Israeli Defense Minister HAMMERS obama

I never thought of George as a Jew hater. I was under the impression that he was just a critic of Israel.
But like most Jew haters who initially hide their anti Semitic beliefs, George has come out of the closet. You can only hide it for so long.

It's all relative, isn't it?

"Little fleas have lesser fleas upon their backs to bite ’em. And lesser fleas, still lesser fleas and so, ad infinitum.
- a variation on Garstang
The idea of living inside another species, or intimately attached to it, may seem strange to you — it might even make you think 'yuck'. But it will interest you to know that there are probably more species of parasites living on earth, then there are species of "free-living" organisms. Parasitism is a dominant way of life."

https://www.ebiomedia.com/fleas-have-fleas-observing-a-paramecium-parasite.html

The Jewish state is just another parasite existing on the blood (and treasure) of free living organisms. The sooner it vanishes from the page of time, the better.[/QUOTE

This shows the viewers how Herr George has come to really hate his scapegoats, the Jews. Meanwhile, a parasite is actually a grown man who has to depend on subsidized housing instead of looking out for himself earlier on so that he wouldn't have to depend on that. Come to think of it, the parasites also depend on MediAid to pay for what Medicare doesn't pay for.

I am sure some of the readers must find it strange that here, on a Middle East forum, Herr George has nothing to say regarding what is happening in other Middle East countries -- no matter how many innocent people are killed. If it doesn't involve the Jews, he has no interest all all.
Except I never said anything about Jews; the Jewish state is a parasite existing on the blood and treasure of the US, and the existence of a Jewish state in the Middle East is a big reason why millions of innocent Muslims are dying and displacing in Iraq and Syria, not that hasbara whores (like Sally) would care.

What the Pimp George doesn't get is that most people are intelligent enough to realize it is not the Palestinian or other Arabs he cares about. All he is trying to do is to get the readers to start hating his scapegoats, the Jews. He is even trying to tie the NeoNazis in the Ukraine to the Jews. Does anyone think that the Pimp George actually care about anyone being killed in the Middle East, but he is using the dead killed by Muslims to place the blame of these deaths on the Jews. This is what Pimp Scapegoats do. Here on the Middle East forum, the readers can see that Herr George never actually brings up the news about what is happening in the other Middle East countries. One can see that all Herr George wants to do is to blame the Jews, his favorite scapegoats.

Article 51 provides for the right of countries to engage in self-defence, including collective self-defence, against an armed attack.
No need to quote 51 back to me, I know what it say's, that's why I brought it up, because there was "no armed attack".

Nor was one imminent.

May 27 the UN was given 48 hours to leave. They could no longer maintain peace or security. The violated the agreement of '56
O' contraire, my fine jewish friend, violation of the "agreement", depends on where you start the clock.

I prefer to start it when Israel refused to allow UN peacekeepers into its side of the demilitarized zone....
Despite the overwhelming support for Resolution 1000 in the UN General Assembly, Israel refused to allow UNEF forces onto its territory
...then started pushing out UN peacekeepers little by little, taking over the territory after they left, then forcibly evicting arab residents.

The peace accord at the end of the 1948 war had established demilitarized zones (DMZs) between Israel and Syria. However, as recalled by UN military forces officers such as Odd Bull and Carl Von Horn, Israelis gradually took over portions of the zone, evicting Arab villagers and demolishing their homes; these actions incurring protests from the UN Security Council.
So shit-can this bullshit act of not having any blood on your hands.

Like Moesha Dayan said, you fuckers started 80% of the wars you've been in.

Article 51 provides for the right of countries to engage in self-defence, including collective self-defence, against an armed attack.
No need to quote 51 back to me, I know what it say's, that's why I brought it up, because there was "no armed attack".

Nor was one imminent.

May 27 the UN was given 48 hours to leave. They could no longer maintain peace or security. The violated the agreement of '56
O' contraire, my fine jewish friend, violation of the "agreement", depends on where you start the clock.

I prefer to start it when Israel refused to allow UN peacekeepers into its side of the demilitarized zone....
Despite the overwhelming support for Resolution 1000 in the UN General Assembly, Israel refused to allow UNEF forces onto its territory
...then started pushing out UN peacekeepers little by little, taking over the territory after they left, then forcibly evicting arab residents.

The peace accord at the end of the 1948 war had established demilitarized zones (DMZs) between Israel and Syria. However, as recalled by UN military forces officers such as Odd Bull and Carl Von Horn, Israelis gradually took over portions of the zone, evicting Arab villagers and demolishing their homes; these actions incurring protests from the UN Security Council.

