Israel searches in vain for tunnel complex in Gaza Hospital.

Well those Zionist criminals have already used the Hannibal Directive so i wouldn't put any act of insanity past them.
The Zionist fascists that currently rule in Israel will never accept living in a state without an absolute Jewish majority; some of them would probably prefers mass suicide regardless of global side-effects:

Samson Option - Wikipedia

"The Samson Option (Hebrew: ברירת שמשון, b'rerat shimshon) is the name that some military analysts and authors have given to Israel's deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a 'last resort' against a country whose military has invaded and/or destroyed much of Israel."

If Israeli nukes fly towards Damascus, Beirut, and Iran, WWIII has arrived, imho.

Ohh, now Pakistan is loaning nukes? Yeah, that seems realistic. :cuckoo:
No doubt about Israel's illicit nuclear arsenal, is there?

Turkey calls for international conference to reach permanent peace in Middle East

"Israel's Heritage Minister Amihay Eliyahu's remarks on the idea of Israel carrying out a nuclear strike on Gaza revealed the existence of Israel's nuclear weapons, Erdogan said, calling for an international investigation.

"'If there are nuclear bombs that were hidden from the examination of the International Atomic Energy Agency, they should be revealed as well,' Erdogan said.

"Israel does not publicly acknowledge it has nuclear weapons though the Federation of American Scientists estimates Israel has about 90 nuclear warheads."

Well, not that this matters, necesssarily, but Israel actually did build that area underneath the hospital, many years ago.

Multiple sources have corroborated that a bunker or basement was built at Israel's discretion in the 1980s.​
It remains unclear whether Hamas operates the space beneath the hospital as a major military headquarters, even though the IDF has presented evidence of weapons stashed in the hospital.​

FASCINATING----but what is the issue? Israel helped build the hospital LONG AGO? I doubt it----but maybe You got a citation? Have you handlers also instructed you to claim that Israel built the tunnels that crisscross Gaza and
even, in some cases have egress in Israel. That Hamas uses the space beneath and above in the hospital is not unclear to me----I have been in LOTS of very big
complicated hospitals----even with TUNNELS----none included Kalashnikovs

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Your math is a bit off. And anyway, I claimed it was possible, which, it is.
Tell us how you fit 7,600 people in this hospital.
1700265647513.png

You evildoers are so desperate to support your mass murdering comrades you love to look like a moron.

No doubt about Israel's illicit nuclear arsenal, is there?

Turkey calls for international conference to reach permanent peace in Middle East

"Israel's Heritage Minister Amihay Eliyahu's remarks on the idea of Israel carrying out a nuclear strike on Gaza revealed the existence of Israel's nuclear weapons, Erdogan said, calling for an international investigation.

"'If there are nuclear bombs that were hidden from the examination of the International Atomic Energy Agency, they should be revealed as well,' Erdogan said.

"Israel does not publicly acknowledge it has nuclear weapons though the Federation of American Scientists estimates Israel has about 90 nuclear warheads."
Illicit nuclear weapons!

Does it keep you from sleeping, NAZI homo?

FASCINATING----but what is the issue? Israel helped build the hospital LONG AGO? I doubt it----but maybe You got a citation?

I already posted a link in my previous post. How many more sources do you want? Here you go:

From wikipedia:

During a renovation in the 1990's a large basement was added, which the IDF later said was appropriated by Hamas and used to store weapons.

Not only did Israel build it, but they knew a long time ago that Hamas used it. It was openly reported over 10 years ago that Hamas used that as their 'headquarters.' (source)

So here's a question that should be asked. If it's no secret that Israel built that bunker/ basement area, and everyone involved knows that, and it was openly reported in 2014 that Hamas used it as their command center, so the cat was already out of the bag... fast forward to now, do you really think Hamas would STILL be using that basement as their "command center" knowing that the IDF and others have known for years they were using it?

How dumb would it be for them to stay there for decades? lololol

I'm not saying that's impossible, but if they don't want to get caught, which I'm sure they don't, it is nonsensical to think they would STILL be using a place that the IDF has known about for years and was openly known to be used by Hamas.

This showing of weapons as proof reminds me of this Naomi Wolf talk.... in this video she gives examples of how lies have been used historically to go to war or other political reasons, and one of the examples she gives is about Pinochet of Chile:

This showing of weapons as proof reminds me of this Naomi Wolf talk.... in this video she gives examples of how lies have been used historically to go to war or other political reasons, and one of the examples she gives is about Pinochet of Chile:

Did Hamas attack in Oct 7th???

Thats why they went to War...Period

Yet the ramblings of genocide against Gaza continues with ZERO evidence….

Not finding what they were looking for? I understand they destroyed equipment instead. Must have been pent-up frustration.
As the old saying goes, "slaughter thousands first and ask questions later."

Yet the ramblings of genocide against Gaza continues with ZERO evidence….
Israel HAS to take journalists on tour like this because of the idiot comfortable worldwide second-guessing their every move. Too bad these people can't apply these "standards" to Hamas. These same people jump at every opportunity to believe every word of the brutal barbarians.

The Zionist fascists that currently rule in Israel will never accept living in a state without an absolute Jewish majority; some of them would probably prefers mass suicide regardless of global side-effects:

Samson Option - Wikipedia

"The Samson Option (Hebrew: ברירת שמשון, b'rerat shimshon) is the name that some military analysts and authors have given to Israel's deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a 'last resort' against a country whose military has invaded and/or destroyed much of Israel."

If Israeli nukes fly towards Damascus, Beirut, and Iran, WWIII has arrived, imho.
It doesnt help that the Israeli govt is an extreme, corrupt regime.
It may be that the people will change to a different regime after the failures of this one but it would be over optimistic to expect much change.
Thieves dont vote to give back stolen goods.

Israel HAS to take journalists on tour like this because of the idiot comfortable worldwide second-guessing their every move. Too bad these people can't apply these "standards" to Hamas. These same people jump at every opportunity to believe every word of the brutal barbarians.
The IDf has zero credibility and you cannot belueve a word they say. How many American journalists do they need to murder before you catch on ?

Forum List

Back