🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Kills 7 Palestinians And Injures 52 In Ongoing Attack On Occupied Gaza

Sherri, I can't believe you just conceded a really important fact. Thank you for saying,
"that were occupied then by Arab nations (Jordan and Egypt) in the 1967 war Israel initiated in the region. "

So the Arab countries OCCUPIED the area and had no sovereign claim to it. Thus, Israel's defeating of those countries in the 1967 defensive war (thought I missed that, didn't you) was not a matter of taking land from a legally owning country.

By the way, whose land (which nation's) did the Egyptians and Jordanians OCCUPY? What group moved against them in show of defense then? What did the UN say about their occupation at that point?

Nice work.

You have contradictions in your post. Could you clear those up?

We're talking about blockades. Gaza was blockaded near the elections. So Palestinians have every right to war against Israel, right?

correct habibi A "STATE OF WAR" is a mutual condition----I agree that a "STATE OF WAR" exists between Gaza and Israel which makes LEGAL any attack on Gaza that Israel wishes to make, HOWEVER----jihadista sluts with bombs on the whorish asses is a violation of "THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT" and the dogs who slit the throats of infant for the glory of lump of shit "allah" are also in VIOLATION

No, any attack on Israel is LEGAL because Israel blockades the Gaza Strip. You're on the wrong side.

You make an interesting statement 'because' In 1967----May-----Gamal Kanzeer Abdul
Nasser -----blockaded the STRAITS of TIRAN -----same thing as blockading Gaza Thus in YOUR VIEW Israel had the RIGHT to grab muslim infants and slit their throats. In fact---what Israel DID DO when Egypt lined its forces and its Russian advisers on the border of IIISRAEL AND dismissed its UN peace keeping forces----------well ---you know----Israel bombed a few UN MANNED planes sitting on the tarmac in Egypt-----and somehow the ass lickers of "al nabi" call that act "aggression" You contradict yourself INCESSANTLY, habibi

If Israelis were defending theirselves in the 67 war, I'm sure Israelis agree that Palestinians are defending themselves in Gaza. Right?

I absolutely do. Which is why Israel withdrew from Gaza. Now, firing rockets INTO Israel is another matter.

Sherri, I can't believe you just conceded a really important fact. Thank you for saying,
"that were occupied then by Arab nations (Jordan and Egypt) in the 1967 war Israel initiated in the region. "

So the Arab countries OCCUPIED the area and had no sovereign claim to it. Thus, Israel's defeating of those countries in the 1967 defensive war (thought I missed that, didn't you) was not a matter of taking land from a legally owning country.

By the way, whose land (which nation's) did the Egyptians and Jordanians OCCUPY? What group moved against them in show of defense then? What did the UN say about their occupation at that point?

Nice work.

could you cite the "contradictions" which you claim you preceive in the post?

Nice work.

the contradictions are not mine, they are Sherrie's. She claims that there was an occupation by Egypt and Jordan but does not cite any legal outcry against it. Now she claims there is an occupation by Israel when the only land Israel has is land previously held by what she concedes was an occupying force. Curiouser and curiouser.

correct habibi A "STATE OF WAR" is a mutual condition----I agree that a "STATE OF WAR" exists between Gaza and Israel which makes LEGAL any attack on Gaza that Israel wishes to make, HOWEVER----jihadista sluts with bombs on the whorish asses is a violation of "THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT" and the dogs who slit the throats of infant for the glory of lump of shit "allah" are also in VIOLATION

No, any attack on Israel is LEGAL because Israel blockades the Gaza Strip. You're on the wrong side.

You make an interesting statement 'because' In 1967----May-----Gamal Kanzeer Abdul
Nasser -----blockaded the STRAITS of TIRAN -----same thing as blockading Gaza Thus in YOUR VIEW Israel had the RIGHT to grab muslim infants and slit their throats. In fact---what Israel DID DO when Egypt lined its forces and its Russian advisers on the border of IIISRAEL AND dismissed its UN peace keeping forces----------well ---you know----Israel bombed a few UN MANNED planes sitting on the tarmac in Egypt-----and somehow the ass lickers of "al nabi" call that act "aggression" You contradict yourself INCESSANTLY, habibi

What? Invading and bombing a country and wiping out their Air Force is a little thing?

You're scum.

If Israelis were defending theirselves in the 67 war, I'm sure Israelis agree that Palestinians are defending themselves in Gaza. Right?

I absolutely do. Which is why Israel withdrew from Gaza. Now, firing rockets INTO Israel is another matter.

Israel blockades the Gaza Strip. Doesn't matter if they don't have forces in there. They have forces all around on Ground, Air and Sea.

It's an occupation.

I'll try to keep this simple for you Sherri -- please let me know which sovereign nation's territory Israel captured when it "occupied" the territory. Until you can do that, your claim to occupation is null and void. Cite whatever you want but words have meanings and you can't escape that this word "occupied" has a particular legal use.
What are you, a John Yoo fan? You think you can re-define common GC and IHL terms? Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

The actual definition of what constitutes an "occupation" mentions nothing about the territory being part of a sovereign nation. It's an area a State takes control of where it had no sovereign title.

Under IHL, there is occupation when a State exercises an unconsented-to effective control over a territory on which it has no sovereign title. Article 42 of The Hague Regulations of 1907 defines occupation as follows: “Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army. The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.”
Israel has no sovereign title to the areas it took in the '67 war.