Israel started NONE of the wars she fought you lying Palestinian propagandist.

What do you get out of distorting history??

Nor was one imminent.

Billy, why do you make yourself look silly/ Just because you are sticking up for the Arabs (like anyone thinks you really care about them no matter how many times you get on your high horse and no matter how many vulgaries you throw out), could your little feeble mind take in that Aris is not Jewish but has roots in Lebanon? She can certainly tell you a thing or two about the Middle East, having lived and worked there -- things that in a million years you never would have known. These things are not covered in the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites from where you have gotten your information.

By the way, do you want to prove to us from a legitimate source that Dayan actually said that. I remember when it was posted again and again that Dayan said something as published in one of the Israeli newspapers, a poster on a trip to Israel stopped in at the newspaper office and asked them if they actually published something like that. They searched through their archives and found out that they never published such a thing.

Nor was one imminent.

Casus belli, Billyo.

Billy, why do you make yourself look silly/ Just because you are sticking up for the Arabs (like anyone thinks you really care about them no matter how many times you get on your high horse and no matter how many vulgaries you throw out), could your little feeble mind take in that Aris is not Jewish but has roots in Lebanon? She can certainly tell you a thing or two about the Middle East, having lived and worked there -- things that in a million years you never would have known. These things are not covered in the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites from where you have gotten your information.
That has nothing to do with what I said.

By the way, do you want to prove to us from a legitimate source that Dayan actually said that. I remember when it was posted again and again that Dayan said something as published in one of the Israeli newspapers, a poster on a trip to Israel stopped in at the newspaper office and asked them if they actually published something like that. They searched through their archives and found out that they never published such a thing.
I provided a citation with my claim.

The burden of proof is on you, to provide corroborative evidence Dayan didn't say that, not some pithy little bullshit story.

I never thought of George as a Jew hater. I was under the impression that he was just a critic of Israel.
But like most Jew haters who initially hide their anti Semitic beliefs, George has come out of the closet. You can only hide it for so long.
I never occurred to me you were a racist bigot, either.
Obviously, we were both wrong.

I never occurred to me you were a racist bigot, either.
Obviously, we were both wrong.

The problem with this post Georgie, is that it is a blatant lie, and you know it.
I have never said anything racist or bigoted.

Can't say the same for you

That has nothing to do with what I said.

I provided a citation with my claim.

The burden of proof is on you, to provide corroborative evidence Dayan didn't say that, not some pithy little bullshit story.

I seem to have missed your citation. I would appreciate it if you would post it again so I can see if it came from a legitimate site. It has been prove that many of the quotes regarding Israel have been false. You see, Billy, for years posters like you have been pulling up the same stuff from the hate sites. I don't think that any intelligent person would believe that you are a person who actually does research on his own.

Casus belli, Billyo.
Using an act or event to justify a war, doesn't necessarily justify the war.

That depends on what the act or event is.

And in this case, it doesn't.

A declaration of war starts a war, and Egypt declared war on Israel. Once that had been done Israel could retaliate with force to their hearts content.

Read the history books written by unbiased people not those written by muslims

“As of today, there no longer exists an international emergency force to protect Israel….The sole method we shall apply against Israel is a total war which will result in the extermination of Zionist existence”. - Cairo Radio’s Voice of the Arabs broadcast

“Our forces are now entirely ready not only to repulse any aggression, but to initiate the act ourselves, and to explode the Zionist presence in the Arab homeland of Palestine. The Syrian army, with its finger on the trigger, is united. I believe that the time has come to begin a battle of anihilation.”- Syria’s Defence Minister Hafez Assad.

Egypt closed the Straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping, thereby cutting off Israel’s only supply route with Asia and stopping the flow of oil from its main supplier, Iran. By international law, this was an act of war. (Reported that day in every newspaper in the world - see report in The Times)

In January 1950, Egypt had recognised the international character of the Straits of Tiran, when it wrote to the American Embassy in Cairo: “It goes without saying that this passage through the Straits of Tiran will remain free as in the past in conformity with international practice and with the recognised principle of international law”. In 1957, 17 maritime powers had declared at the UN that Israel had a right to transit the Straits.

