb and the beliefs that JC studied in India then returned before His death, St Thomas' alleged evangelsim there and so on, thank you Kvetch. None of the above is relevent to Sherri's ridiculous statement that Islam's Isa is one and the same as the Christian Jesus, for incredibly obvious reasons, imo. But thanx anyway.

You're lying.

Jesus is gonna come as a messiah in Islam. You don't get what that means, he isn't gonna proclaim a religion. He's gonna be the Messiah of God. And will be sent to save people from the Gog and Magog and kill the Anti God Satan, known as Dajjal.

He will break a cross in Syria, and he will land in Syria. He won't be leading the Muslims, he's going to be leading everyone, the Muslims have another figure known as Mahdi, the last of the Imams, who will lead prayers, and yes, Jesus will pray with them.

And yes muslims believe most people are gonna be Muslims at that time, Muslims, meaning followers of Islam.

Sharia Law won't matter then. Then will be a time of survival from the Dajjal. And religious strict law existed at the time of Jesus, and Moses Law is very similar. When God sends a Prophet to earth, everyone will be religious and want religious law.

So it doesn't surprise me you speak about it in a hateful manner. Because you're a Muslim hater, and don't tell me that crap that you only hate Islam, you say that to hide behind it. You do hate Muslims. Sick person.

Thank you so much for confirming everything I wrote in my post, Bcoz. Now see if you can get these rudimentaries through Sherri's thick skull.
G-d bless :eusa_angel:

I absolutely do. Which is why Israel withdrew from Gaza. Now, firing rockets INTO Israel is another matter.

Give 'em an inch .....

What's up with you declaring victory left and right and acting as if you control what's right and wrong?

All your arguments are crap and shit.

You can believe yourself all you want, but you're still way off.

Hush now, Bcoz.
You're getting your knickers in a twist and it is quite unbecoming.
:eusa_shhh:

I am aware of the Kashmir tomb and the beliefs that JC studied in India then returned before His death, St Thomas' alleged evangelsim there and so on, thank you Kvetch. None of the above is relevent to Sherri's ridiculous statement that Islam's Isa is one and the same as the Christian Jesus, for incredibly obvious reasons, imo. But thanx anyway.

You're lying.

Jesus is gonna come as a messiah in Islam. You don't get what that means, he isn't gonna proclaim a religion. He's gonna be the Messiah of God. And will be sent to save people from the Gog and Magog and kill the Anti God Satan, known as Dajjal.

He will break a cross in Syria, and he will land in Syria. He won't be leading the Muslims, he's going to be leading everyone, the Muslims have another figure known as Mahdi, the last of the Imams, who will lead prayers, and yes, Jesus will pray with them.

And yes muslims believe most people are gonna be Muslims at that time, Muslims, meaning followers of Islam.

Sharia Law won't matter then. Then will be a time of survival from the Dajjal. And religious strict law existed at the time of Jesus, and Moses Law is very similar. When God sends a Prophet to earth, everyone will be religious and want religious law.

So it doesn't surprise me you speak about it in a hateful manner. Because you're a Muslim hater, and don't tell me that crap that you only hate Islam, you say that to hide behind it. You do hate Muslims. Sick person.

Thank you so much for confirming everything I wrote in my post, Bcoz. Now see if you can get these rudimentaries through Sherri's thick skull.

Sherri never brought up anything about Islam, it's you. And by name they are the same people. Doesn't matter what groups of faith think about him.

Jews believed they killed him and that he's gone.

Christians believe he descended to Heavens and will come back.

Muslims believe he was taken to Heaven before being crucified and that he will come back.

Sherri knows about the 3 religions.

No, I didn't confirm everything you said, I clearly disagreed with your lies.

