Israeli Defense Minister HAMMERS obama

You're sick twisted obsession with Jews is really frightening Georgie.
BTW, there wasn't 1.3 million Arabs in the land that Israel declared independence in. Try again, racist bigot.
Don't be too hard on him... he was just copy-catting my 'Reset button' remark, built on top of Ari's post... not very original or imaginative, but, then, few of them are...

I wonder, Kondor, if those posters, who are now so obssessed with something which happened years ago only because the Jews were involved, had actia;;u read the newspapers which reported on the 1967 war, would they call all those reporters liars.

http://www.middle-east-info.org/know/whostartedsixdaywar.pdf

Meanwhile, if some of these posters are so interested, perhaps they should read this book which has gotten good reviews.

Six Days of War
Good reviews from those who profit from war crimes, judging by the author's bio:

"In 1979, Oren began his military service in the Israel Defense Forces. He served as a paratrooper in the 1982 Lebanon War.[15] His unit was caught in a Syrian ambush on the second day of the war.

"His commander was killed and nearly everyone was wounded. He then joined a unit stationed in Sidon.

"A day after his wedding, in the summer of 1982, Oren returned to Beirut.[5]

"Following his regular military service, Oren volunteered to work with the Zionist underground in the Soviet Union. Sent to make contact with Zionist groups in the Ukraine, he was repeatedly arrested by the KGB.[16]

"During the Persian Gulf War he was Israeli liaison officer to the U.S. Sixth Fleet.[15] He was called up for reserve duty for the 2005 Gaza disengagement, and participated in the evacuation of settlements.[17]

"He served as an officer in the IDF Spokesman's Office during the 2006 Lebanon War.[15] and the 2008-2009 Gaza War."

Michael Oren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't be too hard on him... he was just copy-catting my 'Reset button' remark, built on top of Ari's post... not very original or imaginative, but, then, few of them are...

I wonder, Kondor, if those posters, who are now so obssessed with something which happened years ago only because the Jews were involved, had actia;;u read the newspapers which reported on the 1967 war, would they call all those reporters liars.

Meanwhile, if some of these posters are so interested, perhaps they should read this book which has gotten good reviews.

Six Days of War
Good reviews from those who profit from war crimes, judging by the author's bio:

"In 1979, Oren began his military service in the Israel Defense Forces. He served as a paratrooper in the 1982 Lebanon War.[15] His unit was caught in a Syrian ambush on the second day of the war.

"His commander was killed and nearly everyone was wounded. He then joined a unit stationed in Sidon.

"Following his regular military service, Oren volunteered to work with the Zionist underground in the Soviet Union. Sent to make contact with Zionist groups in the Ukraine, he was repeatedly arrested by the KGB.[16]

"During the Persian Gulf War he was Israeli liaison officer to the U.S. Sixth Fleet.[15] He was called up for reserve duty for the 2005 Gaza disengagement, and participated in the evacuation of settlements.[17]

"He served as an officer in the IDF Spokesman's Office during the 2006 Lebanon War.[15] and the 2008-2009 Gaza War."

Why, Herr George, everyone doesn't act like a wuss like you did and fake a bad back to get out of the service after only ten days in basic training. Let's give a cheer for all those men in the U.S. and around the world who weren't wusses and did their military duty. As far as Jews working underground in Russia, a Sicilian friend once told me how they allowed a Jewish guy into their group called the Golden Guineas. This group wore shiny golden club jackets. Anyhow, years later this guy was sent by our government to Russia since he learned Russian from his parents. Eventually he was found out and killed. My friend, when he finished his service, went to visit the guy's parents to offer his condolences. His mother led my friend into her son's bedroom and showed him where the jacket was still hanging and said that her son was so proud to wear it. Can anyone see the wuss Herr George ever going on a dangerous assignment for this country? He would be hiding under his bed instead.

Meanwhile, I wonder if Herr George has anything to say about the newspaper articles which appeared in 1067. Is he going to say that newspapers were all lying?

Even though the Free Soviet Jewry group started in the Los Angeles area, I guess we can be sure in saying that Herr George would never have joined. He would much rather see the Soviets mistreat his favorite scapegoats, the Jews.