“We will not accept any…coexistence with Israel.…Today the issue is not the establishment of peace between the Arab states and Israel….The war with Israel is in effect since 1948”. - Gamel Abdel Nasser press conference

"The armies of Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon are poised on the borders of Israel ... to face the challenge, while standing behind us are the armies of Iraq, Algeria, Kuwait, Sudan and the whole Arab nation. This act will astound the world. Today they will know that the Arabs are arranged for battle, the critical hour has arrived. We have reached the stage of serious action and not of more declarations." - Gamal Abdel Nasser speech May 30th 1967

“The existence of Israel is an error which must be rectified. This is our opportunity to wipe out the ignominy which has been with us since 1948. Our goal is clear - to wipe Israel off the map” - President Aref of Iraq

“Under the terms of the military agreement signed with Jordan, Jordanian artillery, coordinated with the forces of Egypt and Syria, is in a position to cut Israel in two at Qalqilya, where Israeli territory between the Jordan armistice line and the Mediterranean Sea is only 12 kilometres wide”. - Al Akhbar, Cairo's daily newspaper

“Brethren and sons, this is the day of the battle to avenge our martyred brethren who fell in 1948. It is the day to wash away the stigma. We shall, God willing, meet in Tel Aviv and Haifa” - Radio broadcast by Iraqi President Abdel Rahman Aref - 11.00 GMT June 1st 1967, Baghdad Domestic Service in Arabic , Foreign Broadcast Information Service

June 5th 1967 King Hussein received false information from Egypt claiming a massive and successful Egyptian attack against Israel. Jordan launched immediate multiple attacks on Israel:-

civilian suburbs of Tel-Aviv were shelled by artillery;
Israel’s largest military airfield, Ramat David, was shelled;
Jordanian warplanes attacked the central Israeli towns of Netanya and Kfar Sava;
thousands of mortar shells rained down on West Jerusalem hitting civilian locations indiscriminately, including the Hadassah Hospital and the Mount Zion Church;
Israel’s parliament building (the Knesset) and the Prime Minister’s office, each in Israeli-controlled West Jerusalem, were targeted;
20 Israelis died in these attacks; 1000 were wounded. 900 buildings in West Jerusalem were damaged.
“Jerusalem is totally engulfed in war…” reported the British Consul-General that morning.
All this happened before Israel reacted militarily against Jordan, or moved at all into the West Bank.

Welcome to Beyond Images - Perspectives on the Arab-Israeli Conflict

“As of today, there no longer exists an international emergency force to protect Israel….The sole method we shall apply against Israel is a total war which will result in the extermination of Zionist existence”. - Cairo Radio’s Voice of the Arabs broadcast

“Our forces are now entirely ready not only to repulse any aggression, but to initiate the act ourselves, and to explode the Zionist presence in the Arab homeland of Palestine. The Syrian army, with its finger on the trigger, is united. I believe that the time has come to begin a battle of anihilation.”- Syria’s Defence Minister Hafez Assad.

Egypt closed the Straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping, thereby cutting off Israel’s only supply route with Asia and stopping the flow of oil from its main supplier, Iran. By international law, this was an act of war. (Reported that day in every newspaper in the world - see report in The Times)

In January 1950, Egypt had recognised the international character of the Straits of Tiran, when it wrote to the American Embassy in Cairo: “It goes without saying that this passage through the Straits of Tiran will remain free as in the past in conformity with international practice and with the recognised principle of international law”. In 1957, 17 maritime powers had declared at the UN that Israel had a right to transit the Straits.

“We will not accept any…coexistence with Israel.…Today the issue is not the establishment of peace between the Arab states and Israel….The war with Israel is in effect since 1948”. - Gamel Abdel Nasser press conference

"The armies of Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon are poised on the borders of Israel ... to face the challenge, while standing behind us are the armies of Iraq, Algeria, Kuwait, Sudan and the whole Arab nation. This act will astound the world. Today they will know that the Arabs are arranged for battle, the critical hour has arrived. We have reached the stage of serious action and not of more declarations." - Gamal Abdel Nasser speech May 30th 1967

“The existence of Israel is an error which must be rectified. This is our opportunity to wipe out the ignominy which has been with us since 1948. Our goal is clear - to wipe Israel off the map” - President Aref of Iraq

“Under the terms of the military agreement signed with Jordan, Jordanian artillery, coordinated with the forces of Egypt and Syria, is in a position to cut Israel in two at Qalqilya, where Israeli territory between the Jordan armistice line and the Mediterranean Sea is only 12 kilometres wide”. - Al Akhbar, Cairo's daily newspaper

“Brethren and sons, this is the day of the battle to avenge our martyred brethren who fell in 1948. It is the day to wash away the stigma. We shall, God willing, meet in Tel Aviv and Haifa” - Radio broadcast by Iraqi President Abdel Rahman Aref - 11.00 GMT June 1st 1967, Baghdad Domestic Service in Arabic , Foreign Broadcast Information Service

