Israel must stop instigating war in middleast.

The only policy I care about is the "We are not Donald Trump" policy.
Just as i figured. You, a Camel Toe Harris/I am friends with school shooters Waltz, voter, would actually bite your nose off, just to spite your face stupid. Morons and imbeciles are smarter than you.

Bidenet.png

Just as i figured. You, a Camel Toe Harris/I am friends with school shooters Waltz, voter, would actually bite your nose off, just to spite your face stupid. Morons and imbeciles are smarter than you.

View attachment 1020989

Trump's accordion skills are his best, he should stick to what he's good at; acting and looking like a a dingbat who has a short mushroom shaped plonker that's screwed him up so much he has to rape women.

The King James Bible
Well with your obsession over worldly, physical things rather than spiritual suggests you are just another fake like the evangelical nationalists. Flag waving fanatics who have as much to do with God as the turd I dropped this morning. It's idolatry, fake Christianity, long prophesized.

Last edited:
Funded by Netanyahu until last October. Bibi sent them millions through Qatar.
And what did the Pals do with the money?

Build seaside hotels to attract tourists and money to Gaza?

Improve the schools and hospitals?

No

Hamas dug tunnels to store weapons of war

And then used the weapons to kill Israeli citizens

Nope, Israel would just bomb them, it has bombed Gaza almost annually for years. Nobody is going to enjoy a Gaza beach beer with the latter day Nazis sitting waiting to bomb.
Yes, the Gaza strip used to have lots of them.
No

They could have stored them in warehouses but the Israelis don't approve of others having weapons so would have bombed them, like Israel's nukes, underground is a very good option.
Settlers, the people in the villages that were attacked were settlers, squatters, the villages were Arab until 1948 when the inhabitants were forced at gunpoint to Gaza and the houses blown up, they understandably want their land back as would you or I under the same circumstances.

No

Netanyahu didn't give the money to Palestinians. He gave the money to Hamas.

No

Gaza is like the Warsaw ghetto. 70% of the population are children..most Gazans are refugees from the west Bank and East Jerusalem.

Forum List

Back