Six Days of War

Why, Herr George, everyone doesn't act like a wuss like you did and fake a bad back to get out of the service after only ten days in basic training. Let's give a cheer for all those men in the U.S. and around the world who weren't wusses and did their military duty. As far as Jews working underground in Russia, a Sicilian friend once told me how they allowed a Jewish guy into their group called the Golden Guineas. This group wore shiny golden club jackets. Anyhow, years later this guy was sent by our government to Russia since he learned Russian from his parents. Eventually he was found out and killed. My friend, when he finished his service, went to visit the guy's parents to offer his condolences. His mother led my friend into her son's bedroom and showed him where the jacket was still hanging and said that her son was so proud to wear it. Can anyone see the wuss Herr George ever going on a dangerous assignment for this country? He would be hiding under his bed instead.

Meanwhile, I wonder if Herr George has anything to say about the newspaper articles which appeared in 1067. Is he going to say that newspapers were all lying?

Even though the Free Soviet Jewry group started in the Los Angeles area, I guess we can be sure in saying that Herr George would never have joined. He would much rather see the Soviets mistreat his favorite scapegoats, the Jews.
Some of us believe killing women and kids isn't a test of courage as much as stupidity.

Some of us believe killing women and kids isn't a test of courage as much as stupidity.

That is not the reason you dropped out, Herr George. Have you forgotten that you told us you faked that bad back because you got homesick. Even children are able to stay in camp for over ten days without telling their parents to pick them up because they got homesick. However, if you want to use the excuse you just did, go for it if it makes you feel happy that people will believe you.

That is not the reason you dropped out, Herr George. Have you forgotten that you told us you faked that bad back because you got homesick. Even children are able to stay in camp for over ten days without telling their parents to pick them up because they got homesick. However, if you want to use the excuse you just did, go for it if it makes you feel happy that people will believe you.
Tell us all your war stories, Ha$bara $ally.

911.jpg

Agreed

911.jpg

Agreed

But you will notice, Kondor, that Herr George never made any comments to the newspaper articles coming out in 1967. Does he think the reporters are all lying, or does he think they perhaps they are right on the button so he conveniently skips over what they reported?

Tell us all your war stories, Ha$bara $ally.

Why, George, women of my generation didn't usually join up for the military like you see brave women do now. However, I think if I was a man, I certainly wouldn't have wimped out when called to serve my country. Meanwhile, folks, Herr George is showing us that he knows where to find the dollar sign on his keyboard. Isn't he one clever little fellow finding the dollar sign?

911.jpg

Agreed

But you will notice, Kondor, that Herr George never made any comments to the newspaper articles coming out in 1967. Does he think the reporters are all lying, or does he think they perhaps they are right on the button so he conveniently skips over what they reported?
Are you naive enough to believe the authors of newspaper articles during the Six Day War were any more honest than those covering the US invasion of South Vietham?

If so, check with these guys:

USS Liberty: Contact Page

Are you naive enough to believe the authors of newspaper articles during the Six Day War were any more honest than those covering the US invasion of South Vietham?

Just because you don't want to believe what they have said, that doesn't mean that all these reporters were unreliable. As for the Liberty, the anti-Semites who need a scapegoat like like Herr George constantly pull up this one incident as it is the one incident which was the most important in the entire world (of course it is because the Jews are involved) Meanwhile, those veterans of the Navy who were in the service at the time of the incident don't even think about the Liberty as it was long ago and they worry about the sailors of today and hope there is not another incident like ther USS Cole or the UUS Stark. Every time I mention to my husband (retired Navy who was actually on an aircraft carrier in the Med at that time) that someone pulled up the Liberty incident again, he shakes his head and says "Oh no, not again."

Just because you don't want to believe what they have said, that doesn't mean that all these reporters were unreliable. As for the Liberty, the anti-Semites who need a scapegoat like like Herr George constantly pull up this one incident as it is the one incident which was the most important in the entire world (of course it is because the Jews are involved) Meanwhile, those veterans of the Navy who were in the service at the time of the incident don't even think about the Liberty as it was long ago and they worry about the sailors of today and hope there is not another incident like ther USS Cole or the UUS Stark. Every time I mention to my husband (retired Navy who was actually on an aircraft carrier in the Med at that time) that someone pulled up the Liberty incident again, he shakes his head and says "Oh no, not again."
Why would I care what your "husband" thinks?
Every single survivor of Liberty believes Israel's attack was deliberate.
That eyewitness testimony should carry more weight with any unbiased observer.

