Israel vandals hit mosque, church as Christians threatened

Exactly what I mean ! Whenever these issues are raised on the other board , they are ignored . Even if one does briefly refer to Muslim atrocities in the ME there is no Law that states they can't be BRIEFLY agreed on . Just another example of the Racist, Bigoted Pro Palestinian Double Standard :D

I'm not sure that an Ireland/UK thread would be the venue for discussing Roman Catholic issues in Poland. That's what your bigoted pro-Zionist double standard mind does to you.
Who died and left you in charge as proctor of the Israel/Palestine Forum, Informant?

Well, posting subject matter not related to the subject of the thread might lead some to consider the poster of non relevant subject matter a "troll".

I'm not sure that an Ireland/UK thread would be the venue for discussing Roman Catholic issues in Poland. That's what your bigoted pro-Zionist double standard mind does to you.
Who died and left you in charge as proctor of the Israel/Palestine Forum, Informant?

Well, posting subject matter not related to the subject of the thread might lead some to consider the poster of non relevant subject matter a "troll".
I questioned your answer to the previous statement and it appears you are the troll here. Are you on psych meds? If you are I apologize.

I questioned your answer to the previous statement and it appears you are the troll here. Are you on psych meds? If you are I apologize.

Hmmm. Your posts do not relate to the thread header and there is a different thread header that would be germane to your post. Who is the "troll"? I think it is you, punk.

IDF demolishes a mosque in the Israeli conquered Jordanian West Bank and somebody's supposed to feel sorry for the homicidal bomb makers?

IDF demolishes a mosque in the Israeli conquered Jordanian West Bank and somebody's supposed to feel sorry for the homicidal bomb makers?

The IDF has many bomb and missile making factories and the IDF, looking at the numbers of Christians and Muslims they have killed, are certainly homicidal. No, I don't feel sorry for the Israeli Jews. Do you?

Forum List

Back