The question of an advisory position by the ICJ ignores this distinction and actually asserts israeli occupation in Gaza (which Israel has withdrawn from thrice and received shelling in response, contrary to international law) and areas which, actually, were under PA control (ineffective though it is). So keep citing all those decisions about "international law."
You're missing a couple of things here as well. You do not have to have a military presence in an area to be considered "occupied". An occupation exists if a State maintains "effective control" of that area. Israel, because of its illegal and immoral blockade of Gaza and control of all its border crossings (with the exception of Rafah), controls 80% of what goes into (and out of) Gaza.

One source of the obligations imposed on Israel toward residents of the Gaza Strip is the laws of occupation, which are incorporated in the Hague Convention (1907) and in the Fourth Geneva Convention (1949). These laws impose general responsibility on the occupying state for the safety and welfare of civilians living in the occupied territory. The laws of occupation apply if a state has "effective control" over the territory in question. The High Court has held contrary to Israel 's claim, stating that the creation and continuation of an occupation does not depend on the existence of an institution administering the lives of the local population, but only on the extent of its military control in the area. Furthermore, a certain area may be deemed occupied even if the army does not have a fixed presence throughout the whole area. Leading experts in humanitarian law maintain that effective control may also exist when the army controls key points in a particular area, reflecting its power over the entire area and preventing an alternative central government from formulating and carrying out its powers. The broad scope of Israeli control in the Gaza Strip, which exists despite the lack of a physical presence of IDF soldiers in the territory, creates a reasonable basis for the assumption that this control amounts to "effective control," such that the laws of occupation continue to apply.
Que pasa, mutha?

I respect what you say and the sources you cite, plus your understanding of them. I can cite other sources (including the 1970 decision of the ICJ) which say otherwise. If you wish to read them, they are summed up in this article From "Occupied Territories" to "Disputed Territories," by Dore Gold
feel free to discount the arguments and sources. That doesn't mean they don't exist. Heivant, ima?

Nice work.

The sovereignty rights in the land belonged to and still belong to the indigenous Palestinian people. That has been consistently reported on by the international legal authorities for decades now.

I see, so it's the fault of the IDF that all those rockets keep raining down on Gaza?

Yeah, their Air Force bombs Gaza so it kind of is their fault, right? Wait, am I right? Bwahahahhahaahahahaha:lol::lol::lol:

You realize what you wrote?

Do you realize it was a typo? Thanks for the correction.

".....rockets keep raining down on Israel from Gaza" is obviously what I meant . Sneezing here, allergies.

Doesn't change the fact I should've proofread it again before I posted, does it? Yes, it's FUNNY. In a very sick sad way. Sincere thanks for sharing it with me : ))

Last edited:

Nice work.

The sovereignty rights in the land belonged to and still belong to the indigenous Palestinian people. That has been consistently reported on by the international legal authorities for decades now.

Even if other people think it belongs to the 'Palestinians', it it Israeli land in actuality.

What? Invading and bombing a country and wiping out their Air Force is a little thing?

You're scum.

Wrong again habibi ass licker of the rapist pig-------somehow in your nabi ass licking mind ---BLOCKADING infant throat slitter for allah -----is SERIOUS----but when the throat slitters blockade their victims -----its ok. Israel did not "wipe out" an airforce----nor did it bomb the nabi ass lickers in Egypt------it bombed a few UN-MANNED planes sitting on the tarmac Of course in your PERVERTED ASS LICKING MIND----that is far more serious than slitting the throats of infants gee----no wonder sherri loves you-----in her mind a single plane is more important that 100 jewish infant throats too-------because "JESUS" (aka isa) told her so

I see, so it's the fault of the IDF that all those rockets keep raining down on Gaza?

Yeah, their Air Force bombs Gaza so it kind of is their fault, right? Wait, am I right? Bwahahahhahaahahahaha:lol::lol::lol:

You realize what you wrote?

Do you realize it was sarcasm?

That sounded really dumb, regardless, any argument you make is pretty dumb regarding Gaza. Other topics you make some good points.

But you have a cowardly approach on this issue.

Israel has attacked Gaza without provocation hundreds if not thousands of times.

Take responsibility.

Nice work.

FOR KVETCH: The above is an example of why few people, myself included, seldom bother to answer tinnie's 'posts'. Can you see what I mean????

You're scum.

Wrong again habibi ass licker of the rapist pig-------somehow in your nabi ass licking mind ---BLOCKADING infant throat slitter for allah -----is SERIOUS----but when the throat slitters blockade their victims -----its ok. Israel did not "wipe out" an airforce----nor did it bomb the nabi ass lickers in Egypt------it bombed a few UN-MANNED planes sitting on the tarmac Of course in your PERVERTED ASS LICKING MIND----that is far more serious than slitting the throats of infants gee----no wonder sherri loves you-----in her mind a single plane is more important that 100 jewish infant throats too-------because "JESUS" (aka isa) told her so

You're retarded. Get rid of your hateful drivel for once.

When irosie knows she's making things up, you see her resort to random hateful and vile poetry or whatever her irrelevant opinion is.

Nice work.

could you cite the "contradictions" which you claim you preceive in the post?

Lets hope its not like nailing jelly to a wall, as usual :doubt:

Nice work.

the contradictions are not mine, they are Sherrie's. She claims that there was an occupation by Egypt and Jordan but does not cite any legal outcry against it. Now she claims there is an occupation by Israel when the only land Israel has is land previously held by what she concedes was an occupying force. Curiouser and curiouser.

If Egypt and Jordan could not occupy Palestine because it was not a state, then what was that relationship? How did they end up in Palestine when they were never at war with Palestine?

Forum List

Back