June 5th 1967 King Hussein received false information from Egypt claiming a massive and successful Egyptian attack against Israel. Jordan launched immediate multiple attacks on Israel:-

civilian suburbs of Tel-Aviv were shelled by artillery;
Israel’s largest military airfield, Ramat David, was shelled;
Jordanian warplanes attacked the central Israeli towns of Netanya and Kfar Sava;
thousands of mortar shells rained down on West Jerusalem hitting civilian locations indiscriminately, including the Hadassah Hospital and the Mount Zion Church;
Israel’s parliament building (the Knesset) and the Prime Minister’s office, each in Israeli-controlled West Jerusalem, were targeted;
20 Israelis died in these attacks; 1000 were wounded. 900 buildings in West Jerusalem were damaged.
“Jerusalem is totally engulfed in war…” reported the British Consul-General that morning.
All this happened before Israel reacted militarily against Jordan, or moved at all into the West Bank.

Welcome to Beyond Images - Perspectives on the Arab-Israeli Conflict
It helps to press the 'Reset' button on all the pro-Palestinian revisionist happy-horseshit every so often...
tongue_smile.gif
...thanks for the memory-refresher.

"Soon thereafter, in response to Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) guerrilla activity,[25][26] including a mine attack that killed three Israeli soldiers,[27] the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) attacked the village of as-Samu in the Jordanian-occupied West Bank.[28] Jordanian units that engaged the Israelis were quickly beaten back.

"Between 14[29] and 21[30] Jordanian soldiers were killed in the operation and 37 more were wounded.[30] Overall, 18 were killed, 130 wounded, while 125 houses, the school, and the clinic were destroyed in the attack.[31]

"Israel's attack was deplored by the Security Council, which emphasized to Israel that actions of military reprisal could not be tolerated."

Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It always helps to remind the "Jew First" hasbara brigade how the problem intensified in 1948 when 650,000 Jews inflicted their nation by force of arms upon 1.3 million Arabs, driving over 700,000 indigenous Palestinians into Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, and beyond.

"Soon thereafter, in response to Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) guerrilla activity,[25][26] including a mine attack that killed three Israeli soldiers,[27] the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) attacked the village of as-Samu in the Jordanian-occupied West Bank.[28] Jordanian units that engaged the Israelis were quickly beaten back.

"Between 14[29] and 21[30] Jordanian soldiers were killed in the operation and 37 more were wounded.[30] Overall, 18 were killed, 130 wounded, while 125 houses, the school, and the clinic were destroyed in the attack.[31]

"Israel's attack was deplored by the Security Council, which emphasized to Israel that actions of military reprisal could not be tolerated."

It always helps to remind the "Jew First" hasbara brigade how the problem intensified in 1948 when 650,000 Jews inflicted their nation by force of arms upon 1.3 million Arabs, driving over 700,000 indigenous Palestinians into Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, and beyond.

You're sick twisted obsession with Jews is really frightening Georgie.
BTW, there wasn't 1.3 million Arabs in the land that Israel declared independence in. Try again, racist bigot.

BTW, there wasn't 1.3 million Arabs in the land that Israel declared independence in. Try again, racist bigot.
Don't be too hard on him... he was just copy-catting my 'Reset button' remark, built on top of Ari's post... not very original or imaginative, but, then, few of them are...

Do the math, Golda

"Official reports[edit]
In 1920, the League of Nations' Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine stated that there were hardly 700,000 people living in Palestine:

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ. Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages.

"Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems.

"A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race.

"Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic.

"The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

"The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000.

"Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years.

"Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews.

"In the following 30 years a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil.

"After the persecutions in Russia forty years ago, the movement of the Jews to Palestine assumed larger proportions. Jewish agricultural colonies were founded. They developed the culture of oranges and gave importance to the Jaffa orange trade. They cultivated the vine, and manufactured and exported wine. They drained swamps. They planted eucalyptus trees. They practised, with modern methods, all the processes of agriculture. There are at the present time 64 of these settlements, large and small, with a population of some 15,000.[44]

By 1948, the population had risen to 1,900,000, of whom 68% were Arabs, and 32% were Jews (UNSCOP report, including bedouin)."

Demographics of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't be too hard on him... he was just copy-catting my 'Reset button' remark, built on top of Ari's post... not very original or imaginative, but, then, few of them are...

I wonder, Kondor, if those posters, who are now so obssessed with something which happened years ago only because the Jews were involved, had actia;;u read the newspapers which reported on the 1967 war, would they call all those reporters liars.

http://www.middle-east-info.org/know/whostartedsixdaywar.pdf

Meanwhile, if some of these posters are so interested, perhaps they should read this book which has gotten good reviews.

Six Days of War

Forum List

Back