Angel

yes but tinnie can say more truth in one civilised sentence than all his abusers put together
and you lot never ever answer what he says;
only repeat his hamas addiction over and over

i agree about his hamas support; his achilles heel.

nor did you address what i just said to you about gaza, either

i get the feeling that Bikoz has a crush on you.!!
you get under peoples' skins, you know, mine included

Gaza was administered by Egypt during the time you mention and Egypt refused the denizens citizenship, refused to annex, refused to take them under their wing, kept them in miserable conditions and flooded the area with terrorists, many of whom managed to infiltrate Israel. The Egyptians cared not one iota for the Gazans, and clearly still don't. Just imagine how different the region would be today had Egypt seized this wonderful opportunity and had acted with humanity and compassion
ANGEL:

Please don't shout, Mr Kvetch! I'm not evading anything. You provided some dates, dates during which Egypt was busy neglecting the Gazan's and ghettoizing them, being mindful of their use as political pawns whilst flooding the area with terrorists to infiltrate Israel. Gazan's were in Gaza which was controlled by Egypt, so what pont are you struggling to make?

BIK: Jews do not believe 'Jews' killed Jesus.

In fact, Judaism was being practiced for over a thousand years before Jesus was born. And what Jews believe about GOD and everything else is as dependent on Jesus as Buddhism is - which is to say, not at all.

Now, I understand that the Qu'Ran has it differently - but please distinguish between what the Qu'ran says about Judaism from what Jews know about Judaism.

Note that I am not stating you must be wrong in some 'objective' view - but I AM informing you that 'Jesus' is no part of Judaism. It truly is a 'Jesus' free zone as far as doctrine or belief goes.

Of course some of the ideas which Jesus expressed in his sermons - just about all, in fact! - are to be found in Judaism. That's because the ideas derive from Jewish Scripture and were already part of 'normative' Judaism.

i am aware of the kashmir tomb and the beliefs that jc studied in india then returned before his death, st thomas' alleged evangelsim there and so on, thank you kvetch. None of the above is relevent to sherri's ridiculous statement that islam's isa is one and the same as the christian jesus, for incredibly obvious reasons, imo. But thanx anyway.

you're lying.

Jesus is gonna come as a messiah in islam. You don't get what that means, he isn't gonna proclaim a religion. He's gonna be the messiah of god. And will be sent to save people from the gog and magog and kill the anti god satan, known as dajjal.

He will break a cross in syria, and he will land in syria. He won't be leading the muslims, he's going to be leading everyone, the muslims have another figure known as mahdi, the last of the imams, who will lead prayers, and yes, jesus will pray with them.

And yes muslims believe most people are gonna be muslims at that time, muslims, meaning followers of islam.

Sharia law won't matter then. Then will be a time of survival from the dajjal. And religious strict law existed at the time of jesus, and moses law is very similar. When god sends a prophet to earth, everyone will be religious and want religious law.

So it doesn't surprise me you speak about it in a hateful manner. Because you're a muslim hater, and don't tell me that crap that you only hate islam, you say that to hide behind it. You do hate muslims. Sick person.

thank you so much for confirming everything i wrote in my post, bcoz. Now see if you can get these rudimentaries through sherri's thick skull.
god's curse and a pox on all 3 abrahamic end of world mess-iah delusions!!

Go to india and get yourself a sensible idle worshipping meditative civilised faith!!

NO WONDER JESUS FUCKED OFF TO KASHMIR AFTER HE WAS CRUCIFIED AND HE AINT RETURNING TO YOU SAVAGES

Last edited:
. And by name they are the same people.

I'm sure you are aware that Mohammed is one of the most popular names in many, many countries. These mohammeds, however, aren't one and the same with your esteemed prophet Mohammed (PBUH), no matter how dilligently they try to emulate him, now are they?
Now, stop being silly, Bcoz.
You'll have people here thinking you are stupid, or worst still, a liar :eusa_angel:

In fact, Judaism was being practiced for over a thousand years before Jesus was born. And what Jews believe about GOD and everything else is as dependent on Jesus as Buddhism is - which is to say, not at all.

Now, I understand that the Qu'Ran has it differently - but please distinguish between what the Qu'ran says about Judaism from what Jews know about Judaism.

Note that I am not stating you must be wrong in some 'objective' view - but I AM informing you that 'Jesus' is no part of Judaism. It truly is a 'Jesus' free zone as far as doctrine or belief goes.

