🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Apartheid Week 2013: Cindy and Craig Corrie Speak in Calgary

#8 (permalink) Add to SherriMunnerlyn's Reputation Report Post Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Supporting Member
Member #37610
Supporting Member Join Date: Jun 2012
SherriMunnerlyn has disabled reputation

Rocket Attacks in Israel Significantly Increase the Likelihood of Miscarriages

Fewer baby Zionists born to grow up and be baby killers in Palestine!

God's Judgment on Zionists!

They might begin by acknowledging that indiscriminate rocket fire into S. Israel has been condemned as "war crimes" by HRW and the UN...... but as we see, one particularly satanic individual is cheering and applauding instead.

Perhaps that puts a clearer context to my comment about your post being 'thanked'?

They might begin by acknowledging that indiscriminate rocket fire into S. Israel has been condemned as "war crimes" by HRW and the UN...... but as we see, one particularly satanic individual is cheering and applauding instead.

Perhaps that puts a clearer context to my comment about your post being 'thanked'?

I've never seen a lot of difference between the posts of extremists of either side.

Take the proper nouns out of the posts and I doubt anyone could pick MJB, Holston, Roudy, Sunni Man, Pbel or Ima apart. I know I couldn't.

We all tend to fall into th trap of thinking there are two camps here - Pro-Israeli and Pro-Palestinian.

Actually the two camps are really Those Who Dream of Peace and Those Who Dream of Genocide.

OK, fine - you want to pretend everyone is 'equal'.

I have NOT seen a 'Zionist' poster PRAISE GOD for the deaths of others - let me know if you can find one.

As for Ima, its political orientation is 'Troll'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ6Q9B55zNk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]@CodePink sets up a Mock Israeli Settlement at AIPAC - YouTube[/ame]

I think anyone with brains, Marg, realizes that this is going on only because the Jews are involved,

It's conveniant to think that, but I don't think it's true.

Do you think the waves of protests that swept the world against Aparthied in South Africa were anti-Semitic?

We've seen waves of protests around the world against the Viet Nam war, against Japanese whaling, against the invasion of Iraq, against French nuclear testing - were they ALL about Israel?

The fact is - people protest about what they consider unjust.
So tell us, Saigon, where are the protests for the apartheid going on in the Muslim world? Where are the protests against people killing others just because of their religious beliefs? Since nothing is going on, the people with this apartheid movement are just a bunch of phonies and could care less about the injustices in the Muslim world.

I think anyone with brains, Marg, realizes that this is going on only because the Jews are involved,

Do you think the waves of protests that swept the world against Aparthied in South Africa were anti-Semitic?

We've seen waves of protests around the world against the Viet Nam war, against Japanese whaling, against the invasion of Iraq, against French nuclear testing - were they ALL about Israel?

So tell us, Saigon, where are the protests for the apartheid going on in the Muslim world? Where are the protests against people killing others just because of their religious beliefs? Since nothing is going on, the people with this apartheid movement are just a bunch of phonies and could care less about the injustices in the Muslim world.

Is deflection all you got?.

It looks like Tinnie has no problem with the apartheid in Muslim countries, nor does he care how many people are killed by his Muslim friends. I wonder what part of Gaza Tinnie originally came from.

Since when is it 'deflection' to point out that you ALWAYS confine your complaints of misdeeds and crimes to what Israelis allegedly do?

Are we to believe that no Palestinian nor anyone else BUT Israel ever does anything wrong in the ME - or the rest of the world, for that matter?

Really? That is your question?

I don't agree with the use of the term 'apartheid' about Israel's policies, but you and I both know Israel practices collective punihsment, detention without trial and other forms of oppression. We should all oppose that first - and continue to protest if a Palestinian state institutes the same policies.

Since when is it 'deflection' to point out that you ALWAYS confine your complaints of misdeeds and crimes to what Israelis allegedly do?

Are we to believe that no Palestinian nor anyone else BUT Israel ever does anything wrong in the ME - or the rest of the world, for that matter?

It is just that this is the Israel and Palestine forum. Posting what happens in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan only clutters the board with irrelevance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH0vGOk4sew&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Pretoria commemorates Israeli apartheid week - YouTube[/ame]

I don't agree with the use of the term 'apartheid' about Israel's policies, but you and I both know Israel practices collective punihsment, detention without trial and other forms of oppression. We should all oppose that first - and continue to protest if a Palestinian state institutes the same policies.

You mean like HAMAS already has? And the dragging people through the streets routine?

It is just that this is the Israel and Palestine forum. Posting what happens in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan only clutters the board with irrelevance.

And that of course is why you are NEVER seen posting concerns of any abuses elsewhere in the entire world?

MHunter -

Israel using Hamas as its benchmark is like gun nuts in the US proclaiming that the US has less murders than Russia.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation - not a model of civil rights.

Israel should seek to meet EU standards of civil rights, just as countries like Turkey, Croatia and Serbia are seeking to.

Palestinian leadership has already established that their state will be Juden free. Perhaps what we should oppose first is the now 65 year long Arab siege of Israel. :D

Palestinian leadership has already established that their state will be Juden free. Perhaps what we should oppose first is the now 65 year long Arab siege of Israel. :D

No they didn't.

Saigon---Hossfly has made a VERY valid point from which you----KNOWINGLY--
deflected. He has made note of the REMARKABLE and ENTIRELY----
"other" yardstick used by bigots in their evaluation of the actions of the
Israeli government, and military and people. The application of extreme
standards of evaulation slanted AGAINST a specific people is a classic
path to their demonization. Those who ignore the far more serious
breachers of decency and morality exhibited by the very people who seek
the annhilation of the "zionist entity"------exhibit their disgusting
agenda,, clearly------which ---in commonly understood short-hand--- is
the filth of nazism

Saigon---Hossfly has made a VERY valid point from which you----KNOWINGLY--
deflected. He has made note of the REMARKABLE and ENTIRELY----
"other" yardstick used by bigots in their evaluation of the actions of the
Israeli government, and military and people. The application of extreme
standards of evaulation slanted AGAINST a specific people is a classic
path to their demonization. Those who ignore the far more serious
breachers of decency and morality exhibited by the very people who seek
the annhilation of the "zionist entity"------exhibit their disgusting
agenda,, clearly------which ---in commonly understood short-hand--- is
the filth of nazism
By now, IRosie, it is quite apparent that Israel is held to a double standard even though Arab Muslim journalists have said that the Arabs have it much better in Israel than any other country in the Middle East. Perhaps Saigon should go into a department store and look at the labels to see where the clothing originated from. Since he wants to be seen as a wonderful humanitarian and we now know that Muslim countries practice apartheid with of course imprisoning people on allegedly committing blasphemy and closing their eyes to their Muslim citizens murdering those of different religions and destroying their houses of worship, perhaps Saigon can start a boycott against the goods coming in from these countries.

Forum List

Back