🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Kills 7 Palestinians And Injures 52 In Ongoing Attack On Occupied Gaza

250px-Gaza_Strip_map2.svg.png

Interestingly we see, the Israeli borders with Gaza.

And the "7" "mile" claim by SAYIT

Last edited:
No, any attack on Israel is LEGAL because Israel blockades the Gaza Strip. You're on the wrong side.

No, you are wrong. It is Gaza's brotherly Muslim neighbor, Egypt, which has the power to end the blockade by opening their 7 mile long border they share. Egypt chooses not to. :D

Egypts open. The other 26 miles are closed off from Israel and the Sea is blockaded 20 nautical miles still.

as far as I understand, there is a crossing from Gaza into each country (Rafah into Egypt and Kerem Shalom into Israel). There are also tunnels into Egypt because apparently not everything is allowed by the Egyptians and they control the crossing in the same way that Israel controls the crossing into its country.

Angel

I think right now, the Catholickers, the Orthodox and the prostitutes, sorry, Protestants all have different bibles.

Yes, equal opportunity hate and lie basher I try to be.

But it's all to easy to mash up that anti-christ jew hatin sherri and then think you have won the arguments about Gaza which you have definitely not.

Not with tinnie and not with me either.

the ghetto that is Gaza was created by Israel in 1948 to 1956 long before Hamas the PLO or any violent Jewicides ever happened....plenty of Israeli Palicides along that vicious way and little if any resistance from Gazans or Pals.

Gaza was administered by Egypt from 1948 until 1967. Please explain how Israel created what you call a ghetto there. :D

Sure, in a matter of months the population tripled. Two thirds of the people were homeless and unemployed refugees.

Not so fast, Princess. It was the actions of those Arabs in failing to accept partition and then attacking Israel which created the "refugee" problem. The Arab World could have used what they stole from their Jews as they forced them from the Arab World to aid their "brothers" but chose instead to create squalid "refugee" camps where they could foster the hate and hopelessness which still feeds the conflict. Those hapless "refugees" are merely cannon fodder in your war against the Jews.

No, you are wrong. It is Gaza's brotherly Muslim neighbor, Egypt, which has the power to end the blockade by opening their 7 mile long border they share. Egypt chooses not to. :D

Egypts open. The other 26 miles are closed off from Israel and the Sea is blockaded 20 nautical miles still.

as far as I understand, there is a crossing from Gaza into each country (Rafah into Egypt and Kerem Shalom into Israel). There are also tunnels into Egypt because apparently not everything is allowed by the Egyptians and they control the crossing in the same way that Israel controls the crossing into its country.

That's right, and there is more than just Kerem Shalom. Everyone knows of the tunnels.

No, any attack on Israel is LEGAL because Israel blockades the Gaza Strip. You're on the wrong side.

Egypt is not open. The border is 7 miles of fence and concrete barricades. Only the crossing is open. Egypt could do more. Stop being so willfuly ignorant, Princess. Look up the word "border." :D

That's right, and there is more than just Kerem Shalom. Everyone knows of the tunnels.

I found this article from 4 days ago about them. Egypt to Destroy Gaza Tunnels - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East interesting stuff

Egypt is not open. The border is 7 miles of fence and concrete barricades. Only the crossing is open. Egypt could do more. Stop being so willfuly ignorant, Princess. Look up the word "border." :D

No. Israel should let the Palestinians trade with the West Bank.

Israel has a 26 mile border. Rather then have a few crossings open, open up the Strip.

You're the willfully ignorant over here :D

So you are admitting there is no blockade as Gazans have access to Egypt. You are always talking from both sides of your mouth, Princess ... often simultaneously. :D

I found this article from 4 days ago about them. Egypt to Destroy Gaza Tunnels - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East interesting stuff

There's nothing interesting about that. If you understood politics , you would understand why they say they're gonna do that. And Palestinians can dig deeper. Egypt won't find all of them. The only reason is for Politics, Morsi has to make some moves.

Israel has a 26 mile border. Rather then have a few crossings open, open up the Strip.

would you require that every country open its borders? The US-Mexico border is walled and wired except for the crossings. I'm sure Mexico would love unfettered entry into the US. Many countries have borders with crossings. Why is this one any different?

So you are admitting there is no blockade as Gazans have access to Egypt. You are always talking from both sides of your mouth, Princess ... often simultaneously. :D

No. Gaza is blockaded by Israel. Quit being ignorant. :D

Israel is not required to and has no reason to make life easy for those rocket-firing Gazans who are free to trade with anyone they like ... through Egypt. :D

would you require that every country open its borders? The US-Mexico border is walled and wired except for the crossings. I'm sure Mexico would love unfettered entry into the US. Many countries have borders with crossings. Why is this one any different?

Don't pull the US Mexico border crap on me. That's absolutely not related or anyone like that of the Gaza Israeli border. No, I don't see it as a requirement. But I do know that it's a blockade and a siege. Israel can continue to keep the crossings and borders closed, and blockade the Sea, which keeps them a occupier.

Israel is not required to and has no reason to make life easy for those rocket-firing Gazans who are free to trade with anyone they like ... through Egypt. :D

Hence, Israel is an Occupier. :lol:

Don't pull the US Mexico border crap on me. That's absolutely not related or anyone like that of the Gaza Israeli border. No, I don't see it as a requirement. But I do know that it's a blockade and a siege. Israel can continue to keep the crossings and borders closed, and blockade the Sea, which keeps them a occupier.

so other countries can keep closed borders, including Egypt, but when Israel keeps a closed border (except for crossings) then it is a siege. So I guess Jordan is putting Israel under a siege. And so is Lebanon. And Saudi Arabia is siege-ing Yemen.

so other countries can keep closed borders, including Egypt, but when Israel keeps a closed border (except for crossings) then it is a siege. So I guess Jordan is putting Israel under a siege. And so is Lebanon. And Saudi Arabia is siege-ing Yemen.

Israel controls the borders inside, not the outside borders.

Both of them share responsibility. And clearly Israel has a bigger role.

So they control what goes in and out and what happens and what doesn't happen.

They prevent many goods from entering Gaza and prevent trade.

No, you are wrong. It is Gaza's brotherly Muslim neighbor, Egypt, which has the power to end the blockade by opening their 7 mile long border they share. Egypt chooses not to.

When Mubarak was in charge he kept the border closed on order from the US. Since then the siege has eased. However, Rafah is a pedestrian crossing. There are no facilities for commercial traffic.

A lame excuse. Egypt could at any time widen Rafah or take down the fence which separates them from Gaza. The border is 7 miles long! They choose to restrict Gazan movement. What is so hard to understand about this? :D

Forum List

Back