Of course some of the ideas which Jesus expressed in his sermons - just about all, in fact! - are to be found in Judaism. That's because the ideas derive from Jewish Scripture and were already part of 'normative' Judaism.

Jews killed Jesus.

The people who killed him were Jews. That's a fact. According to Christians and Jews.

The Koran doesn't say that, Muslims don't believe he was killed.

So no, it's not what Muslims are taught. Quit making it seem as if Muslims and Christians are brainwashed sheep who are taught hate and as if Jews are completely non hateful people.

. And by name they are the same people.

I'm sure you are aware that Mohammed is one of the most popular names in many, many countries. These mohammeds, however, aren't one and the same with your esteemed prophet Mohammed (PBUH), no matter how dilligently they try to emulate him, now are they?
Now, stop being silly, Bcoz.
You'll have people here thinking you are stupid, or worst still, a liar :eusa_angel:

How am I lying?

Muslims and Jews and Christians all believe Jesus existed and call him by different names. Muslims believe in the miracles that Jesus did. In Arabic he is called Isa. It's the same guy. There weren't two different Jesus's who proclaimed prophecy.

They interpret some events differently.

Angelica stands up for Zionists before her own people.

And she attempts to pitch Muslims against Christians.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA]Mocking Jesus on Israeli Zionist TV -[/ame]

you're lying.

Jesus is gonna come as a messiah in islam. You don't get what that means, he isn't gonna proclaim a religion. He's gonna be the messiah of god. And will be sent to save people from the gog and magog and kill the anti god satan, known as dajjal.

He will break a cross in syria, and he will land in syria. He won't be leading the muslims, he's going to be leading everyone, the muslims have another figure known as mahdi, the last of the imams, who will lead prayers, and yes, jesus will pray with them.

And yes muslims believe most people are gonna be muslims at that time, muslims, meaning followers of islam.

Sharia law won't matter then. Then will be a time of survival from the dajjal. And religious strict law existed at the time of jesus, and moses law is very similar. When god sends a prophet to earth, everyone will be religious and want religious law.

So it doesn't surprise me you speak about it in a hateful manner. Because you're a muslim hater, and don't tell me that crap that you only hate islam, you say that to hide behind it. You do hate muslims. Sick person.

thank you so much for confirming everything i wrote in my post, bcoz. Now see if you can get these rudimentaries through sherri's thick skull.

Go to india and get yourself a sensible idle worshipping meditative civilised faith!!

NO WONDER JESUS FUCKED OFF TO KASHMIR AFTER HE WAS CRUCIFIED AND HE AINT RETURNING TO YOU SAVAGES

I'm not in any need of a faith, sensible or otherwise at this moment in time, Kvetch, but thank you anyway for your unsolicited advice. You are very thoughtful :lol:

ANGEL:

Please don't shout, Mr Kvetch! I'm not evading anything. You provided some dates, dates during which Egypt was busy neglecting the Gazan's and ghettoizing them, being mindful of their use as political pawns whilst flooding the area with terrorists to infiltrate Israel. Gazan's were in Gaza which was controlled by Egypt, so what pont are you struggling to make?
ANGEL SWEETIE

that was your new budding sweetie BIKOZ shouting at you in huge fonts, not me

I only have your BSE cert ready to sign, seal and deliver!

peaceful mamzer I am

rosends ----leave sherri alone-----she insists that a person she worships as a "god" to wit "jesus" never existed----but if he had existed-----he spoke arabic

I'm not in any need of a faith, sensible or otherwise at this moment in time, Kvetch, but thank you anyway for your unsolicited advice. You are very thoughtful :lol:
sweetie i wasn't addressin you there

a few wires and knickers are gettin crossed and twisted here!

Jews killed Jesus.

The people who killed him were Jews. That's a fact. According to Christians and Jews.

You weren't there and its not a fact. The blame can equally be laid at Pilots door. It doesn't matter anyway since JC was here to die for our sins and what was supposed to happen, happened. Simples :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back