Why should anyone care what you post since you get most of your information from sites which hate the Jews, Israel and the U.S. Do you think my husband is the only one who thinks like that? There are tons of Navy veterans from that era who think that it was a mistake in the fog of war and that Israel should have been told that the ship was in the area. Moreover, these veterans would never think to get on a forum and bring up the same song and dance that you constantly do as has those who have the same hatred for the Jews as you have. It doesn't faze you at all when members of our military are killed by Muslims, does it? It is only the Jews you want to blame.

Why should anyone care what you post since you get most of your information from sites which hate the Jews, Israel and the U.S. Do you think my husband is the only one who thinks like that? There are tons of Navy veterans from that era who think that it was a mistake in the fog of war and that Israel should have been told that the ship was in the area. Moreover, these veterans would never think to get on a forum and bring up the same song and dance that you constantly do as has those who have the same hatred for the Jews as you have. It doesn't faze you at all when members of our military are killed by Muslims, does it? It is only the Jews you want to blame.
The Americans who died on Liberty were not in the process of occupying Arab lands, were they? They weren't contributing to the murder, maiming, displacement, and incarceration of millions of Muslim civilians. They weren't stealing Arab land and water like your people do. Your knee-jerk defense of Israel makes me wonder if you're compen$ated in any material $ense for the opinions you express of USMB; are you?

Georgie, stop pretending like you give a rats ass about Americans killed in the ME .
You're not fooling anyone. In fact, I don't even think you're fooling yourself.

Georgie, stop pretending like you give a rats ass about Americans killed in the ME .

You're so right, Toastman. He just uses the Liberty incident in his fight against his favorite scapegoats, the Jews. As you can see, he never brings up any other incidents in which Americans were purposely killed by the Muslims. He is just a phony baloney who needs a scapegoat in his sorry life, and he picked the Jews to be his.

I seem to have missed your citation. I would appreciate it if you would post it again so I can see if it came from a legitimate site. It has been prove that many of the quotes regarding Israel have been false. You see, Billy, for years posters like you have been pulling up the same stuff from the hate sites. I don't think that any intelligent person would believe that you are a person who actually does research on his own.
You're free to believe whatever your twat mind wants to believe.

If you missed the citation, go back to the post and get it there, I'm not your little errand boy.

I seem to have missed your citation. I would appreciate it if you would post it again so I can see if it came from a legitimate site. It has been prove that many of the quotes regarding Israel have been false. You see, Billy, for years posters like you have been pulling up the same stuff from the hate sites. I don't think that any intelligent person would believe that you are a person who actually does research on his own.
You're free to believe whatever your twat mind wants to believe.

If you missed the citation, go back to the post and get it there, I'm not your little errand boy.

Why, Billy Boy, if you had asked me for something you had missed, I would only be too glad to find it for you. Meanwhile, does anyone with a head on their shoulders think that Billy Boy actually cares about the Arabs. Here is the Middle East fcorum, and Billy Boy has never said anything about what is going on in the rest of the Middle East where innocent people are being murdered all the time. I guess since the Jews are not involved, Billy Boy could care less about what is going on.

I don't have your cognitive bias, Toastie, for me, killing innocent human beings is an act of evil regardless of where the killers were born or what god they worship; I can understand why someone as brainwashed as yourself would feel threatened by that. Get help before you kill again:badgrin:

I don't have your cognitive bias, Toastie, for me, killing innocent human beings is an act of evil regardless of where the killers were born or what god they worship; I can understand why someone as brainwashed as yourself would feel threatened by that. Get help before you kill again:badgrin:

Oh please Georgie, you are the most brainwashed scumbag here!

And don't lie, you only care when Arabs are killed by retaliatory strikes of Israelis.

You're posting in the ME forum where Israel barely 1% of the region, yet it's all you can talk about.
But then again, what are we to expect from a fascist bigot like yourself?

Oh please Georgie, you are the most brainwashed scumbag here!

And don't lie, you only care when Arabs are killed by retaliatory strikes of Israelis.

You're posting in the ME forum where Israel barely 1% of the region, yet it's all you can talk about.
But then again, what are we to expect from a fascist bigot like yourself?
Israel has 100% of the ME's indigenous nuclear weapons and serves the US in the same way Cossacks served the Tsar. How large do Zionist crimes have to become before you stop believing the lies you were raised on?

Forum List

Back